• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 22, 2021

    Borderlands Only in Borderlands

    Borderlands Only in Borderlands


    Only in Borderlands

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    Imagine if you were a bandit and saw some random ass 5'3 mf shooting himself with two rocket launchers and blowing himself up with grenades just to move faster. I'd shit myself

    submitted by /u/Spark-CR
    [link] [comments]

    The Calypso Twin vs Handsome Jack

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    In my opinion, Handsome Jack was the best villain in Borderlands universe. While Tyreen and Troy is much stronger, I feel like their potential is wasted. I like how they build up Jack's character and story, even expand his background in The Pre Sequel. The Calypso Twin's background however, just feels meh to me.

    submitted by /u/PlatypusTurbulent48
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    Little about me, 28F, love Borderlands but my girlfriend got burned out and I want someone to play with :)

    Last I seriously played was on the 360 so I definitely need to start fresh lol I love playing Siren. I've played the beginning of BL2 about a trillion times lol but am willing to start again if someone would like to play together sometime :) Or I'm down to play something else in the series. Hmu

    submitted by /u/AmityTheCalamity
    [link] [comments]

    Crawmerax Help

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    Is there anyone out there who can help my partner and I get the crawmerax trophy we need help we haven't been able to kill the bugger once even tried the ledge glitch didn't work

    submitted by /u/MasterInterest8
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else find that the ‘moral ambiguity’ of the franchise doesn’t really make sense outside of the clan war in 2 and incident with the scientists in the pre-sequel?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    Every enemy you kill outside of those quests and bloodwing, which was more of a 'mercy killing', would kill any civilian walking around Pandora. The guardians are just doing their job protecting the vault and any other defenceless characters that are killed by your involvement usually have the antagonist tricking you somehow so.... other than that you're not really as ambiguous as the games and the theme song of 2 say you are.

    submitted by /u/masrk7384
    [link] [comments]

    What chooses item stats?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    I'm playing through BL2 with my partner. We have the handsome edition for Switch. We both have a relic to increase our rare drop rates by 5%. We are the same level.

    We just donated to get Moxxi's good and bad touch, (post loot midget farming in the wildlife annex) and both of their guns were higher level than mine.

    This is our second playthrough, first time we played as mechro(me) and psycho(them), they always recieved better Stat guns from missions, and legendary drops geared towards their playstyle.

    On this playthrough, I'm commando and they're Siren. So far we've received a legendary pistol(their preferred weapon) and a legendary Siren mod.

    The only thing I see that would affect it is I'm "first" player and they're "second" player.

    Any idea why this happens?

    submitted by /u/LordGontan
    [link] [comments]

    Help with golden keys (Borderlands 2)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 12:26 AM PDT

    Hey guys, just got borderlands 2 again, and when I had the game in July last year I was about half way through the game and had redeemed every active shift code, and I downloaded a save of my old game, but it was from before I got to sanctuary. Playing through and noticed I only have the starting golden key. And I remembered I didn't use all my original golden keys that I had, so where are they? Do I get them when I get to sanctuary or do I have to contact support? Thanks I advance

    submitted by /u/Starlink_89
    [link] [comments]

    Getting burned out with borderlands 2, help

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    I should note I do not have any friends on my PlayStation, plus I tend to enjoy playing alone HAHA.rlands 1 with Lilith. Had a ton of fun. I am playing 2 rn as Kreig. However, I keep dying even more than I remember in 1 ( i should note I just got to sanctuary). I absolutely love the setting, story, humor and gameplay, but for some reason I feel burnt out already? Idk if it is because I have all the dlc to do, plus the pre sequal( which I am actually looking forward to because I love claptrap and am excited to play as him), and then 3. But it just feels like i am sucking at the game. I am rage quitting a lot. If I could get any advice on a good survival build for kreig, and any tips I'd appreciate it.

    I should note I do not have any friends on my playstation, plus I tend to enjoy playing alone HAHA.

    submitted by /u/KDOG2736184T3782EF
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment