• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 11, 2021

    Borderlands I was just carjacked by the Crimson Lance

    Borderlands I was just carjacked by the Crimson Lance


    I was just carjacked by the Crimson Lance

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    I was driving back to TBone Junction from the Sunken Sea, and I head on collided with a Lancer. The Lancer and my monster both flipped, and everyone was forced out of their respective vehicles. My monster flipped back over right away, but before I could get in, it started driving away and had a Cheeta Paw health bar. The Lance stole my bloody car. I've never had this happen before, and I'm still bewildered by the audacity.

    submitted by /u/Lucariorox_
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else having problems getting credit for killing the Valkyrie Squad?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    For the second time since I started doing Vault Card challenges, the daily challenge 'Kill the Valkyries' has come up. So, just like the last time, I went to Midnight's Cairn, worked my way down to the Nest of the Valkyries and started kicking ass. I got two of them dead before something soft-locked the third and it just sat there in its invincible shield.

    And just like the last time I got this challenge, the game isn't counting me killing them. Is anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/RDMcMains2
    [link] [comments]

    Heads up for high resolution people on pc

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    I was getting about 90-100 fps at 1440p with a 3070, but when I turned volumetric fog It went to 130-140 average fps

    submitted by /u/Bookwarrior199
    [link] [comments]

    Playthrough 2 - Do side missions or not?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    Asked a million times for the other Borderlands games. Is there a true or ultimate vault hunter mode in BL1? How does it work and should I do side missions?

    Playing the newer GOTY on Xbox One btw.

    submitted by /u/madmatt666
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 mods broken after update?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    Anyone else having this issue? How long til it's usually fixed? Do I need to wait for BLCMM to update or the mods themselves?


    FIX: For anyone looking for a fix, I found one. All you gotta do is re-Hexedit the game. :)

    submitted by /u/GodsTopWarrior
    [link] [comments]

    Question about BL3 PS5

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I tried searching but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for.

    I'm looking to start BL3 for the first time on PS5, but my girlfriend has a save on PS4. We are looking to play together on the PS5 version but she often plays with a friend on PS4 and occasionally we will want to play together on different consoles.

    Can you transfer a save from PS5 back to PS4?

    Can you cross play between the PS5 version and the PS4 version?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/MrDav
    [link] [comments]

    A couple of Ps4 questions about the BL1 GOTY remaster....

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Thinking of buying again, but haven't played in years. I still have everything on ps3, can you transfer saves to ps4 like you could in BL2? Also, is the co-op reliable? I know it got pretty bad after losing Gamespy...stuck with Destiny after that and haven't tried since. Thanks to any replies.

    submitted by /u/NAGDABBITALL
    [link] [comments]

    What version should get for Xbox one s

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    As of right now borderlands games are on insane sales and I'm currently playing borderlands 1 and 2 through backward compatibility but it looks and feels terrible. Does borderlands legendary edition have newer versions of borderlands 1 and 2 or are they also just the backwards compatible versions?

    submitted by /u/qleptt
    [link] [comments]

    Is Borderlands 3 now optimized on PC?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    i7 9750h + rtx 2070 + 16gb + ssd

    can I run it at above 60fps? what settings do i need to use.

    submitted by /u/mirror-maze21
    [link] [comments]

    Tps co op

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    Anyone want to play the pre sequal tonight (I'm on steam but apparently it can do cross platform?) ? I just started it yesterday cause I got a new computer /setup and it's awesome. My new setup is a little wonky at first but I'm getting used to it

    submitted by /u/Novel_Building5337
    [link] [comments]

    What was your first legendary

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    For me Borderlands 1 No idea Borderlands 2 Hornet Borderlands 3 Ripper Pre sequel Also no idea

    submitted by /u/Turbulent-Ad5916
    [link] [comments]

    You get to revive one character, who and why?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    I'll start this bad boy with my favorite character, so good I refuse to kill her in BL2 due to how horrible her death is handled now that you know the character.

    Nisha. Duel handguns/revolvers always and a 'autoaim' that encourages racking up at much kills as you can muster, one of the funnest Vault hunters in the series and a damn shame she died.

    Hell, I don't even care if they just say she had a sister that looked just like her and had the same ability's named Misha.

    submitted by /u/Curiedoesthestream
    [link] [comments]

    Cautious of Wonderlands Due to Borderlands 3 Bugs

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    I'm excited for Wonderlands, but I'm a console player. I'm nervous to get Wonderlands due to the lack of support on console for Borderlands 3. Specifically the online support. My Xbox One X still crashes on about 70% of matchmaking searches.

    submitted by /u/kpaul1795
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular Opinion? Wdy guys think.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    I really fucking despise Tina. She's almost as horrible as Ava. She is very cringy and very, very annoying. In Borderlands 2, I just completely tried my best to avoid her missions, she was just so unbearably horrible. Borderlands 3 was a bit better, but I still think she's so cringy and unfunny and annoying. I think Pickle from the Pre-Sequel was probably better than both of them combined, at least he was chill. Even though he wasn't funny, at least HE WASN'T trying to be funny to the point where he was cringe, unlike Ava and Tina. He was just more of a chad, ykwim?

    submitted by /u/RakketyTamFR
    [link] [comments]

    My opinion on the whole, "is kreig tiny Tina's dad"

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    No In my opinion he is more of a father figure

    submitted by /u/TangerineEcstatic
    [link] [comments]

    Wonderlands VIP?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    So just wondering if anyone knows if wonderlands will have the bl3 VIP treatment.

    submitted by /u/God-Penguin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment