• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 14, 2021

    Borderlands Viva Free Pandora, Viva la Robolution!!!

    Borderlands Viva Free Pandora, Viva la Robolution!!!


    Viva Free Pandora, Viva la Robolution!!!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    I just finished the last DLC for BL1 and I must say I had a blast doing the Claptrap revolution, one of my favorite parts where the one when Claptrap was mocking humanity by pointing out all the flaws of the human body and by insulting the player😆😆. That last battle was really annoying as the Claptrap Kamikaze would come and blow half my shield and bosses like Ned would KO after doing his sping attack, I think I lost 2m in death costs in one mission😅.

    Onto BL2 and the Pre Sequel.

    submitted by /u/noedss
    [link] [comments]

    Just a little rant about nostalgia and such

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Ive been playing borderlands since 2009. I was literally 6 when the game came out, was not very good at it, never made it past Krom, and would literally exit the game when a badass psycho spawned because the noise intimidated me. 12 years later, ive beaten it more times than i can count, along with bl2, but i had never done a legit grind to level 69 and done the dlcs properly from there. Well im here, level 69 lilith, firehawk, double anarchy, and a savior, and im having the time of my life. Dead game or not, im likely going to dedicate the majority of time when im on my PC to maxing every character in each game, shit i never even beat pre sequel and i have maybe 5 hours playtime on bl3 but ill get there. If you actually read this and maybe wanna hop on sometime i could throw my discord or steam, but my wifi bad so no promises

    submitted by /u/glxcksprxte
    [link] [comments]

    Is Moxxi supposed to be a reference to someone?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    I swear the speech patterns and tone of voice are used by an old timey actress but I can't figure out who.

    submitted by /u/masrk7384
    [link] [comments]

    Who’ve you played when you’ve beaten each game the first time?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Mine was Roland in BL1 Salvador in BL2 Claptrap in the PreSequel Fl4k in BL3

    submitted by /u/Zestyclose_Guitar_35
    [link] [comments]

    So.. Is zer0 too hard for a newbie

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Ok, so I bought Borderlnds THC a few days ago and I didnt do any research to avoid spoilers. I picked zer0 because (he?) seemed like an interesting and fun character (also Im into sniping). Atm Im level 18 zer0 with.. Not that ideal skill tree. I've heard a lot that zer0 is really hard and patience needed character (which I dont have that much) and I tested another character at my friend and really liked salvador more... Also I die quite a lot. Is it worth starting the whole game over (atm Im at chapter 12) or should I continue with him?

    submitted by /u/TheOneFrogMan
    [link] [comments]

    Is the legendary gearbox assault rifle and sniper rifle stupidly rare when farming them from the destroyer

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    The sniper is no where to be seen and I've only seen the assault rifle once

    submitted by /u/zombiekilla169
    [link] [comments]

    Collectibles

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    I am a collector of sorts, when it comes to (poker) playing cards. I know that there are some Borderlands 2 playing cards, so my question is; Are there any other borderlands themed playing cards out there and do you know where i could get them? I've been looking for a while now but without any luck. it would be nice to have them in my collection.

    submitted by /u/RevolutionarySelfie
    [link] [comments]

    Who's a character in BL2 that can just go stupid?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    I need a character that can just to crazy amounts of damage with little to no effort whatsoever.

    submitted by /u/ToonNinja_
    [link] [comments]

    Redfall is apparently Arkane's take on a Borderlands clone

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Bosses as hell borne krieg?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    How the hell do you kill bosses as hell borne/bloodsplosion krieg? I feel like it takes me absolutely forever to kill constructors, Saturn, and basically every boss. I'm level 73 and just playing through UVHM.

    Any help would be appreciated!!

    submitted by /u/Dillion_Murphy
    [link] [comments]

    Cant Continue the Story/ Game bug?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    So i just startet DLC4 and now im in the section where i Need to Hunt Locomobius, but i cant Continue, bacause i got a bug i guess?

    There is a Bridge/ramp That Spawns at the beginning But i cant move forward because every fucking time i Fall through the ramp/Bridge.

    Can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/Zenexiion
    [link] [comments]

    Game Updates (9/14/2021)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    So besides BL3, every game just got a small update. Does anyone know what any of it was? I'm on a Series S.

    submitted by /u/jharrison231
    [link] [comments]

    Soo Wonderlands...doesn't exist?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    Don't get me wrong...I am HYPED for Wonderlands. I think it's gonna be a blast. Put hundreds of hours into Borderlands games over the years so I have faith in Gearbox!

    That being said, this is a sequel to Assault on Dragon Keep, which was JUST a story that Tina told in a Dungeons and Dragons type game the characters were playing, right? So it didn't even happen at all to the Vault Hunters in BL2. I mean I get that Borderlands is a fictional universe, but you suspend your disbelief when you play because it all EXISTS within it. I guess it's disappointing to know that Wonderlands is just a made up game in the universe within Borderlands.

    IDK...am I crazy here? lol

    submitted by /u/mattdyer01
    [link] [comments]

    badass rank

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    so im on xbox on a new account and want a way to get my badass rank back up i seen the videos but i don't know how to make a account without internet access to do it and that seems to be the only method andi know its not honorable but i want to be back where i was.

    submitted by /u/Manhunter897645
    [link] [comments]

    How do you play endgame in Borderlands?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 12:01 AM PDT

    This might be a stupid question, but I am generally jumping between Borderlands and Division franchise, depending which game is launched or having big DLC. ... But I still kind of do not understand, what might the endgame be in Borderlands.

    I mean in Division, I can free roam the world which feels alive, have daily and weekly projects/challenges, having leagues, having global modifiers, changing difficulty level of global word on like 4 or 5 levels, replaying missions on multiple difficulties form normal to legendary, raids on two difficulty modes .... Basically a lot.

    But in Borderlands it seems to me, that you can turn the mayhem level up to 10 or 11, go for three similar circle of slaughter missions (plus the directors cut arena), kill Graveward over and over and over again, do like 3 raids and that is it? ... Therefore as soon as my Both FL4K and Amara have such gear, that I am able to do raids on regular basis with friend with ease, that is basically it? The end?

    Do not get me wrong, I still get my money worth back many times, had fun etc. and already pre-ordered the new Tiny Tina game. ... But just compared to other action RPG looter shooter, I thought that there will be little more, when it comes to Borderlands endgame, because compared to Division, unless I am missing something, Borderlands is offering like 30% of it?

    submitted by /u/Cassper17
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment