• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 6, 2021

    Borderlands Randy Pitchford is Stepping Down as President of Gearbox Software

    Borderlands Randy Pitchford is Stepping Down as President of Gearbox Software


    Randy Pitchford is Stepping Down as President of Gearbox Software

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    Important note: He is only leaving the game development side of the company. He is still President and CEO of Gearbox Entertainment, but is shifting his focus toward the new film/TV division Gearbox Studios.

    Basically what this means is he will no longer be directly overseeing any future Borderlands games.

    https://www.ign.com/articles/gearbox-software-new-president-steve-jones-randy-pitchford

    submitted by /u/tazercow
    [link] [comments]

    Purchased Borderlands Handsome Collection and Doesn’t contain Fight for Sanctuary?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    Hello, I recently purchased the Borderlands Handsome Collection and in the Bonus Context I can see the DLC for Fight for Sanctuary and it shows "Free". When I click the DLC to download it then I get pushed to the Microsoft Store to purchase the DLC for $14.99. Is this correct?

    submitted by /u/hippysmuggler
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth to BL3 after a 1.5 year break

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    Is it worth my time to come back to the game when I pretty much 100%'d it as of June 2020? How much new content is there now and is it any good?

    submitted by /u/sacredwizard
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 DLC

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    So I'm replaying borderlands 3 after a little bit of a break. I felt awful leaving my favorite video game series in the dust with all these dope looking DLCs coming out. I'm currently exploring the Meridian Metroplex so still early in the game. Usually I like to wait until I unlock true vault hunter mode to start the DLC so when I return to the main story I'm not over leveled and wasting my time. At what point do you recommend starting the DLC? Also I am pretty sure none of the DLC is connected lore wise so there's no specific order I need to complete them right? Looking forward to seeing my boy hammerlock get married. I guess we could make this a general BL3 DLC thread. I just wanna get a feel for what its gonna be like and what the best way to go about completing it.

    Also... Is directors cut worth the buy?

    submitted by /u/BoardAmbassador
    [link] [comments]

    Lorelei and Rise and Grind

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    I was recently playing a new character in BL3 and did the Rise and Grind mission. At the end of the mission, Lorelei says "the coffee is on me!". It kinda felt like she was taking credit for it when you, the VH, did all of the work. I was a little annoyed. Yeah, she thanks the VH, but still...

    submitted by /u/projecktzero
    [link] [comments]

    An Irish Borderlands

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    Like how the PreSequel was Australian, I would love a whole game like that, maybe an option for either a Zaford playthrough or a Hodunk playthrough, maybe an expansion of the Moxxi headhunter in BL2

    submitted by /u/Zestyclose_Guitar_35
    [link] [comments]

    I am having problems with Xbox Live on BL2 Xbox 360

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    As the title infers, everytime I load my Xbox 360 edition Borderlands 2 disc on my Xbox One it says that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Is there perhaps anyway to resolve this?

    submitted by /u/ShadowedBeing
    [link] [comments]

    LFG borderlands 1 game of the year edition PC

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    just looking for a casual fun playthrough, but still trying to get through most of the game

    submitted by /u/_Shao_Kahn_
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for UVHM?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    Hello, came back to bl2 after...quite a few years to prepare myself for 3, which I also missed by a few years but hey what can you do. Because another part of this replay is because I heard op10 vorac is op I chose sal and currently just got to uvhm again at lv53.

    Was UVHM, esp humanoid enemies, always this unforgiving or am I missing something obvious? I die in like 3 shots from random bandits who proceed to backpedal out of range, and I in term need multiple magazines to kill anything. The tried and true shotgun + moxi (in my case ruby) works to a point, but if I lose my target in the bright flashes I down easily and if things kept running then i'm dead.

    I'm also quite lucky in that I have an almost on level dahl railer and even an emperor but with the former need to empty my entire sniper ammo stock to clear a large-ish room, and the latter actually just does nothing.

    Overall I'd think my gear is in probably the best relative state in the entire playthrough with my gun and shield (except the ruby) all being lv50+. I shutter to imagine what will happen when my gear is 5-10 levels behind. Was I suppose to actually just go farming every 3 levels all the way to 72?

    submitted by /u/Random_Noobody
    [link] [comments]

    borderlands 3 randomizer

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    im looking for a way to get borderlands 3 randomizer can anyone help

    submitted by /u/upsetcolton23
    [link] [comments]

    Official art of every Siren's tattoo pattern?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    Heya, did Gearbox release any art or design showing how exactly the pattern of the Siren's tattoo looks like? I am mostly curious to see the pattern of Lilith, Maya, Steele and Angel

    submitted by /u/feisty_devil
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment