• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 28, 2021

    Borderlands Borderlands 3 Hotfixes: October 28, 2021

    Borderlands Borderlands 3 Hotfixes: October 28, 2021


    Borderlands 3 Hotfixes: October 28, 2021

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    Source

    The Traunt Family has hijacked this week's Borderlands 3 changes, and they're looking for REVENGE for what you did as part of Maurice's Community Carnage Challenges. How DARE you all take them down so quickly! They're fueled by rage and ready to return the favor. We expect them to calm down on November 4 at 8:59 AM PT.

    • When playing in Mayhem Mode or True Vault Hunter Mode, Captain Traunt, General Traunt, and Captain Haunt will have health and damage numbers rivaling that of a raid boss. If you manage to put them back in the ground, you'll have a greatly increased chance of getting their best loot. This limited-time event ends November 4 at 8:59 AM PT
    • Bloody Harvest gear has been spread into each of the Traunts' loot pools until November 4 at 8:59 AM PT

    The current Community Carnage Challenge "Long-Distance Relations" is still being counted during the event!

    Maurice's Black Market Vending Machine will also be moving to a new location on Thursdays at 9:00 AM PT / 12:00 PM ET and is activated with a hotfix.

    These changes will be live on all platforms by 12:00 PM PT. To apply hotfixes, wait at the main menu until you see a sign that reads, "Hotfixes Applied!" If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com.

    submitted by /u/Daemmerung
    [link] [comments]

    How to level up after the main story but before dlc

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    So I just finished the main story on bl1 and I'm level 34. Neds dlc is way too hard for me to do. I need to level up. What's the fastest way to do so? Start a play through 2 or is there a good farm?

    submitted by /u/Gannan308
    [link] [comments]

    It’s a shame that there’s not many VH’s like Axton

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    Being able to use some of every skill tree and have them synergize well feels so good, with other vault hunters even if you have an OP build it's kinda a 'set path' on how to spec your points. But from what I've seen of Wonderlands there MAY be hope yet for another well rounded character.

    submitted by /u/masrk7384
    [link] [comments]

    LowPoly bug

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    I've had this bug for a few months now and have stopped playing because it has bugged the hell out of me, its something inside the game because all my other games run fine and this just started happening one day. I've contacted Gearbox and have been waiting for a while and was wondering if anyone in the community has had the same problem in the past and could me if possible. I'm also in the Borderlands discord under>! KidFunkyFly !<if you want to reach out to me.

    submitted by /u/NortiousFunky
    [link] [comments]

    question regarding headhunter dlcs

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    hi there new to borderlands franchise got goty edition of borderlands 2 on sale as for now i have every story dlcs are headhunter dlcs story dlc if yes can they be skipped

    submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cut553
    [link] [comments]

    Do BL2 and BL3 have similar system requirements?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    My boyfriend's birthday is approaching and he loves Borderlands 2, I'd like to gift him Borderlands 3 but I'm not sure it would run on his laptop and I don't really wanna ask and ruin the surprise.

    I know BL2 runs perfectly fine, do you guys think BL3 will run too?

    I'm a big computer dummy so I don't know where else to ask lol

    submitted by /u/Anniesaeng
    [link] [comments]

    Jack a hero or a villia

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    Hi new here and wanted to speak a theary about jack/lore of how he was a hero

    Let's take a look through all missions and dialogue events and ending

    1beytrayed Jack at the presequal before anything he was a hypiron employ who wanted to save Pandora's Moon and was beytrayed by Roland Lilith and moxxie and tried to kill you the player a Innocent and the marrif tried to as well and other clues made him beytrayed by his grandma as a buzz axe found in a mission. To protect Jack's grandma is that she abused him with the axe 2mental strain He was a good guy and became more pandorion and by the end he became handsome Jack and the dialogue through the presequal after beytrail and beytrail he goes from forgiving and having mercy to killing anyone and anything related at the final end of the game you can go past ene.ues but he makes you kill them so they "do t shoot you in the back" like the marrif so

    So he was abused beytrayed nearly killed and his lover friends and coworker beytrayed him and they took all the credit and Lilith the red haired siren I think that's her name trys to kill you at the end of the game after brick and the others tell her to stop she's trying to get rid of evidence by her reaction she's trying to kill use cause as Soon that gets out she's fucked

    Jack the real hero

    How was the theory mates

    submitted by /u/Ornery_Compote_9283
    [link] [comments]

    DLCs after the first playthrough

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    THIS IS BORDERLANDS 2

    Greetings yall!

    So I just recently finished my first playthrough in normal mode, I'm around lvl 35 and as soon as I finished the game I automatically switched to the TVHM.

    Im really looking forward to playing the TVHM but I completely forgot about all the DLC's. I tried reading some posts but I'm still a lil confused, cause I just wanna make sure I dont screw up my characters lvl in the overall gameplay.

    SO BASICALLY, I want to finish the game fully a second time (In TVHM mode) and then, after that, once Im lvl 50, do all the DLCs. Is this a viable option? I just dont wanna have to stress about the DLCs for now.

    If I do them once I finish the game on TVHM and got lvl 50, will I still get decent loot from the DLCs? Will I be too strong for them or too weak?

    Or should I focus on the DLCs for now and then once I'm done with it I go back to the regular game and just rush through it for lvl 50?

    TL;DR: Can I do the DLCs after I finish the game on TVHM mode?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SosaThePatient
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite weapons manufacturer from bl1?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    I think I'm gonna have to go with s&s munitions, just because their larger magazine/higher rof shotguns and sniper rifles are really fun to use.

    submitted by /u/fuckprecalc
    [link] [comments]

    Did not get chests after killing the Destroyer

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 11:32 PM PDT

    After the battle all I got was a few wads of cash, few guns and the key. But none of the chests spawned.

    submitted by /u/ScreamSmart
    [link] [comments]

    OG borderlands gun sounds

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    I have this question i got in mind, how did they do the OG weapon sounds for weapons in the original borderlands, did they use stock sounds or did they make the sounds in the first place, i've been trying to watch every movie with guns but it's seems i did found one in the matrix 1999 which was used stock sounds for guns. This will take me a while to find where they came from and where to find them on free weapon sound effects on sites. Tell me if you had an encountered these guns sounds in films games or any format you've seen before.

    submitted by /u/ItsaGoatBlurr
    [link] [comments]

    Good mods for bl2?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 10:22 PM PDT

    I want to get back into bl2 and am wondering if anybody has some good mod suggestions weather it be for content or qol. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Pheobe3113
    [link] [comments]

    Controller inputs become delayed on Xbox Series X. Cant aim, move or shoot properly. Has anybody run into this issue?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    I have tried numerous times to play online with my sister (she is on a Series S in the same network) and I continuously run into a situation where my character's controller inputs become massively delayed and unresponsive. Its the only game on my console that causes me these issues.

    Has anybody ran into something similar? Ive tried turning off crossplay to see if that was causing problems but no success.

    submitted by /u/javycane
    [link] [comments]

    Picked up Borderlands for switch and am loving it all over again (except for being oddly under level for everything and it feeling more difficultthan back in the day) anyway I went to hold to equip a new shield and instead of equipping it just duplicates my old shield and throws it on the ground...

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    ..Has anyone else run into this yet?

    submitted by /u/clockworknait
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a group to play through the story with me

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Hey all, I'm looking for a group to play Borderlands 2 on switch, anyone want to play?

    submitted by /u/Persona4fan2021
    [link] [comments]

    Discord

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    I feel like this game has a Discord I know it does I just can't find it, i need help

    submitted by /u/Deathbringer1662
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to use PC character save files on PS4

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    I could make up some big bull crap story as an excuse but we all know i just wanna download someone else's character to try out

    submitted by /u/Revolutionary_Sell_5
    [link] [comments]

    Dying super fast all the sudden

    Posted: 26 Oct 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    Hello this is my second time playing through the entirety of Borderlands 2 and am currently playing through the Data Mining quest in Chapter 16 or 17. The problem is that despite all my gear being the minimum level recommendation and my actual character being 3 levels over the recommendation I am dying in 3 shots, almost instantaneously. I have to be missing something, there's no way the game is bugged.

    submitted by /u/d0ngg0d
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment