• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 17, 2021

    Borderlands Is the Lady Fist just insane?

    Borderlands Is the Lady Fist just insane?


    Is the Lady Fist just insane?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    Got a PS5 and instead of playing all the shiny new stuff I'm playing BL2 for the first time in like 7 years. I got this gun called Lady Fist from a side mission nearing end game and I've been using it ever since. It's about 5 levels under mine and is still one shotting like every mob in the dlcs. Is this thing just wildly overpowered or what?

    submitted by /u/notmedontlook
    [link] [comments]

    So many Legendarys in Bl3

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    Played Bl1 + 2 and pre sequal before. Started playing Bl3 (on normal difficulty) and in every shop is a legendary weapon/shield/grenade. Found in like every 10th chest one too. No idea why ? Is that supposed to be like that ?

    I remember in the older games, that i was happy to get a legendary every 5-10 lvls or even less.

    submitted by /u/SoloSin
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best way to quickly run through borderlands 1? (Also a LOT of extra information)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    So, I am playing every borderlands game, and every side mission as every character.

    I just finished playing all 4 main games, and their side missions as 1 character each. (In case you care, I played Brick in 1, Maya in 2, and Wilhelm in pre-sequel, and every vault hunter in 3)

    I am now just speedrunning the story missions in borderlands 1 before finishing all the side missions later, cause interrupting the story every time a new one pops up is annoying. But I keep running into walls of over-leveled enemies. I'm level 19 and starting crazy earls booze quest, and can't kill anything! (Their all level 23+) Are there good side mission rewards or ways of leveling up to do? I ran around running things over in a car for a while but I don't make much XP that way.

    Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Bananna50
    [link] [comments]

    So how did BL3 shake out?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    When BL3 came out what I heard was that the story was a downgrade from 2, there was an incredibly annoying brat the story gushes over, and the villains are a big downgrade from Handsome Jack; but the game play was solid and possibly better than 2's.

    It's free play weekend so it's my first time giving the game a chance and I'm actually having fun a bit, the same old gunplay I expected but what surprised me is only a few hours in the game is giving me the chuckles every few minutes. Loving the talking PCs, I have a gun toting space monkey just following me around, and I'm on a quest to find the Big Succ which has me smiling.

    I'm surprised I'm eyeing my wallet while playing through but I'm still waiting for a shoe to drop. How do more seasoned fans find the game now that it's had a few years to age?

    submitted by /u/RoadTheExile
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play the switch version of borderlands with

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    I need friends. I've beaten the main game by myself but I would like to play with others. I have the whole collection. If you're interested comment your friend code and maybe we can link up

    submitted by /u/Pleasant-Abrocoma880
    [link] [comments]

    I just realized Jack is heavily inspired by Zorg from the fifth element

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    the weird plastic thing covering his face, the knee-length jacket, corporate overlord as a means to an end, kinda scary in a fight but mostly as a puppetmaster, pursuing an extremely fucked up idea of the greater good

    submitted by /u/TNUGS
    [link] [comments]

    Skip crawmerax and other missions?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    So I finally completed most of the dlc besides underdome and I don't know if I should complete any more of bl1, crawmerax doesn't seem worth it since he's like 20 levels above me. And I don't think there's much story involved in underdome, Is there? I'm also getting sick of doing kill quests for Marcus. So I was wondering if I can just skip the remaining stuff so I can move onto bl2 or is it worth doing everything lol

    submitted by /u/JonathanLoyal
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome Collection AND Legendary Collection?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    Hey guys! Huge fan of the Borderlands franchise, I'm currently on my 4th play through with my roommate on Borderlands 2. I got the Handsome Collection on PS4 way back when it first came out. In that time frame though, I had never played the first Borderlands game until recently when I was with some friends. I've contemplated getting the first game on PS4 since I already have Handsome Collection and 3.

    Since I already have the Handsome Collection, I'm assuming I just find the standalone Borderlands GOTY edition on the store and buy it that way, right? I should NOT get the Legendary Collection?

    submitted by /u/zachmcantwell
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Deathless+Bloodletter combo still good without Vampyr?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    I liked the idea of having a big shield on Moze but from what I've heard most of the survivability with this sort of build came from throwing out lots of Vampyr grenades to keep shields up. I dont have enough points to spare to get Vampyr so I wanted to ask if it was good without it? Things like Force Feedback and Redistribution help but I'm not sure if they balance out the debuffs to Shield Delay and Shield Recharge Rate with the Bloodletter

    submitted by /u/Mae347
    [link] [comments]

    BL GOTY Enhanced - Is the Steam version bugged? Not receiving achievements / Can't accept invites

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I looked up but couldn't find anything about this:

    Me and 3 friends just got the GOTY enhanced for steam, and 2 of us are having lots of bugs...

    We can't accept each other's invites to play (it show only the message that I was invited, but I can't click to accept) it only works when one specific person invites us, which makes it impossible for the other 3 to play together if this person isn't playing...

    when we are playing the game, it doesn't show up on the friends list (every other game appears there, it's not private)

    And we are not getting ANY achievements... even simple things like "reach level 5", but the play time is there.

    Has anyone experienced those bugs? any idea how to fix that?
    We've reinstalled it already, verified the files through steam... no idea what else to do :c

    submitted by /u/Cat-in-the-rain
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Borderlands GOTY (XBO version) with friend, but she always gets disconnected

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    I'm playing on a Series X (backwards compatibility), friend is on a One X. We've been trying to play it, but she gets super bad lag and eventually disconnects every time we try to play. Sometimes it gives us up to an hour before it happens, others it's utterly unplayable. We play other games together a lot and have no issues. It only happens when we try to play Borderlands. Any idea for any solutions? We both have open NAT, solid connection, etc.

    submitted by /u/Ryoukugan
    [link] [comments]

    Help about glitch in the end of bl2

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    its about the eridium injectors...I guess you know, when I get to the last one, its unbreakable. How do I fix this???

    submitted by /u/manuel_madeira
    [link] [comments]

    My 100% Borderlands Journey Begins. (Tips Please)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    I decided I was going to challenge myself. Im a casual gamer so I usually don't fully complete things, so Im going to 100% the Borderlands Franchise. A fully leveled character for each game, every side-mission, dlc, and circles of slaughter, and every achievement. Im going in order of release (1, 2, TPS, 3) and want tips for the hard late game. I know nothing of BL1 and only played the others somewhat. If you have any tips for me, please let me know. (Also I going to play Mordecai, Gaige, Wilhelm, and FL4K)

    submitted by /u/Entry_Weird
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone willing to help me with Crawmerax on PS4?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    I play Brick & am currently lvl 65.

    submitted by /u/Abysswalker116
    [link] [comments]

    Random Crashing and Infinite Loading Screens

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    So I recently purchased BL:GOTY on steam because it was on sale, problem is, whenever I start up a new game, it either freezes during the loading screen, or gets past the bus intro and freezes there for an infinite amount of time. I don't know if anybody else has this problem, but if you know of a fix, please tell me.

    submitted by /u/Dregstackz
    [link] [comments]

    Sham in Pre Sequel on console

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to get a sham without any jailbreaking or modding on console bc RK5 is still bugged.

    submitted by /u/Neither-Try7513
    [link] [comments]

    A chance that Leda (Typhon's wife) was a siren?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Is there a potential of Leda being a siren? It just popped into my mind while I was in the Nekrotafeyo mission where you visit her tombstone. We know that she was knowledgeable about eridians. Perhaps she was the holder of the "phaseshift" powers before Angel, and knew that if she gave birth in the planet where Nyriad died, she could potentially give birth to a siren. Which resulted in two sirens, as we know. This could also maybe explain why Tannis has a huge "crush" on Typhon, not only because of his past as the first vault hunter to exist but also because she holds his now-dead wife's siren powers. There is not much solid proof about this but I thought it made some sense.

    submitted by /u/emirchill
    [link] [comments]

    Potential mod idea

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    I don't come here often, mostly due to all of the arguing I tend to see, but I would love to see a mod for Tales from the Borderlands that fixes stuff like graphical and continuity errors. I adore Tales, for its story, characters, dialogue, and the bonus of being the last time David Eddings voiced Claptrap. And I would love to see a mod to give it the definitive experience. That is if it is even possible to mod tales. And this is assuming the recent rerelease didn't fix some things already which I somehow doubt it.

    submitted by /u/Gullible-Dinner
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the Only One Who Sympathizes with Jack?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    Sometimes I catch myself feeling bad for Jack or even sympathizing with his crazy plans. Like, Pandora is probably the anus of the Borderlands universe and the only way to fix it would be by mass cleansing. Bandits spread like wildfire there. There's no way that taking down bosses one-by-one would get the job done, but there's gotta be a better way than total planet devastation.

    Also, the Vaulter Hunter do the same shit he would've done, but on a much smaller scale. I see them as genocidal maniacs as well.

    submitted by /u/j2122v
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment