• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 16, 2021

    Borderlands Borderlands 2 / 3 Difficulty.

    Borderlands Borderlands 2 / 3 Difficulty.


    Borderlands 2 / 3 Difficulty.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    Just started a 3man co op play of Borderlands 2. Im the only one thats played a lot of all the Borderlands games, the other two are newbies to it.

    However after playing and completing 3, It's actually ridiculous how different the games are.

    Borderlands 3 pisses legendarys out, and same level enemies go down in one or two taps. I like the VH's in 3, but I cant stand how easy it is.

    Meanwhile Borderlands 2, Legendaries are actually rare, like they should be, and the game isn't a cake walk. The amount of time we've gone down / died is insane in comparison.

    Just wondered if anyone else has the same opinion or if I just suck ass at Borderlands 2 lol.

    submitted by /u/TattleTayles
    [link] [comments]

    Why has Krieg replaced Mordecai in the Vault Hunter line-up for the live action movie?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    Don't get me wrong, Krieg is one of my favourite Borderlands characters. However after reading the plot summary for the game, his inclusion is a bit of a waste considering Hyperion isn't the main threat in the movie. I guess it also means we aren't going to get any interactions between him and Maya either - unless there's a sequel?

    Maybe I am just a bit too cynical but the libertes they are taking with the lore are mildy concerning as they are major parts of established fan favourite characters....

    submitted by /u/Rynderend
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to do another BL3 playthrough, and hoping for a recommendation.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    I've played through twice - Once with a phasegrasp Amara build and one with Rakk Attack Flak so I want to play either Zane or Mose.

    My playstyle is primarily solo and pretty casual, but I like speed clearing and I try to target guns with really good accuracy, handling, and reload speed (not a huge fan of sniping/rockets in BL).

    Can someone please recommend a Zane or Moze build? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BeefSmacker
    [link] [comments]

    Best revolter parts?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    What are the best parts on a revolter shield? trying to farm one

    submitted by /u/Zivi3
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 Purple Rider?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    Does it exist and if so what is the spawn chance?

    submitted by /u/remytime
    [link] [comments]

    Janey Springs Bug TFTBL Fix?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    I've played this game dozens of times in the past couple of years but for some reason every time it'll say I failed to complete what was needed to pick her in episode 5.

    I've seen like 3 people online with the same issue but that's the extent of it. I've been content with episode 5 janey-lessness but I thought I might as well ask. Is there a way to fix it? I've told her Athena loves her, AND launched the satellite-ad thing, but nothing works.

    submitted by /u/FortyNineHours
    [link] [comments]

    can loot midgets drop the sham with the community patch

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    i was just farm some loot midgets when one of them dropped a sham was this because of the patch or can they just drop it.

    submitted by /u/69chicken69nuggets69
    [link] [comments]

    Is shooting different between bl1 GOTY and GOTY Enhanced?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    When GOTY enhanced came out i thought i read something about the weapon shooting was different, and today i played both to check this and i couldn't play the same, even with same character and gear, it feels way harder on the enhanced version i don't know why. I didn't found anything that could confirm this, does someone knows something about this that can confirm it, or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/Hefesto86
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Bug: Whole inventory gone

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    is this a common problem?

    submitted by /u/sliferisreal
    [link] [comments]

    Only Easy Mayhem Mode mods, bug?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    For the first long time I played mayhem mode in BL3 all the modifiers no matter MM rank were Easy. I guess that was a bug?

    It made game manageable for me at that rating. Now they are changed to easy medium medium but I would rather go back to all easy ones. Can't I and how? (Ps5)

    submitted by /u/PiXeLonPiCNiC
    [link] [comments]

    Leviathan Rocket Launcher (BL1)

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 01:39 AM PDT

    Im attempting to farm Crawmerax from the ledge with a lvl 69 lilith, and i get all his limbs and eye destroyed. My issue is i dont have a Skullmasher to take out his back from the start of the fight yet so im using a Leviathan, as most articles i read say its one of the best launchers for splashing Craws back. Problem is, for me to be in a point where Craw isnt close enough to spit on me, the launcher cannot reach him. It always detonates before it gets over him and only hits his front shell. Is there a part on the leviathan maybe that would give it better range before detonating? Should i just get a skullmasher or actually get good enough to finish him outside the ledge?

    submitted by /u/glxcksprxte
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 GOTY EE Crashing with general protection fault error

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 11:47 PM PDT

    after 40 hours of play game is crashing within 5 mins of startup. please help

    submitted by /u/mirror-maze21
    [link] [comments]

    Which Game Should I Play First

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    I'm a complete newbie to the series, so I want to know which game I should play first, and the order I should play the games in.

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/HumilityKey101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment