• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 12, 2021

    Borderlands Who Would You Choose To Represent The Series In Crossover Games?

    Borderlands Who Would You Choose To Represent The Series In Crossover Games?


    Who Would You Choose To Represent The Series In Crossover Games?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Who would you want to be in a crossover game to represent Borderlands?

    submitted by /u/ToonAdventure
    [link] [comments]

    Will wonderlands be cross-platform like bl3?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    I wanna play wonderlands with some friends on console, but if i can play on pc with them its preferred, any news on cross-play at all?

    submitted by /u/Rubyvox
    [link] [comments]

    Original Borderlands appreciation post

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Me and my buddy decided to snag the BL GoTY remaster for PC and have really been enjoying it. The game DOES have some...somewhat major flaws like the voice chat not wanting to turn off, some de-syncing/lag for the person who isnt hosting, but barring those 2 things Its been a really great experience playing it. Weve played BL2 and 3, including all DLC's, and Ive also played the Pre-Sequel and loved all of them. I do feel like the original BL excels in a couple of areas above the rest though. The builds and skill trees are much simpler and easier to package and understand for each character compared to the other games. I also really enjoy the dialogue of the game as well. Its quirky and i feel its actually more funny than the newer games with more subtle, well written dialogue and doesnt come off as them being so over the top and trying hard to be funny. The legendaries are a little more toned down but still rare enough to be excited about. Currently we are farming pearls and out of 2 days, weve gotten 2 pearls total. They seem veerrrry rare which I kind of like. We have stuff to work towards and grind for instead of just being able to farm everything in a day and be done.

    All in all they really did a great job on the game for its time. Love it!!

    submitted by /u/CyberDropkicks
    [link] [comments]

    Oh poor Roland

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    When you have to go to devils razor to meet Vaughn at Roland's rest and get tannis's old equipment at the end of the mission you get a shield as a reward, if that's not a joke pointing a Roland idk what is, sorry if this has been pointed out before 🤡

    submitted by /u/QueenLunaTixs
    [link] [comments]

    TPS

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    I just started playing the past two days and holy fck, people be sleeping on the pre sequel. Why do people never talk about it or play it? It's as fun as bl2 but the uniqueness and details of a space environment is so cool. Love it

    submitted by /u/Novel_Building5337
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Maximum Level

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    In original Borderlands, we got 69 as level peak; 80 for Borderlands 2; 70 for The Pre Sequel and 72 for Borderlands 3. I've always want to see them reach 100 even back then when I play the first version of original Borderlands (not remastered or GOTY). So, in your opinion, is the level cap just fine as they are, or probably should stop at 50, or you also like me, want to see the level reaching 100?

    submitted by /u/PlatypusTurbulent48
    [link] [comments]

    Best Lilith build

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    Me and a friend are replaying all the games in preparation for Wonderlands and I'm playing as Lilith for the first time, any build recommendations?

    submitted by /u/royalethan0
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one assault on dragonkeep

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    Me and my friend were wanting to play Borderlands 2 and Assault on dragonkeep just before Tiny Tina's Wonderland comes out, but I cannot find dragonkeep when redownloading the Xbox one edition, does the DLC come with the Xbox edition? Or is it not available on Xbox one unless it's the 360 version of the DLC?

    submitted by /u/Clwkiler44
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands : Game of the Year

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 12:44 AM PDT

    BL 2 gets an upgrade after a very long time, and I wish BL 1 also receive this treatment. Maybe it's too much, but I wishes that if somehow they update the game, I want a UHVM, 11 level cap increase so it makes 80, featuring proper skin/head and maybe new DLC. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/PlatypusTurbulent48
    [link] [comments]

    Something odd I noticed about the general viewpoint of the Borderlands franchise.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    If the main message is that 'this ain't no place for no hero' and Handsome Jack is meant to be a deconstruction of a hero, how is the franchise not viewed in the same light as Spec Ops: The Line if that's the underlying narrative that the franchise is blanketed under?

    submitted by /u/masrk7384
    [link] [comments]

    Should I Repurchase bl3 on pc

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    I bought borderlands 3 on xbox twice, one for myself, and one so my brother could play it with me. I really enjoyed it and still do but I'm slowly enjoying playing on console less. I'm wondering if I should rebuy the super deluxe edition for the dlcs on pc. Is it worth a better framerate, graphics, and playing on keyboard and mouse?

    submitted by /u/Capable_Wrangler5331
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think they should add anointments to wonderlands

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    I think they shouldn't because they are too op. but what do you think?

    submitted by /u/SylentJoy
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Insider not dropping from Tom and Xam anymore?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    I farm these 2 for Soulrenders and they drop often but I never see the Insider which is also suppose to drop from them? Is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/MrJamfy48
    [link] [comments]

    I bought the handsome jack collection but it still says I don’t own the commander Lilith dlc

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    the handsome hack collection includes all DLC so why can't I download any of the dlcs it's saying I still need to buy them! (Xbox one)

    submitted by /u/Daking00o
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment