• Breaking News

    Monday, October 18, 2021

    Borderlands Borderlands 2 VS Borderlands 3

    Borderlands Borderlands 2 VS Borderlands 3


    Borderlands 2 VS Borderlands 3

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    So, after discovering that I could play Borderlands 2 on the Nintendo Switch, I decided to dive back into my old obsession from before BL3 came out. I was going to create this full list of things that each game was better at, but the more I played, the more I realized those lists would be very short

    Borderlands 3 has better Gameplay, Borderlands 2 has a better story.

    That pretty much sums up the whole thing. When it comes to traveling (being able to teleport from anywhere on the map), Looting(I killed the Warrior in BL2 and got only White Rarity weapons), and sheer combat(I so rarely die in BL3), Borderlands 3 is the answer.

    On the other hand, Borderlands 2 has the superior story by *far*. And that's even counting side-quests! Tiny Tina's tea party, Getting to know Jack, the side quest after Jack kills Roland. They are all so masterfully done, it is amazing! Handsome Jack was a terrifying, awful, monsterous person, yet there were times where you could empathize with him(the quests that happen after Angel dies are really impactful). Meanwhile, BL3 had okay villains that were more annoying than terrifying. Plus, Tannis's eulogy for Maya was a travesty compared to what Roland got.

    As for DLC, I'd say they become a lot more even. I've only played Bunkers and Badasses for BL2, but BL3 does a great job with their DLCs (my personal favorite is Krieg's FusterCluck).

    So, yeah, that's my take on BL2 and BL3

    Edit: Also, having a three-dimensional Map in Borderlands 3 was *such* a useful thing to have. I got so freaking lost in 2, because it was a flat map that didn't show height

    submitted by /u/OmegaKenichi
    [link] [comments]

    If borderlands 3 has a character dlc, which out of the ones we already know and love would you choose?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    I would choose mr. Torgue

    I think a build made purely out of explosive weaponry would be really fun to play

    Another interesting one would be dr. Zed, sort of like a skill tree about being a support for the team and another one about self healing and stuff making you a tank out of constant healing + damage resistance but giving you less firepower skills than the other characters or giving shield penalties

    submitted by /u/ismasbi
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 is on sale for 6 more hours. Should i get it?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    Am I missing out on some good fun if i don't. I was either thinking this game or monster hunter. Something where i can hop on have some fun and do an occasional grind just like i do with borderlands 2 rn

    submitted by /u/HillaryDripton
    [link] [comments]

    Need help to get friend to play

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    What video should I show my friend to persuade him to play bo3?

    submitted by /u/Real_Cedde
    [link] [comments]

    Dastardly Seventh Sense just halved it's previous damage amount

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    So I'm not really sure if this is a glitch, or just a feature of the gun, but the dastardly Seventh Sense, which is the gun you get for completing the cold case: forgotten answers side quest and guns, love, and tentacles. The problem that I'm facing is that it originally started out at like 7,000 damage (I'm sorry, I don't remember the specific amount), and now it's at 3,587. Also, the damage bonus on the bottom is reduced too. It was previously at 398%, and now it's at 100. I couldn't find this issue anywhere else, so I'd appreciate any help I can get.

    submitted by /u/elchistes
    [link] [comments]

    General guide for playthroughs?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    When I try to start a new playthrough in all of the games I feel so lost on what to do. Quests are good and all, but there are so many and it's so boring to do all of them over again. I want to know good places to farm for EXP and especially good weapons across all the games. Are there any written guides for this or any youtube videos?

    submitted by /u/MatsUwU
    [link] [comments]

    Pre sequel help PS4/5

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    Got platinum for both bl2 and 3, tryna do pre sequel at the moment. Trying to kill the invincible guardian solo level 28, for some reason can't do it for the life of me, rarely struggle on borderlands but this has me a bit stuck, is there anyone who still plays pre sequel who would be willing to give me a hand?

    My PSN is SuperDuperFlyGuy

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jake-k11
    [link] [comments]

    Finished all of Playthrough 1 with Roland and would like to ask about some bugs I've faced in this one whether they are really bugs or just bad luck.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    -Enemies sometimes don't spawn even when I'm in their encampment and then suddenly spawn all at once. Ine time a person literally spawned behind me while I was on a watch tower.

    -Sometimes enemies will spawn right inside Lucky's. And usually someone really tough like a bruiser with a good gun. Happened to me almost everytime in the first playthrough yet not once in the second one.

    -Claptraps in Tartarus would sometimes just stand there and shoot but not move an inch. Only if you shoot back will they move. And sometimes they won't shoot at all.

    -And the most freaky one. In 2nd playthrough Helena pierce asked me to find tannis which is supposed to unlock rust commons west. It was all okay but then I noticed I had forgotten the Green Thumb mission in Rust common in playthrough 1 so I finished it and closed the game. When I relogged into Playthrough 2, suddenly everything upto Krom's canyon is unlocked.

    submitted by /u/ScreamSmart
    [link] [comments]

    Is the PS4 servers dead?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    I got on to go ahead and beat the DLC I missed over a year ago and get prepared for Wonderlands next year and for a good 2 hours nobody is on the game I mean nobody.... Did everybody say F this game until Randy left the gaming part of Gearbox or people low key just can't stand this game?

    submitted by /u/SpaceshipswithPBNJ
    [link] [comments]

    did anyone else kinda ignore the story lines?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    Like I've played mmos, I've played rpg, I've played tons of games over the last 20 years... I really enjoyed bl 1/2/ps/3 but I've never really took in the whole storyline.

    I enjoy the fighting and the fire fights. But I never take in the storyline. Had to watch a story breakdown from YouTube.

    Like is there really a need for a story for a FPS that's just a loot shooter? I always play it like doom/wolfenstein for the shooting style. Anyone else enjoy bl without the storyline? And just enjoy killing?

    submitted by /u/EskimoB9
    [link] [comments]

    Do we think Borderlands 3 will ever come to Nintendo Switch?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    When we thought it leaked a while back I really got my hopes up.

    I love the Borderlands games but I never really got around to 3 so I'd love to play it handheld

    But unless a new switch with better hardware comes out I just don't think it will be able to run?

    But hell I would even be happy with a cloud version at this point!

    submitted by /u/Lewis7767
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment