• Breaking News

    Friday, August 6, 2021

    Borderlands Vault Card 2 nerfed already

    Borderlands Vault Card 2 nerfed already


    Vault Card 2 nerfed already

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    Tested across PS5 and PC.

    Shlooter now only gives 1000% Leg. Drop Chance instead of 100.000%

    Gold Rush SMG now 5% FR and Mag Size for 10 Sec from 10% FR and Mag Size for 20 Sec.

    submitted by /u/KajinMonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands the Pre-Sequel complete…kinda…

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    So my quest to complete all the Borderlands games continue, and I'm marking another game off the list. However, I am unable to beat Shadow Traps giant mechanic form. I'm underleveled (playing Jacks doppelgänger, lvl 32) and he one shots me. That being said, main game is complete. Took me 20hr24min, and I did a LOT of side missions.

    I'm not sure why people (including myself) didn't like this game. It was fun! And seeing Jacks downfall was a nice add on for, possibly, takings best antagonist. Good humor, good story, overall enjoyed it (but I hate this Eclipse fight. I spent a little over an hour peppering him with everything I got and barely touched his health pool. And that's using the tunnel to the left).

    submitted by /u/malcolmreyn0lds
    [link] [comments]

    Inventory menu look super small

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    Subject like idk what going on it started today and idk what to do http://imgur.com/gallery/M0e3v8n pictur link for reference

    submitted by /u/Remma_916
    [link] [comments]

    What's better More shield points or more health

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    Which shield type is better the ones that decrease your health but have more shield health or ones that give you less shield health and more normal health?

    submitted by /u/SlyKnyfe12
    [link] [comments]

    Shift codes?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Are there any working shift codes for borderlands one on the switch? I got like two of them to work from July but all of the ones that are supposed to be for August are saying invalid!?

    submitted by /u/ZigZach77
    [link] [comments]

    Should I wait for the next dlc?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    I WAS gonna get the season pass for 20 cause I thought it was tied to the summer sale, but it wasnt and its back to 30. Should I still get it or wait for the next season pass sale(s). On ps4 if it makes any difference

    submitted by /u/segaselsky
    [link] [comments]

    Finished Borderlands GOTY Enhanced Playthrough 1, What Next?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    I just finished Borderlands GOTY Enhanced for the base game and all DLCs in Playthrough 1 for the first time. My question is should I play Playthrough 2 or should I play the next game which is Borderlands 2 (I never play it before)?

    submitted by /u/ittou_zangeki
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play Borderlands GOTY or Borderlands GOTY Enhanced.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    I'm wanting to play the original Borderlands on PC and am not sure which version I should play. Was not aware Enhanced came with the OG release.

    submitted by /u/Silver-Hold-7549
    [link] [comments]

    WHAT'CHYU WANT? - Call for Community Interviews

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    tl;dr - looking for community members to interview about BL3 build resources. It's a side project for me, but the results would be passed on to LootLemon.

    Hey guys! I'm u/iDecided and I'm a UX designer by day, loot tink by night. I've only been in the industry for a couple years and I really want to do some UX work for a game I love: Borderlands.

    I only recently got into making my own builds. For a long time, I thought the only thing that mattered was raw damage. But then I learned how to play League of Legends (aaaaand there goes all three readers I had) and it sort of unlocked a whole new way of looking at Borderlands 3. When I picked up the Designer's Cut and had to re-evaluate everyone's skills trees, I just suddenly understood how gear and skills meshed together.

    Turns out, splash damage isn't just for Moze and that crit wasn't the only viable option for Fl4k (but maybe the most versatile).

    In case you missed it, LootLemon is an amazing site. I really think it has the potential to be a pillar of the Borderlands community. The team behind it is passionate and skilled and I wanna help them by flexing some of my UX skills.

    This is a call for anyone willing to do some DM interviews about BL3 theorycrafting. Here's a short list of the problems I want to solve:

    1. Where do you find builds?
    2. What keeps you from making your own builds?
    3. What's the dream BL3 resource you wish existed?
    4. How do you think CL4P-TP would look with legs?

    Being real, I don't know how far I'll go with this project but hearing from community heads and fans will give me some real motivation. So please, if you or anyone you know has ideas about making building easier, I'd love to hear them.

    Leave a comment if you'd like me to message you!

    submitted by /u/iDecided
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having issues with Borderlands 3 crashing?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    I play on an Xbox Series S, both the console and the game are fully up to date, and still I can only play for 10-20 minutes at a time before it crashes. Other games on my console work just fine so I assumed it was an issue with the game and an update would have fixed it, but this has been going on for at least 2 months now.

    Is anyone else having the same issue with borderlands 3?

    submitted by /u/Conebone688
    [link] [comments]

    Coming Back

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    Back from a pre DLC long break, anything i should know when I am levelling my 50s up to max on PC?

    I am playing the DLC in order but I noticed you can turn events on/off now in the main menu, would it be more XP and loot efficient to have one active and which one if so?

    submitted by /u/Joppsta
    [link] [comments]

    Where should I start with borderlands? I want to get into it but it seems way more complicated than destiny.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    I have been a Destiny fan for years and I have never batted a eye at borderlands for multiple reasons.

    1. What game do I start with? I have the handsome collection on ps4 but never touched it. I also have borderlands 3 as a gift but once again never touched it.

    2. I have been told that to make builds in these games is extremely hard to do. Is that true? could I learn to make builds just by playing or will I need a degree in astronomy to figure it out?

    3. Is it hard to learn how to play these games?

    submitted by /u/GrandisSupernus1
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3] Why is the travel animation playing when I teleport to a vehicle now?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    Haven't played in while but now the travel animation plays when you jump to a vehicle? It's a few seconds inconvenience but really?

    submitted by /u/brian577
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment