• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 2, 2021

    Borderlands I beat BL1 and BL2, and I'm gonna blindly go into BL3, gameplay wise.

    Borderlands I beat BL1 and BL2, and I'm gonna blindly go into BL3, gameplay wise.


    I beat BL1 and BL2, and I'm gonna blindly go into BL3, gameplay wise.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    Wish me luck! To clarify: I didn't beat TPS, I played some of it. I'm just too excited to play 3.

    submitted by /u/ToonNinja_
    [link] [comments]

    Claptastic Voyage

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    So my friends and I finished the dlc in Pre-Sequel last night and I start crying at the end when Jack killed all the Claptraps especially the one I was playing as. While I knew he was still gonna be alive because he was present in two and onwards but to spend the whole game as him only to watch him technically die at the end was what got me. All the other vault hunters were cheering minus Athena which eased the pain a bit since it shows that she somewhat cared. She said it herself, she didn't know Jack was gonna destroy his whole line.

    submitted by /u/Dwho899
    [link] [comments]

    What is the funniest moment across all borderlands games?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Mine goes to TFTB with the finger gun shootout.

    submitted by /u/elkswimmer98
    [link] [comments]

    Is borderlands 3 worth it

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    When I was younger I played Borderlands 2 for the first time I didn't have Wi-Fi and I only have a couple games on my PlayStation 3 and I never had any of the DLCs. It ended up becoming my favorite game of all time, just the base game. I did not play the first Borderlands or the Pre-Sequel until after I beat Borderlands 2 multiple times and honestly I didn't like the first Borderlands or the Pre-Sequel and I didn't want Borderlands 3 because I didn't want to ruin my favorite game ever with another addition to the series I didn't like, so my question is, is playing Borderlands 3 worth it.

    submitted by /u/No-Yam-281
    [link] [comments]

    They've posted on Instagram

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Go check their Instagram. Tiny Tina's Wonderlands posted "Gameplay coming soon"

    submitted by /u/caquinho-senpai
    [link] [comments]

    'Borderlands 2: As A Story'

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKD4hptITQE

    This was a 7 month project as a follow up to my 'Borderlands 3: As A Story' that I released a year ago in which I analyze the strengths and weaknesses of Borderlands 2, as it has made people retroactively see it as being flawless in comparison to the awfulness of BL3's story in tow. Despite how straightforward and mostly well written BL2 is, it still has a lot of faults that cannot be ignored for the sake of giving undue praise. Let me know what you think of it, as well as if there was anything regarding the mainline story that I might have missed.

    submitted by /u/CountySteak
    [link] [comments]

    Auto friend sync

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    What does this setting do?

    submitted by /u/Bochwastaken
    [link] [comments]

    Crossplay between PS4 and PS5?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    This might be a stupid question, but can I play Borderlands 3 online co-op with someone who has a PS5 if im on PS4?

    submitted by /u/tommybourke75
    [link] [comments]

    Couch co-op

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    I'm trying to find a fun game to play on my friend's ps4 together, like offline split screen multiplayer. It's my understanding that BL3 offers this? Would love to hear your experience, tips, or any other game suggestions.

    submitted by /u/DeathCultApp
    [link] [comments]

    Critical Ascension Zero

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    Fairly new to BL2, currently playing Zero.

    As the title suggests, I'm going to use Critical Ascension. I've recently heard that once you obtain the CA stacks and then fast travel, you lose all the stacks. Is that right?

    Alongside fast traveling, just to be careful, are there also other things that can cause you to quickly lose CA stacks.

    Also are there any ways to quickly obtain stacks of CA.

    submitted by /u/Pr0xy25
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think they gonna do for 2nd Anniversary,this September 13th?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    I'd really love some exclusive cosmetic or gear for day oners(like myself). But it wouldn't be enough. What do you guys hope they do and what you hope they not to do? I'd be very disappointed if they just show us the movie trailer.

    submitted by /u/caquinho-senpai
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment