• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 4, 2021

    Borderlands Hyperius The (Not-So) Invincible

    Borderlands Hyperius The (Not-So) Invincible


    Hyperius The (Not-So) Invincible

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 05:43 PM PDT

    So, I beat Hyperius in Normal Mode with Axton. Not sure how I did, can't do it again, but I did it.

    submitted by /u/Arcturus2099
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 quality, compared to 1?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    Hi all. Friend is trying to convince me to buy 3 so we can start a 4 man game together. I've only completed 1, and loved it. Still in my top 10 games probably. I tried 2, but couldn't get into it due to distractions, and the start didn't really capture me much.

    I know 2 is supposed to be crazy good, but how does 3 compare to 1, solely on a gameplay point? I/we don't care about the story's quality. We'll enjoy ourselves through banter anyway, but the gameplay needs to be engaging. Other than 'you have 3 active abilities instead of 1', what else is new in BL3?

    submitted by /u/SnowheadStudios
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands on Nintendo Switch

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    How's the gameplay compared to PC, Xbox or PS's? Is it laggy? Or medicore? Or really good despite being played on smaller console?

    submitted by /u/PlatypusTurbulent48
    [link] [comments]

    If I quit the game in the middle of a quest does save all the progress?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    I'm doing Dr Neds island in BL1 and am on the final Brains side quest where you have to get 250 zombie brains, if I for example got half of that in a session and then quit and came back later does it save all the progress?

    submitted by /u/drummerboy618
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 BL:TPS help wanted

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    I know the Pre-Sequel wasnt a fan favorite but I'm hoping some of you will be willing to help me with the online and multiplayer trophies.

    submitted by /u/Herbie_-_53
    [link] [comments]

    What are the chances for the warrior to drop legendaries that aren't its loot pool in TVHM?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    Because ive been farming on and off for a conference call for like 3 days and this motherfucker has dropped a veruc and a hammer buster. I'm curious if thats normal or if he has the typical 0.0009% chance to spawn legendaries that most loot sources have and Lady Luck is just taking the piss?

    submitted by /u/jackson_garthmire
    [link] [comments]

    New Player - TPS Question

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    I picked up the Handsome Collection last week, and beat 1 in three days. I had a blast and will be replaying it. I've been slogging through TPS, and I think I'm near the end, and God am I glad.

    I've seen people dragging on it a bit in comments, but... Is it just understood to be worse? I've been enjoying it less and less the longer I go on it, and I'm just gritting my teeth and trying to finish for story continuity. Every death at this point just gets a sigh and an eye roll. I'm skipping quests because I just. Want it. To be over.

    I could just totally suck and be completely green, but it feels like a completely different game to me. I'm trying to see, I guess, if I'm just bad, or if even you fine veterans of the series dislike it.

    submitted by /u/PretentiousToolFan
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy borderlands goty

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    Should I buy borderlands game of the year edition? I have only played borderlands 2 before (very recently). I have heard mixed feelings about it.

    submitted by /u/Bochwastaken
    [link] [comments]

    BLTPS the real effects of DOF?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    Gearbox and anyone else who might know,
    I've been going through a lot of settings in-depth of BL:TPS and I'm still mind blown as well as confused about depth of field.
    There is no way that depth of field is just depth of field. It seems to change a lot of things, including anti-aliasing, color pallet, special effects, atmospheric color, godrays, etc.
    Why has this been made this way and is there any possible way to extract the real depth of field while keeping the rest? Even shaders don't seem to be reacting when changed or deleted.

    submitted by /u/LeSipdero
    [link] [comments]

    Constant crashes since getting season pass 1 for BL3

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    Since getting season pass 1 for BL3, my game constantly crashes. I've tried the lowest visual settings , moving the game to another drive in steam and checking integrity, and tried updating drivers etc you name it. BL3 before the season pass never crashed but now it is unplayable. Any other suggestions?

    submitted by /u/kevinrhurst
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands goty or borderlands 2

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    I have borderlands 2 (and havent finished my first playthrough yet), but I am loving this game. Do you think I should get borderlands game of the year edition (after I finish my playthrough)? Does it live up to borderlands 2 or should I just continue playing borderlands 2?

    submitted by /u/Bochwastaken
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to replay 1 with

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    I never finished one because of time constraints and it just never appealed to me the way 2 did but I recently picked up the game of the year edition for ps3 and want to give it the fair go I never gave it. I like to platinum games and I want to do the trophies for it. Some of which I need at least one more person for ( also there's a trophy for playing with someone who's already got the trophy so if anyone has it and would just join my game for a second that would be helpful). If anyones interested just reply. My psn id is VanishingSparks

    submitted by /u/TheBestFont
    [link] [comments]

    What stats does a perfect op 10 fire dynamic fibber have in bl2?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    pls help

    submitted by /u/Smookieman
    [link] [comments]

    Auto friend sync

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 12:57 AM PDT

    What does this setting do and why is it off by default?

    submitted by /u/Bochwastaken
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment