• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 12, 2021

    Borderlands I was so impressed with the character and exterior design of a robot who accidentally found its identity and personality that I bought Borderlands 3 earlier this year. It was worth it.

    Borderlands I was so impressed with the character and exterior design of a robot who accidentally found its identity and personality that I bought Borderlands 3 earlier this year. It was worth it.


    I was so impressed with the character and exterior design of a robot who accidentally found its identity and personality that I bought Borderlands 3 earlier this year. It was worth it.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    Question about the "Bee Shield" farming run in Borderlands 2

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    I've been trying (not very hard) to farm one of each elemental resistance "The Bee" shields. Not for any real reason, just because I can. Sometimes I'll take an hour or so just to do it. I'll throw on a video, run through, look for the shield, whatever.

    I developed my own run by myself, which after some research is exactly what most of the "pros" do. FYI: You run in, kill the first treant, run to the chest on the far side, kill the other treants. Then you go to the blacksmith area, kill that treant, maybe roll on the dice chest and then you run up to the "pumpkin patch" and kill that treant and get the chest. Rinse, repeat.

    I've actually gotten multiple bees to drop on this run twice. I've done it, probably 300+ times. HOWEVER, never once has it dropped from the first treant or the last treant. In fact, for a bit, I did the "run in, kill first treant, save-quit." and that guy barely even drops money.

    Has anyone else experienced this? Is my problem being unlucky or possibly small sample size?

    Edit: I have never seen a single any kind of bee drop of #1 or #5

    submitted by /u/TheKoleslaw
    [link] [comments]

    How can I beat Bloodwing?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    I am doing that boss figth and I am constanly dying during the electricity part of the figth because every time I am close to "killing" Bloodwing Jack(Bastard!) orders a change of element and it gets almost full life. Is there a good strategy for that figth? I am playing as a Siren using explosives and slag as my main damage dealer.

    submitted by /u/noedss
    [link] [comments]

    I can't join my friend on Borderlands: Pre Sequel

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    I'm on Steam and he is on epic games, It just highlights the accept button but doesn't actually let me play with him. Anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/TractorGuy19796
    [link] [comments]

    Side quests when starting TVHM

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    So, I'm almost at the end of the game and I have a problem. I have been doing a lot of side quests and I don't want to do the same things again (collecting typhon logs etc).

    So my question is, after I complete main story and start TVHM do side quests also reset? If so I just have to turn mayhem on which I don't like because of the modifiers. I just want a "clean game" and I'm sure Mayhem 11 is way too hard to have fun at this point.

    I tried to search for this and got mixed answers.

    submitted by /u/Batiatus1
    [link] [comments]

    help me find a song

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    i remember this song from borderlands that was happy and sad at the same time, and it had claptrap in it. i just need to cry right now, and i need this song to make me feel alive. i know it was in borderlands. maybe the ending, but i can't remember which one

    submitted by /u/notaperson38383
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Viral Trophy PS3

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    Just here looking for any help with this trophy, I'm currently playing the original version and on a digital download. Anybody that has a digital ps3 version or has the PSNow version, let me know if you are able to help me out with this. Please and thank you.

    submitted by /u/Playful_Expert271
    [link] [comments]

    Crawmerax Help

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I'm looking for some help for my Crawmerax mission. I am looking to try and perfect the game on PC and this one is definitely standing in the way. Anyone care to help?

    submitted by /u/St80fEmergency
    [link] [comments]

    Crashing on startup (macOS)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Can't join a game nor start a game. Was fine for the past 2 weeks I've been playing. Anyone else experience this? Already re-installed Steam and Borderlands 2.

    submitted by /u/bendandanben
    [link] [comments]

    Konrad's Hold puzzle

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    So there's this 4 button puzzle in konrad's hold, more specifically in the tannis's lab. Does solving it give me anything?

    I'm not talking about the switch to move the amplifier in the mission "Angels and Speed Demons"

    submitted by /u/PieselowyPieselPL
    [link] [comments]

    FPS Drop and Stutters

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    So I just downloaded the enhanced GOTY edition and the first thing I noticed was this fps drop. As I was measuring it, it was going from 50-144 and back. Usually when I am moving my camera a lot. I turned off dynamic shadows and turned off vsync. I have a 2080 GPU and a high end CPU as well. I seen some posts in the past but they are many years ago. Has there ever been a solution for this. Only way I can play stable is 30fps. And even that still sometimes lag

    submitted by /u/Agent666-Omega
    [link] [comments]

    What's the earliest you've got a legendary?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 01:21 AM PDT

    I just started a new playthrough from scratch on BL3, and I got a legendary SMG, Hyperfocus XZ41, almost straight away. A loot midget dropped it in Ellie's scrapyard.

    submitted by /u/jjjrmd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment