• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 5, 2021

    Borderlands Is anyone else worried that the Borderlands movie is going to suck horribly?

    Borderlands Is anyone else worried that the Borderlands movie is going to suck horribly?


    Is anyone else worried that the Borderlands movie is going to suck horribly?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    As the title says. From everything I've been seeing about the movie, they're leaving out the Vaults, not using any of the original cast or completely rewriting them and just generally doing a complete reskin of the franchise. It looks like they found and IP they liked bits of, then took those bits and slapped them on a completely unrelated story that they were going to make a movie out of, anyway. It's sounding a lot like what Simon Allen did to his Discworld "adaptation" (read: bastardiation,) "The Watch".

    submitted by /u/dernudeljunge
    [link] [comments]

    Describe your Vault Hunter main using only 4 words or less and I will try to guess which one it is.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    I'll try my best!

    submitted by /u/ToonNinja_
    [link] [comments]

    Does commander lilith and the fight for sanctuary come with the legendary collection

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    I figured if I bought the legendary collection then I would get all the dlc but I can't find that specific dlc anywhere. I looked it up and it supposedly comes with the game for free (since November 2020)

    submitted by /u/Judah8
    [link] [comments]

    Best lilith design

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    What lilith design do you like the best? First one/pre sequel kinda hot ngl

    submitted by /u/Bochwastaken
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite vault hunters

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    1. What do you think are the top 3 best vault hunters to play in any game?

    2. What do you think are the top 3 most fun vault hunters to play as in any game?

    Btw coudnt find a fitting flair soooo

    submitted by /u/Bochwastaken
    [link] [comments]

    I FINALLY GOT THIS PIECE OF SHIT SDU FROM LOCKDOWN PALACE

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    This thing took me 4 hours to get and 51 runs… I am relieved I finally have it now but I never want to farm this again 😓

    submitted by /u/OogaBoog93
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble understanding weapon loot

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    I am new to the series. The whole allure of the games are supposed to be constantly getting new and better weapons right? My question is how do you guys cope with having to compare stats constantly? I am playing Borderlands 1 - it would be helpful if there was at least some sort of categorization to compare LMGs to LMGs. The way comparison works right now is a bit wonky - endless scrolling in the inventory.

    Are you just supposed to look weapon level and rarity color?

    submitted by /u/Bearmancer
    [link] [comments]

    Halo/Borderlands Comedy Series Casting Call - The Wicked & Fun Co.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    Hi there folks,

    We're casting for our new series in the pipeline. If you're interested, apply to the casting call here: https://forms.gle/WMuG49XVnLeZDVR29

    submitted by /u/McRaeWritescom
    [link] [comments]

    How do I level up

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    I got all the borderlands games a while ago and decided to finally play them now. I've never even heard of borderlands before I got the collection for my bday 2 years ago. my birthday is coming up and remembered I had never opened it. I dusted it off and started playing the first game and it's the funniest game I've ever played.

    I decided that I wouldn't move onto the second game until I got every achievement unlocked (I play on Xbox 1) I chose to play siren but I know I have to play other characters to get the achievements. I'm stuck at level 45. I completed all main and side missions and now im doing the dlcs. the only missions I have is the dlc the underdome and killing crawmerax.

    it's extremely hard to level up now. the only enemies my level are in the underdome and they don't give me xp. if anyone can tell me how to level up quicker it'd be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Striking-Maize-5585
    [link] [comments]

    BL1: Roland or Brick. Who is better? (SPOILERS FINE)

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    I'm conflicted on which one to play. Which character is better overall? I usually just played Mordecai.

    Edit - I guess there is a misunderstanding here. I know that Roland has a turret and that Brick punches people. I am asking which character is better overall throughout the game? It is common knowledge that Axton is the worst character in BL2.

    Side note - Will be playing Co-Op with my wife.

    submitted by /u/XBgyManX
    [link] [comments]

    Pyro Pete The (Not-So) Invincible

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    Hi. Same guy from "Hyperius The (Not-So) Invincible" . So, as the title would suggest, I beat Pyro Pete with a SMG, Shotgun, Pistol and Assault Rifle while playing as Axton. Oh, and had a "No Burn Damage" Shield. Now on to Master Gee...

    submitted by /u/Arcturus2099
    [link] [comments]

    Did _____ actually die in Tales From The Borderlands?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Shade.

    Do you guys think it's possible for Shade to come back in a future entry? He determinately gets shot in the chest by August in Tales. This only happens if you tell him to go away in the vents while playing as Fiona.

    Do you think the shot was lethal? Do you think he can come back? I'd love to see any Tales characters return.

    Here's the video of him that got me thinking about this. https://youtu.be/X_3o-KPkv2U

    submitted by /u/telltalegamesvideos
    [link] [comments]

    Can you enable ALL three events at once? Which event should a new player have enabled first?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 01:54 AM PDT

    As a new player, I noticed the three events broken hearts, bloody harvest, and revenge of the cartels available before I start...

    Is it possible to have all the events turned on at once? If not, then which event should a brand new player have enabled first?

    No Spoilers Plz

    The only thing I know is that bloody harvest and cartels are "activated" by maurice in sanctuary that's all.

    submitted by /u/xzanzibarzx
    [link] [comments]

    Character ages

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    How old are all the characters in the pre sequel?

    submitted by /u/Bochwastaken
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment