• Breaking News

    Monday, August 16, 2021

    Borderlands NPCs as Vault Hunters

    Borderlands NPCs as Vault Hunters


    NPCs as Vault Hunters

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    I thought it would be fun to make up what different NPCs would be like as VHs. 2 of my favorites below. Interested to see other people's takes!

    Marcus - The Gunner

    Skill Trees:

    GUNS! - Focus on gun buffs, inventory size, and cycling though lots of guns

    CASH! - Buffs from picking up cash, cash for ammo (if you are out of ammo), ammo for cash (if you are full on ammo)

    Heart of Gold - Deep down Marcus is good to his friends and this skill tree helps them.

    Action Skill - NO REFUNDS!! Marcus enters into a fit of rage because somebody wanted a refund. He takes reduced damage, deals increased damage, and guaranteed cash from every kill. Picking up cash prolongs his rage.

    Sir Hammerlock - The Hunter Extraordinaire

    Skill Trees:

    Gentleman - A Gentleman helps his friends and so does Hammerlock. Also pistols and revolver buffs because they are classy.

    Hunter - Buffs against the creatures of Pandora, and of course sniper rifle buffs.

    Badass - It is clear from Hammerlock's multiple prosthetic limbs that he is quite hard to kill. This tree builds on that and can turn Hammerlock into a unkillable, close range fighter (who loves shotguns).

    Action Skill - Hammerlocked and Loaded! Sir Hammerlock sets his sights on his next great prize. Locks onto the strongest enemy nearby and cannot damage anything else but cannot be damaged by anything else. (Sounds kinda broken idk)

    submitted by /u/whitepony55
    [link] [comments]

    They should make a Borderlands game...

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    ...where they combine all three parts into one. At the start you can select from all characters of the whole franchise, begin your journey in the first one and after you have finished that you travel to the second one while keeping all of your weapons and skills. Now that would be the ultimate Borderlands experience. x)

    submitted by /u/Finalzero05
    [link] [comments]

    How fun is Salvador? (Never played him)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 11:59 PM PDT

    Throughout my years of playing Borderlands 2, I've never played Salvador.

    The idea of two guns just felt... meh. I would much rather have turrets, phaselock or hell just a buzzaxe!

    I actually wanna give him a try, but before I put down those hours. Just as a second opinion... how fun is he? Is he simply a must experience type or a bit overrated?

    submitted by /u/WeissLegs
    [link] [comments]

    Is Borderlands 3 worth it ?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 12:43 AM PDT

    I was just wondering what you guys were thinking about borderlands 3 and if you've liked it or not and what you guys especially liked or disliked about the game. I personally loved playing borderlands 2 and 1 but the pre sequel was definitely not my favourite.

    submitted by /u/Intelligent_Face2668
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get Borderlands 3 base game, or continue to wait for a complete package?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    I got into Borderlands late into the series life (but long before BL3 was even a thing), thanks to the generosity of some users here (you know who you are, and I thank you again :D ). At the time I was gift the GOTY editions which had practically all the content DLC (with exception of cosmetics and some end-game content).

    After I got burned out, after playing BL1+DLC and BL2+DLC back to back (I couldn't bring myself to finish Pre-Sequel), I decided to take a long break, only got back when the Lilith DLC was released.

    Now I have a proper gaming laptop and can finally try BL3, but I'm lost, should I stick with the base game and eventually get the story DLC's? Should I wait to get a complete package on a bigger sale?

    My gaming budget is very low right now, so I can only afford the base game on sale. But if it's worth to get the DLC I'll wait for a bigger sale in the future.

    Any advice? Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/The-Snowstone
    [link] [comments]

    Grinder in BL: pre sequel

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    Can someone explain grenade grinding to me? Trying for a storm front but when I put 3 legendaries in all that comes out is a purple every time. Am I just having really bad luck?

    submitted by /u/DaxiaTo_TheMaxia
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite playstyle?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    What's your favorite playstyle in BL1? for me so far (I've only recently got back into 1) Heavy gunner Roland is my favorite. Massive mags and fast firerate is so much fun, especially with shotguns

    submitted by /u/SaharaTheWolfe
    [link] [comments]

    Why cant we store money in the vault/bank yet?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    It would make everything a lot smoother for other characters then to cheeze it or use other ppl/another profile

    submitted by /u/segaselsky
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to finish Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot alone?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    The first time i tried to play this dlc it gave me a big headache then i went to google to see if there is an easier way to finish but the only tip was to play with 2+ players. Recently i finished a circle of slaughter in BL2 (one in the fridge, i don't remember the name) at lvl 37 (alone) and it was really a piece of cake because the mission itself was lvl 22-26. I'm at lvl 37 in BL1 too, could i finish the dlc alone or it was designed to play in co-op? I don't have any friends that play borderlands

    submitted by /u/kaslundak
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any save editor for BL3 available that allows adding additional skill points?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    I've tried a few such as https://bl3.swiss.dev/proxy and the command line program bl3-save-edit, but neither has the ability to add skill points. Anyone know of one that does? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Whitehawkx
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 GOTY PS4 Underdome players?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 02:14 AM PDT

    Looking to play underdome if anyone is interested?

    submitted by /u/propagandazoo
    [link] [comments]

    Just Curious.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    What is everyone's opinions of Ava, why do you like or hate her?

    submitted by /u/TemporalGod
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to move items between save files? (Borderlands 1 GOTY XB1)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 11:59 PM PDT

    I imported my old X360 save file and kept playing a bit, but I wanted to roll the save back so I imported a second time. But I got some new items that I want to keep from the first imported save. Can I move then to the newest one?

    submitted by /u/Gravel_Sundae
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for anyone to start a play through

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone wanted to start a play through on any of the 4 games? None of my friends have a pc so it gets kinda boring solo.

    submitted by /u/Legitmonkie
    [link] [comments]

    Help pick a game pls :)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    Guys, haven't played BL for a while, but now found time to replay one of them. Which one should I pick?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/effortmaax
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment