• Breaking News

    Friday, October 15, 2021

    Borderlands Why is the sand hawk only good with the bee sheild.

    Borderlands Why is the sand hawk only good with the bee sheild.


    Why is the sand hawk only good with the bee sheild.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    Sorry if this is a dumb question I'm a new player and I'm almost there to get the sand hawk, but people keep saying it's only good with bee sheild. What does it do?

    submitted by /u/big-boy-patrick
    [link] [comments]

    is bl1 worth playing?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    i played bl2 and enjoyed it a lot so i though it would be better if i start the series from the first game.

    I'm not familiar with the series so i would be appreciated if you guys guide me.

    submitted by /u/kia0071
    [link] [comments]

    Need some UVHM advice

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    Firstly, I know I'm just only on the start of TVHM. Asking this seems to be too soon. But I need some info so I don't have to struggle so hard in UVHM. Here are my questions.

    Should I farm weapons along the way beating the UVHM or rush to the max level then start farming weapons and torgue tokens? If the latter is better my topic is shown below.

    Play as Salvador - Get Grog Nozzle ASAP - Play the story missions until meeting the Bad Maw and kill him - Farm Bad Maw until level 80 along with torgue coins from Normal to buy DPUH - Buy DPUH and go farming other gears for my build

    What gears should I bring over TVHM to UVHM? - For now, I think I will go getting The Rubi after Beating TVHM and use it in the early UVHM.

    submitted by /u/1231mg1n3
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with on BL1 GOTY Enhanced.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Hey! I want to play some BL1 coop. I am a Level 7 Siren and am on Bone Heads Theft. My steam code is 929012438.

    submitted by /u/EthanMcGowan
    [link] [comments]

    Short question about the Tales from the Borderlands / Pre Sequel Bonus

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Well, I have the Season pass from Tales from the Borderlands, so I get the bonus stuff in Pre Sequel. Like the Fast Talker SMG. Now, I've read you can only get this once. Is it really only once, or for each new character?

    submitted by /u/Brainpinker
    [link] [comments]

    Cant find free borderlands 3 on ps4?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    I know theres a free weekend for BL3 but I cant find it on my ps4, A section of it saying its free shows up but clicking it just takes me to but the game and not just download it.

    submitted by /u/ElectricCuckaloo
    [link] [comments]

    Most ammo efficient BL2 guns for mobbing?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    What do you guys think are the most ammo efficient mobbing guns? Some guns stand alone are very ammo efficient, while others can be with the right setup.

    First comes to my mind are guns like the Bekah or the Butcher, what y'all think?

    submitted by /u/TheRoyalAss
    [link] [comments]

    The Performance is so crap right now oh my god

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    This is my first time playing borderlands goty. I am playing on a low end PC with medium textures low game detail 1280x720 resolution with everything else turned off. Arid badlands, hills, sledge's safehouse and skag gully were all fine (over 20 fps) but the headstone mine is completely utterly trashing my frames. Can anyone please help me? I also used the lowspecgamer guide without turning off the borders. I do not want to resort to turning off the borders.

    submitted by /u/No_Friendship_6968
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment