• Breaking News

    Friday, October 15, 2021

    Borderlands My theory on the 7th Siren.

    Borderlands My theory on the 7th Siren.


    My theory on the 7th Siren.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    Most people know by now that there is 6 sirens, though dialogue in BL3 says that there is actually 7 and the final Siren must never be found. Though my theory on where the seventh Siren is hidden is actually in plain sight. Crazy Earl is in all Borderlands game, to purchase his upgrades/items you must trade eridium, which is also what Sirens use to boost their powers. So my theory is that Crazy Earl has a Siren daughter that he is keeping hidden behind his door and is sustaining her powers with the eridium he receives from customers. This could explain why he is so secretive and urges players to stay away.

    Let me know what you guys think.

    submitted by /u/bren12341
    [link] [comments]

    A white legendary?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    So I'm playing BL1 as Lilith. I'm doing the mission where you have to reconnect the ECHO net. On my last station I killed either a regular or badass soldier and he dropped a white weapon. I accidentally picked it up because shit was wild. Before it went away it had the word Thanatos. I was like hey that's a legendary weapon. Sure enough I have a white rarity thanatos.

    submitted by /u/WorriedInside3824
    [link] [comments]

    TVHM Grog Nozzle

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    I already have GN in Normal right now, and I am on the way to TVHM. But when I start TVHM, I see that my Normal GN doesn't come with me to TVHM. Is there anyway to keep it with me?

    If not, I'm going to start Tiny Tina's ASAP in TVHM instead and use GN since Level 31/32 until Beating The Warrior in TVHM. Is doing this recommended or not?

    submitted by /u/1231mg1n3
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 - ways to make it more challenging?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Hey guys. Recently got the game, and I've done a decent amount of looking into making the game so that its a little more of a challenge. Is TVHM the only option? I would do it, but I don't want to start the campaign at level 35 (I wanna enjoy that progression, yknow!). I'm playing with BL3 Redux, but that doesn't seem to make the game that much more challenging (without doing TVHM, I guess).

    Has anyone done anything like this for their game? Or is this game just.. not 'that kind of game'. The gunplay, sound effects and visuals are so damn nice... but where's my damn challenge at?

    submitted by /u/SoupyDelicious
    [link] [comments]

    Music hobbyist, recently stuck a bit of Borderlands flavour in a track

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    Borderlands 3 free weekend not showing up on ps5

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    I'm not seeing the free weekend up on the PlayStation store right now. Is anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/Bobicus_The_Third
    [link] [comments]

    starting a new TPS playthrough

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    been on a borderlands kick recently after playing through 3 again after a year-ish away. now im replaying BL2 as a result which IN TURN is making me want to replay TPS as well 😅. when i first played TPS i mained fragtrap and i got all the other vanilla VHs to around 15-20 (for their respective achievements). question is, whould should i play next? should i do aurelia or timothy? or should i go for another round with one of the vanilla VHs again? which is more fun in your opinion? thanks!

    submitted by /u/lordofracoons
    [link] [comments]

    I am so confused

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Hi! i have been rlly wanting to play borderlands but i cant seem to find the first game? i have borderlands 2 and the pre sequel. where can i buy the first game?

    submitted by /u/ZmajTve
    [link] [comments]

    Allegiance runs

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    I'm looking to do an allegiance run for any game and want to know about runs that you've done. So for the only allegiance run that I've done is jakobs fl4k in BL3. I'm open to any game let me know what your favorite was

    submitted by /u/BrenyBR0
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 New Playthough

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    So I've played through BL1 about 3 times (twice on xbox 360 and once on the remastered edition on xbox one) and I've realised I've only played mordecai and I was looking for a new/different run so any recommendations? Any suggestions are appreciated

    submitted by /u/Red101010101
    [link] [comments]

    ADS Aiming Is GOD AWFUL

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    I just finished playing BL2 and BL3 again and I thought that sniping in BL3 was awful compared to BL2 cause of the significant higher amount of sway. But then I tried BL1 and oh man, even with snipers that are 94% accuracy, when I aim at the head and they aren't moving, it still misses. Man I'm glad my first run with this game was with using assault rifles because that would really bother me. Same with pistols as well. Don't get me wrong, I hit my spot most of the time, but there are a lot of times that it just misses. And this is with stationary targets as well as moving ones.

    submitted by /u/Agent666-Omega
    [link] [comments]

    Is borderlands 3 ultimate edition worth it?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    It's on sale so I'd like to complete my collection but a lot of the DLC is poorly rated. So I ask fellow Pandorans, is it worth my money or should I just get the base game?

    submitted by /u/LoogiBaloogi
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 VR Crosshair and HUD missaligned

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    BL2VR is fine on Playstation VR, but the limitations of PSVR always make me want to play the PC Version.

    Sadly....the HUD is cramped together and unreadable and the crosshair is missaligned and not usable at all.

    Gearbox Support does not react to requests to solve this...

    The game was shat out and left to die..something that happens with all Triple A Games....
    The release them in an uncomplete state, or with some awkward control scheme - which is the reason very few people get the games and then ... instead of fixing the games they just let them die.

    Borderlands 2 VR is still sold, but only older HMDs are supported - you can't really use the game with with modern Headsets like XTAL, Quest, Quest 2, Pimax and so on.

    The Support said this back in 2020:
    " Thanks for taking your time to send me that info about the misaligned aiming in Borderlands VR. We've been able to collect enough info about this issue to notify the development team, and they are currently working on a fix.

    Unfortunately, we don't have visibility on their progress here in customer support, so we don't have a timeline for the fix to be implemented. Please follow us on Twitter (@2K, u/2KSupport, and u/Borderlands), as this is where latest info, as well as, upcoming updates and fixes, will be announced.

    If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to let us know!

    Thanks,

    2K Heather
    Customer Support
    2K Games "

    This was a LIE it seems. Nothing happened....How do we get them to fix the game already?

    Darn it...BL2 is AWESOME - the best game in the Series. Don't let this game die Gearbox..do something!

    submitted by /u/Eispfogel
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone to play borderlands 1 og version?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    I'm looking for people to play borderlands 1 version because it is so lonely, currently I have no graphic card thus I can't play enhanced edition.

    submitted by /u/Coyotl_the_k
    [link] [comments]

    handsome jack collection vs legendary collection trophy lists

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    does anybody know/have confirmation if there are seperate trophy lists for these collections? i would love to plat borderlands 2 for a third time. i have the handsome collection but not the legendary.

    submitted by /u/lordofracoons
    [link] [comments]

    Are BL2's Raid Bosses Able to be Solo'd Reasonably at TVHM Level 50?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    Would soloing raid bosses in TVHM be reasonable with a level 50 character? Or would I need to team up with others?

    Background info: I've tried UVHM on a couple of my characters, and I wasn't enjoying how slag was absolutely essential in killing a good portion of the enemies, and the overall difficulty/leveling speed/drop rate. So I'm planning on making a new character, and completing all the content in TVHM.

    The flow of having to switch to slag weapon, slag, switch to DPS weapon, repeat, was not my thing. I know I could use grenades that slag as well, but giving up your grenade slot on a character like Krieg is awful. It also felt like I needed a health regen relic on Gaige, because she doesn't seem to have any other decent regen options, but I hadn't played that content with that drop yet.

    submitted by /u/Soph_91
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment