• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 1, 2021

    Borderlands Hyperion Hype Channel

    Borderlands Hyperion Hype Channel


    Hyperion Hype Channel

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    This is where the vids live! Get you one....

    /r/Borderlands discourages YouTube channel and Twitch stream promotion, both as a corollary of Rule 4 and simple self-care: we have no interest in funneling conversation outside of the subreddit. Historically, everybody gets a single shot to throw their name out there; after that, it's spam city. We make exceptions for persons who regularly contribute to /r/Borderlands, or else who make their YouTube video part of a Reddit post that could stand by itself without the video. Y'all know who you are, and you rock.

    That said, this HYPE thread is an experiment to relax the rules just a bit. We will post this thread once a week, and we will sticky it if possible. This thread is all about the self-promotion. Because you're great. And your videos are great.

    So let's see those build videos. And then we'll all go out for milkshakes.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else miss BL2?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    Obviously you can play it now but what I mean by that is when BL2 was in its prime I thought it was the perfect game. I loved all the DLCs and the headhunter packs were cool. That game just has that vibe to it between the graphics, plot, locations and characters. I always think bacvk fondly of BL2.

    I got and played BL3 since it first came out. The game was nice to play for the first two playthroughs but honestly it just doesnt have that magic that BL2 has. IMO the worlds in BL3 have a whole lot of nothing I feel like. No memorable characters tbh. Loot and legendaries is way too common. Main story was also a let down and no where near as memorable as Bl2's. DLCs were ok. The handsome Jackpot I liked because it brought back some memories from BL2 but the dlc as a whole was kinda bland. The second DLC was good such as the third one and the krieg one was a let down tbh. Especially compared to BL2's last DLC(tiny tina). Season 2 absolutely sucks and in my opinion a complete money grab. They should've just scrapped it and spent all that time on the last DLC.

    I really think gearbox missed the mark with BL3 and hopefully they make it up with BL4.

    submitted by /u/siikdUde
    [link] [comments]

    Where to continue?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    I'm new to the franchise and just finished BL1, the question here is where should I continue the story on? BL2 or BL:TPS ?

    submitted by /u/M4xXFr4GZz
    [link] [comments]

    Purple rarity

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Why is there 2 purples rarity colours in the game?

    submitted by /u/SlyKnyfe12
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for Varkid farming?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get the cat headgear for Maya. I'm on ultimate vault hunter. I know more players helps but other then that, any tips?

    submitted by /u/Futuristicbus61
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite side quest Borderlands 2

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    Anyone else have a favorite side quest from this game? For me, it was Statuesque, simply because your entire mission is about basically pissing Jack off.

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsJackass
    [link] [comments]

    How's split screen on BL3 right now?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    Has there been any updates? Is the rendering still laggy af? I saw there were some updates but me and my girlfriend haven't played in about 3 months

    submitted by /u/second_prize
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 Micro Stutter XP

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    Anyone know a possible fix for micro stutter when picking up cash and receiving XP on Borderlands 1? FPS/Performance is fine.

    submitted by /u/Gxvgr
    [link] [comments]

    Claptrap stash

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    If I am level 16 with a character and put a gun in the stash and then take it with a max level character, will the guns level be max too or will it be really weak for that character?

    submitted by /u/Bochwastaken
    [link] [comments]

    Infinity pistol does not work on gaige.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    So I had the idea to use any variant of the Infinity pistol with gaige because of her anarchy skill but I made a horrible discovery I had one skill point in the skill that increases your reload speed but decreases your magazine size the Infinity pistol will not work and I think that's stupid I guess that's the game developers way of saying haha you can't do that because they knew it would break the game I mean sure I can do it with the skill off but I won't be able to unlock any of the other skills in that skill tree because anarchy needs one skill point.

    submitted by /u/Cold-Practice3107
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some people to play borderlands 2 with PS4 eu

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    Haven't played the game and it's sitting in my library. Have a mic please.

    submitted by /u/PSWeebGo21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment