• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 9, 2021

    Borderlands Why do people hate the pre-sequel?

    Borderlands Why do people hate the pre-sequel?


    Why do people hate the pre-sequel?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    I'm only at the point where you meet the merrif and sure while it isn't on par with 2, it's still a fantastic time so far especially with the story. I'm just curious as to why it gained so much hate

    submitted by /u/WorlderAsh
    [link] [comments]

    What do people think of Tiny Tina?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    With wonderlands coming soon, I was curious to hear peoples thoughts on the character. I love her dlc, but her personality is very random = funny. Just wondering how anyone else felt.

    submitted by /u/CarpenterLoose4712
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Want to play borderlands? (with new characters.)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    (Sorry if this isn't allowed, I'm new to posting here.)

    Hey, I've wanted to play borderlands with someone (anyone), I have all of them installed so I wouldn't mind which one it is. I'm on PlayStation. I've wanted to re-do the story, maybe the side quests as well. Please message me if you're interested.

    submitted by /u/English-_Weed
    [link] [comments]

    Evening up XP on couch co-op question.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    My wife, and I are playing the pre-sequel, and I the previous games we would always end up leveling up at slightly different times, but we were never more than a half bar of xp apart. Now (both of us at level 17) she is more than a bar behind. How can she catch up. I keep letting her kill all the enemies, and it's making no difference. I'm playing as Wilhelm, and she is Athena - if that has any significance.

    submitted by /u/Msharki
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Bug? (PS4)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    i'm in floodmoor and i get to a certain point where i go to interact with a key to get the vault fragment and i'm shot down into the floor and then i just fall through the air. i never land, just infinitely fall so i have to quit and reload. any reason for this or fix?

    submitted by /u/Zestyclose_Guitar_35
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for one (or multiple) players to do BL1, BL2 and BLPS

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm a 22yo french man (with an acceptable level of english) which is looking for some players to play with. I have an Xbox Series X with the legendary collection (BL1 + BL2 + BL pre-sequel with all DLCs) and I want to do all of them, BL1 first of course.

    I already have played BL2 when it was released and I had really good time with it, but I've never played the others.

    My goal is not to make never-ending raids or to acquire all the trophies, I just want to do a chill campaign.

    Here's my gamertag if you're interested : Roi Korrigan

    submitted by /u/KingKorrigan
    [link] [comments]

    Question&complaint about red&silver loot chests and legendary drop rates

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 01:41 AM PDT

    SO I jave to ask. Am I the only one who's experienced this. I've got 3 chars to lvl 44 (brick mordecai and roland is 43 almost 44) and in the entire time I've played I have NEVER gotten a legendary from the random loot chests throughout the maps. I've gotten them from lockers/cabinets sure but NEVER the chests. Hell I've found MYABE 3 purples from them in that time as well. But in the after-boss reward rooms I've gotten some however I STILL get 60% more legendaries&uniques from lockers.cahinets thsn red/silver loot chests! Is there a way to increase the drop rate of legendaries?

    submitted by /u/LtShrodinger
    [link] [comments]

    I didnt like the first borderlands (Spoilers for 1&2)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    The first borderlands game i played was borderlands 2 and i loved it, i played it back in 2017 and saw it in my steam libary sitting there. I decided id play the entire series, so i bought the first game and the pre sequel and ill get the 3rd once im done finished.

    The problem i had with the first game is all the guns and locations feel the same, i put a total of 69 (haha funny) hours into the game completeing all the side quests and dlc because i wanted to get the most out of it. While there were some brilliant quests that i did enjoy overall it just wasnt as good as BL2. There isnt really a villain in the first game other than the lance guys coming at the end, the rest of the game is some little warnings. in BL2 Jack is there throughout the entire game taunting you and creating a presence and i loved that. I definitely enjoyed the game at times but i did get really uninterested and bored, Ive started BL2 as i type this but just wanted to share my opinion, super hyped to try the pre sequel that one looks really cool!

    submitted by /u/Gentleman1S3
    [link] [comments]

    Download DLCs individually?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 11:19 PM PDT

    Ok so i decided to redl my BL3 game, and trying to download the dlcs i think ill play this month (trying to limit dls due to data limits) but i noticed after i installed one, every other dlc says its installed...and cant seem to dl them. I should mention i did by the super deluxe. If i wanna redl them all, do u have to remove my bl3 game AGAIN and reinstall EVERYTHING? Or is there a way i can dl individually?

    submitted by /u/Rocket_Poop
    [link] [comments]

    Video: How to run the Crow's Nest Map for Pearls and others

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    My channel is relatively quiet and I kind of like that but also means some of you awesome folks haven't seen much of my content.

    This video showcases the Crow's Nest user-created map, and how to clear it out in a very thorough fashion. Epilogues also include my thoughts on various Pearlescent items. Have fun!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsEhru0Om5c

    I'll link my other videos concerning the Pre-Sequel at a later time, but for now, you can find them in my channel too.

    submitted by /u/K716
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment