• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 21, 2021

    Borderlands I made a Borderlands mini fridge

    Borderlands I made a Borderlands mini fridge


    I made a Borderlands mini fridge

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    I made a Borderlands mini fridge out of an old one just lying around. Added it into my game room. Here are photos of the progress.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/3udANtF

    submitted by /u/Yamigata
    [link] [comments]

    Survey for a university project

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    Hi guys. I'm working on a University project about design and design thinking.

    I created a survey to gather some more info about fellow vault hunters. Can you help me with this and fill in this quick survey?

    https://forms.gle/6wmeVHmdeaHQoS1k6

    Thank you for the help

    submitted by /u/Orielenap
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 help

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    Can someone on Xbox one help me beat terramorphus? Killing him will give me two of the last three achievements I need for the game.

    submitted by /u/stonksgoweee
    [link] [comments]

    Vermivorous

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    Hey guys I really want to fight vermi at least once in my lifetime, so is there anyone ~lv50 on ps4 who wants to join this legendary quest?

    Pm me if you're interested :)

    submitted by /u/cardinalCreativity
    [link] [comments]

    Slaughter shaft 3000

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    How to complete Melee kill side objective, base melee hits do nothing especially since I'm Zane, anyone got any tips ,or willing to help me beat it I'm level 49 operative.

    submitted by /u/yeeboi16
    [link] [comments]

    Having an issue with controller support for bl2 and TPS

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    I've been trying to replay borderlands 2 on steam, but for whatever reason, the Dualshock 4 I have plugged into my computer isn't working. It won't work for TPS either, but it works perfectly fine with the other games I've been playing recently (fallout 4 and slime rancher). Does anyone know what's happening and why it won't work for these two games specifically? Is there something I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/H0rny_B0y0_69
    [link] [comments]

    Michael Mamaril?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Is there a decent tactic to spawn him for the achievement? like constantly reloading? where he stands?

    submitted by /u/darkmafia666
    [link] [comments]

    Am I over leveled for the 2nd dlc?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Hi all, just a quick question: I finished the main story and just finished the zombie island dlc a couple of minutes ago, so I jumped to the 2nd dlc (the moxxi underdome) and the starting missions are lvl16, while I'm already lvl 39. I'm not sure if maybe I was supposed to do this dlc alongside the main story while I was still low lvl, since it's the first time playing borderlands I just assumed that the 'normal' progression would be main game, 1st dlc, 2nd... Etc etc, but now it seems like I'm waaaaay over leveled.

    Since I don't want this to be too easy, is there a way to make enemies scale with player levels? Or any other a solution? Or should I just create a new character and do this dlc while playing the main story while I'm still close to the lvl of the missions?

    I also wanted to ask if this overleveling is going to be an issue with the last 2 dlcs as well (the one from general Knox and the ninja something claptrap).

    Ty in advance for the suggestions.

    Ps: sorry for misspells and errors, English is not my first language + being on mobile doesn't make it easier lol

    submitted by /u/Esperpento_
    [link] [comments]

    Tom and Xam

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 02:04 AM PDT

    So I found them, already know that they are good for farming legendaries but I don't know how long I'm supposed to do that. I already have a somehow decent loadout(not much trouble going through M11) with iron bear Moze, maybe I could try to get an immortal one? How fast can I repeat the quest if I complete it?

    submitted by /u/Ironforce92
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment