• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 17, 2021

    Borderlands How do you play Borderlands?

    Borderlands How do you play Borderlands?


    How do you play Borderlands?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Just as the title says, how do you play borderlands? Personally I prefer to play solo, with a build that can take on raid bosses and all the hardest stuff in the games, I also enjoy completing every side mission at max level. I like to have one main character that I do basically all farming on (besides in bl1), and I'm not done with a character until max level, op10, mayhem 11 with perfect gear, and I find the grind to be fun. I'm also very into the lore of Borderlands, such as Tannis says a day on Pandora is 90 hours in an echo on BL1.

    But how do others play? Anyone else into the lore? Do you only play a single playthrough and skip farming? And if you play matchmaking, what do you enjoy the most about it?

    For those wondering: my farming characters are,

    Bl1 Any

    Bl2 Krieg, Bloodsplosion nuff said.

    Bl TPS Claptrap, a One Last Thing build wrecks the whole game, especially with an Audacious Sapper com.

    Bl3 Moze, I have an unkillable Iron Bear setup that crushes everything in seconds.

    submitted by /u/Squidburgers
    [link] [comments]

    DLC or TVH

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    I just wanted to see what u guys recommend to do first run thru the campaign again in tvh then utvh mode or go right into the DLCs

    submitted by /u/Cal_2008
    [link] [comments]

    Shlooter Artifact with Fl4k

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    Do pet kills work for the Shlooter artifact? I have a very pet-centric build, so I rarely get the kills myself. My results with Shlooter have been underwhelming so far, so I was thinking maybe that's the problem..

    submitted by /u/theghostoutside_
    [link] [comments]

    knoxx armory door closed

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    When i finish t bone junction the mission i come back to farm but the door lock pls help?

    submitted by /u/UnionUsed
    [link] [comments]

    Question for mod community

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    Is possible for there to be a commander mod in bl1?

    submitted by /u/Dabzz125
    [link] [comments]

    bl1, GOTY on ps4 - is there any way for it to automatically ignore searching for a net connection for network features?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    I don't play online, i NEVER play online, i've got it even set to offline. my ps4 tends to suck at making sure if there's an online connection or not, and there's often an extremely long pause at the start menu.

    this is a similar issue i've got with bl2 and TPS, where i go back to the start menu to change a character, or reset a map, and it takes a small eternity to be able to just hit start game.

    to the point i'd hit X, it'd try to check, and go into the main menu cutscene before it'd be able to just crap out.

    i just wish there was some sort of option where you could just avoid this sort of check if you're not going to be online in the first place.

    submitted by /u/leeman27534
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Nintendo switch version of Legendary collection worth buying?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    I've played 2 and TPS on pc but not 1. That said I've hardly touched the DLC for 2 and the endgame for either.

    submitted by /u/joe1up
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 Online Population

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    What the title says. Would love to play the GOTY version on Switch because of the portability, but I wouldn't enjoy playing it alone. So how populated is the online mode?

    submitted by /u/Unrealviruz
    [link] [comments]

    BL2) Krieg or Salvador?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    I am getting back into borderlands 2 with 2 of my friends and am torn between Salvador and Krieg. I really want to be able to tank well and have my character's build almost as a spiritual successor to brick. Which character can get to that level as well as being just fun to play as? Any and all help appreciated!

    submitted by /u/ShepardOfTheStrong
    [link] [comments]

    Online co-op on ps4

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    My friend and I want to start an online play through of bl2 but not sure who must be host, my wifi is faster than his so should I be host or should he be host?

    submitted by /u/Shadow5345
    [link] [comments]

    Being forced to play the story of bl3. Makes me so badly want to play bl2

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    Just to take a break. Man how did they ever go from bl2 and tps to bl3.

    submitted by /u/videogameocd-er
    [link] [comments]

    Is 2 player splitscreen Borderlands 3 NOT lag on base PS4? Are the bugs fixed? Borderlands 2 Handsome Collection is on sale does Pre-Sequel also have split screen?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    Borderlands 2 Handsome Collection is on a huge sale right now on our PSN region, reading the description Handsome Collection also has the Pre-Sequel but does it have the 2-player vertical split screen of Borderlands 2 or is it single player only?

     

    I was able to play a demo on Borderlands 3 way back it is a much smoother and upgraded version of Borderlands 2, knowing that there is a VERTICAL split screen update on Borderlands 3, is it fixed now on the optimization and bugs? Is it playable for 2 players on base PS4?

    submitted by /u/BecomeChads
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get borderlands to work on Switch?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    Sorry if this has been asked a thousand times but I bought the legendary collection on switch and the pre-sequel is the only one that works?? I'm not sure why I've deleted all their data and downloaded them all again. And I can't hack it. What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/No-Sweet-7012
    [link] [comments]

    Characters

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    I'm on pre and I want you guys to choose the character for me

    submitted by /u/Tinytheboneless2945
    [link] [comments]

    Need help to find the exclamation point actual location/how to get there... On Switch...

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    As above... couldn't find a way to get that quest... link to the map

    EDIT : SOLVED! Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/ikkymaverick
    [link] [comments]

    Story

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    Finally beat 1 from main to side to extra for old time sake now on to the pre then 2 then 3 all dlc included as well.

    submitted by /u/Tinytheboneless2945
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment