• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 31, 2021

    Borderlands Anyone else feel really immersed playing this?

    Borderlands Anyone else feel really immersed playing this?


    Anyone else feel really immersed playing this?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    I got on BL2 today to kill some time, and I didn't realize I was on for about 4 hours. I'm wondering if anyone else feels a trance like immersion playing this game? I'm a psycho main, and my boy Krieg was the second character I ever played. He's by far my strongest, highest level, and most played.

    submitted by /u/Futuristicbus61
    [link] [comments]

    Do you just pick up every legendary and decide later if you’re gonna keep it or sell it?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    This mostly applies to BL3 because of the absurd amount of legendaries, but I'm finding so many guns as I finish my leveling and playing through TVHM, I compare stats but sometimes there's so much more that makes a gun good so I just take everything and then decide later what to sell or keep. Then I also never know what to bank, only unique guns is what I've been doing.

    What's the right approach?

    submitted by /u/LF_friends_PST
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry in advance for wasting your time with this worthless question, but I need to know

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    What is the name of the song of Claptrap's "Torgue Fiesta" action skill?

    submitted by /u/KoolKbeludo
    [link] [comments]

    Let's talk about respecing your character!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    What do you think about this mechanic?

    When or what makes you decide it's about time to respec the ability tree?

    It's a good way to change the gameplay or do you prefer just restart with the same character?

    Personally I think that is a very clever and simple way to experiment with the game, even though I never done that. I just prefer to start off a new class and I'm too afraid that the change in strategy would disorient me, especially at high levels (which, paradoxically, is in my opinion the best time to respec)

    submitted by /u/spookyedgar
    [link] [comments]

    Are there dedicated drops for all the legendaries in blr or what? And is there like a short list or video of who drops what.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    Need help on Borderlands 1 for Xbox 360

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    I've been farming red chest for about an hour at sledges safe house trying to get a legendary and i'm yet to see any, do they only drop after a certain level or not drop from chest at all?

    submitted by /u/Different_Language_8
    [link] [comments]

    falling through floor

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    im playing borderlands game of the year edition and i keep falling through the floor whenever i die on the sledge bossfight is there a fix

    submitted by /u/Such-Ad1791
    [link] [comments]

    WTF

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    I been farming savage lee for 3 hours for a dpuh and I haven't gotten a single Harold and I just got my second pearlescent a butcher

    submitted by /u/Zarek_8950
    [link] [comments]

    Which VH and build can move the fastest out of combat?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    title, i just wanna be able to zoom around i don't care about maxing my DPS

    submitted by /u/absolutely-ruined
    [link] [comments]

    I'm worried Phaseflare won't get fixed.. is there any other skills you encounter bugs with?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 01:33 AM PDT

    Phaseflare's "phasing" into the floor and never coming back out and it's collision issues ruins the skill for me. I like playing volleyball but losing out on the skill because it decides to glitch into the ground is aggravating enough I just went back to Phasegrasp..

    Is any other Hunter's skill bugged enough to not using it often or am I crazy for feeling a type of way?

    submitted by /u/zultari
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed please (BL2)

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    Can anyone help me out with the 'Tier 3 Battle: Appetite for Destruction'? Torgues campaign of carnage dlc. Keep running out of time solo. Will only take 5 minutes. You can have all my loot when we finish. I'm playing on the Xbox One via backwards compatibility.

    submitted by /u/reee420-
    [link] [comments]

    Need tips for a White Gear Gaige run

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    I was talking to a friend, saying that I wanted ro tey a challenge run, and they told me to try this challenge with Gaige.

    Since I never played Gaige, I thought it was an interesting idea, so I went in, got some early levels through Digipeak and Lilith DLC, I am at Sanctuary right now and I'm not sure on what to focus, since it's White gears...

    I should notice that I can use skill points and only have to finish TVHM.

    submitted by /u/Nekosia2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment