• Breaking News

    Monday, October 11, 2021

    Borderlands Combustion Hellfire

    Borderlands Combustion Hellfire


    Combustion Hellfire

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    What is the best way to get a Combustion Hellfire in BL1? The one I have is starting to not hit as hard.

    I know I could Google it but I enjoy having an actual conversation and asking questions and whatnot.. .and sometimes I just get lonely and want to talk about games.

    submitted by /u/DinoMike1216
    [link] [comments]

    Clap Trap Bloody Harvest skin

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    Is it possible to obtain this skin on console anymore? (which means no save modding)

    https://www.gearboxsoftware.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/bece002a671dbf3bcfdc5790cdb89d99ec6b94d5.jpg

    I tried redeeming the code but they are expired... it would be awesome to unlock it, it looks really unique

    submitted by /u/SLISKI_JOHNNY
    [link] [comments]

    Seeing how pre-sequel seem gaining some attention in this reddit and youtube. I really wish gearbox would atleast give us that one more dlc for Pre-sequel.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    Borderlands 1 have gotten enchanced edition

    Borderlands 2 gotten a new dlc

    So I really hope that gearbox would shed some love towards the minority of borderlands fan that loved pre-sequel by adding new content to it.

    I played all 4 borderlands game and I am proud to say that borderlands the pre-sequel is surprisingly my most favourite borderlands game out of all them.

    1. I enjoyed the cryo weapons
    2. I enjoyed the low gravity
    3. I enjoyed slaming down on enemies
    4. I enjoyed laser weapons
    5. I enjoyed the incentive to replay as other character or try ultimate/true vault hunter mode through the different dialogue system.

    and GOD BLESS WHOEVER DESIGNED THE CLASS SYSTEM, to whoever designed the classes

    • "THAT WAS GODDAMN AWESOME YOU'RE A F\CKING BADASS!"*

    Also, pre-sequel have the only DLC in the entire franchise that is actually on par with "tiny tina assault on Dragon Keep" imo. I really wished gearbox australia didn't got shutdown and finished 'luxy space adventure' dlc, who knows what it could have become. ( yea I know some of the stuff probably been given second life in handsome jackpot dlc).

    submitted by /u/Greedfall2
    [link] [comments]

    Shift codes for golden keys bl2

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    Are there any working codes that dont expire? If so could i get a link or something to them

    submitted by /u/911ddog
    [link] [comments]

    Help on EOS

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    I really need help on EOS it's been driving me nuts and I just need a buddy to help me kill it.

    submitted by /u/Ben_Nien
    [link] [comments]

    LF people to play a fresh character in borderlands 1

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    Hello there... I am looking for people to play with in borderlands 1 (not the enhanced version) and try to level up to max lvl in the first playthrough, if anyone is interested please let me know in the comments or dm me.

    submitted by /u/Coyotl_the_k
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY help

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    Heya, if anyone who plays on switch can help me with getting a few weapons, that'd be awesome. I'm specifically looking for a Bessie and Nemesis/Nemesis Invader

    submitted by /u/Zero_Jase
    [link] [comments]

    Long break + Twitch Earned Items

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Any tips for fighting Crawmerax as Roland?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    I find that I go into FFYL very quickly and my weapons aren't quite reliable enough to take down the mobs. I've been using either a havoc or an Ajax spear to try and pop Craw, but it hasn't been working too well so far. Any tips on gear or the fight would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Ariscottle20
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with modded Salvador

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    I have used the skill randomizer mod on a fresh Lvl 30 Salvador.
    The skill tree has : "Moneyshot",
    "0ne Sh0t 0ne Kill", "Critical Ascensi0n" (from Zer0),
    Close Enough, Nth Degree (from Gaige);
    Rest are not that important I think.

    What are the best guns to use with these combination of skills ?

    submitted by /u/Darkat5
    [link] [comments]

    need a person to carry me

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    please carry me bruh i can't get through this game. i'm a level 50 mechromancer on pc and i'm trying to kill boom bewm and they're tough as fuck.

    submitted by /u/liklikliktik
    [link] [comments]

    Is using Steam achievement manager banneable in BL2?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    No, don't view me as an abuser of illegal software, I've just got some achievements which are really bugging me, would it be bannable to use that steam achievement manager software? Or is there a safer route? What if I injected a save file?

    submitted by /u/Newb212
    [link] [comments]

    [BL2] Any mods that makes movement speed faster/better?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Me and a friend are recovering league addicts that wants to play multiplayer together. We're considering trying to get back into BL2, but he hates the movement in 2 and likes the Pre-Sequel movement better. Any mods to rectify this? And if possible, could it not clash with Reborn?

    submitted by /u/SparklesMcSpeedstar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment