• Breaking News

    Friday, October 8, 2021

    Borderlands I wonder if the cast of the BL Movie know anything about borderlands.

    Borderlands I wonder if the cast of the BL Movie know anything about borderlands.


    I wonder if the cast of the BL Movie know anything about borderlands.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Like I know the The movie wont be true to the games. But it would be nice to have the characters act like they would in the games. Then it got me thinking, having these actors sit down and watch gameplay of these characters to get a sense of what they'd be like, any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Footchan1996
    [link] [comments]

    Ogre

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    What luck is this?! Gotten an Ogre two days in a row after not ever getting one after years of playing BL1.

    submitted by /u/Grouchy-Metal8734
    [link] [comments]

    Best elemental effect in BL1?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    I've finished the main story and Dr. Zed so far and feels like fire and corrosive are best all round. While shock seems to be only effective against shields, it doesn't seem to be hurting the enemies that much outside of it. And blast is well, just power.

    I've read corrosive is good for armored lance units but apparently fire seems to be doing wonders with my lvl 22 incindiary pistol absolutely destroying them.

    Also, this is the first time I'm facing this weird bug where certain enemy attacks freeze mid air just stay there like it's a visual bug but are apparently live. So if you accidentally walk into them you take damage. So say shuriken thrown by one of those ninja women in TBone junction would stay stuck mid air and you can walk into a bunch if them and die.

    submitted by /u/ScreamSmart
    [link] [comments]

    Hello Fellow Vault Hunters I Need You

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    Hello Fellow Vault Hunters,

    I, like many of you, have spent years on the Planet of Pandora. Looting, grinding, and sometimes even crying. I've become everyone that I could be. Fought all the foes I could fight. Grinded for all of the best loot in sight. So I wanted to try something different. Instead of getting the best gear and building the most op build I wanted to challenge myself (Or Let You Challenge Me). I want to see the craziest build and craziest challenges like minded Vault Hunters can think of. Whether it be builds that don't help me at all or challenges that don't match the build I want to see it all. I want to see how crazy your minds truly work and help me make an enjoyable experience on the Planet of Pandora. I will document my experiences to see what I find.

    Format Example

    Your Name: (Name)

    Character: (Zero)

    Build/Additional Challenges: [Build](https://imgur.com/a/gAAqZ6y) Using Pistols Only

    submitted by /u/Yozami
    [link] [comments]

    I just got BL3 with all the DLC, how can you avoid them until after beating the base campaign?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    Is it obvious that you are starting a DLC when playing the game for the first time?

    Also I read that special events were made permanent and toggleable from the main menu should I have them all toggled on when i start the game?

    submitted by /u/aohare94
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands the Handsome Collection PS4 Pro Overheat (potentially) SOLVED

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I know a while back PS4 Pro users suffered overheat issues on any Cutscene. I had the same issue as it came out of nowhere. After some testing I believe I have found the culprit: Boost Mode

    Most PS4 Pro users keep the Boost Mode turned on- to my experience this causes Overheat Issues on any cutscene. To fix the overheat just turn Boost Mode off (Box is not ticked- Empty Box next to Boost Mode).

    For me this solved the overheat issues completely. Hope this helps guys.

    Happy Gaming

    submitted by /u/Colonel_Floppsie
    [link] [comments]

    Achievements help (Borderlands 1)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Hello does anyone have the "and they'll tell two friends" achievement I'm trying to 100% the game and that's going to be the only one I can't do.

    If you can help I would be very grateful. If not it's no big deal.

    submitted by /u/wikywikytj
    [link] [comments]

    So I’m about to beat bl3 for the second time and I’m not sure about to do

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    Bl3 is the first borderlands game I've ever finished even tho I've been playing bl2 for at least 7 years (never go far in it because I didn't know how to play the game right since I was like 6 then I didn't play it for a few years) after I beat bl3 for the first time I didn't know what to do like ik there is a lot to do even with out any dlc I just don't know how to start should I do all the side missions or get really good loot or immediately start tvhm (I think that's what's it called ) so what should I do?

    Edit 1: fixed a typo

    submitted by /u/ronald-raygun458
    [link] [comments]

    How well does Borderlands run on the Nintendo Switch?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Only just recently found out that the Switch has Borderlands 1 + 2 on their Eshop, is it worth getting or is it a bad port?

    submitted by /u/Cahmrun
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY Rarity Indication Mod

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    Anybody have any deets as to where I could find a mod that adds the function to see the weapon rarity on the hud when swapping weapons in the Borderlands GOTY? It's been one of the things that irks me about the vanilla but can't seem to find anything that makes this small change. And I'm not familiar enough with modding to do it myself, lol

    submitted by /u/Abeman12345
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Pre Sequel

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    I would like to buy pass in Pre Sequel but i dont know if it is one time pay or i have to buy it again after some time.

    submitted by /u/WhoKnows_12345
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment