• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 5, 2021

    Borderlands I forgot how awful FFYL was in BL1

    Borderlands I forgot how awful FFYL was in BL1


    I forgot how awful FFYL was in BL1

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    Even Roland's turret disappears when he falls down. Wtf. Love most everything else about the first game but dammit getting knocked down is almost an immediate death sentence.

    Also, did they add a shit ton more badass enemies in the enhanced edition? I don't remember facing so many badass bruisers that are 4 or 5 levels above me.

    submitted by /u/midgitsuu
    [link] [comments]

    This level 11 pistol has been the best gun i've found for over 20 levels

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/d2iiyXl.jpeg

    it is 43 damage. with the x7 this thing is STILL one shotting mobs at level 31 and i havent found a better pistol. got an smg now that is better, but i still use this pistol as a back up and it still works fucking fantastic.

    really hope i fine a higher level version of this thing soon.

    submitted by /u/Jardite
    [link] [comments]

    Athena being Athena

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    Nobody:

    Claptrap: "I'm dying! I'm dying!"

    Athena: "Noted."

    And this is one of many reasons why she is one of the best Vault Hunters

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsJackass
    [link] [comments]

    A new playable character for Borderlands I hope.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    I'm minding my own buisness when this happens.......

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdCoZ0uRizE

    submitted by /u/Proper-Holiday815
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 won't stop crashing on startup

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    Every time I try to start up BL3 on Steam I get this error message (https://imgur.com/a/ycmmcLj) and I can't find a fix to it. I've tried restarting PC multiple times, verifying game files, and updating drivers but nothing works. If possible I'd like to not have to redownload this 130GB game so if anyone has tips please let me know!

    submitted by /u/VVickedly
    [link] [comments]

    I want to make a “perfect” Salvador

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    Hey folks,

    As a long term gaming project I've decided I want to farm at least one "perfect" character, and chose Salvador for the project. Does anybody have any good sources for talents / guns? I was thinking about stealing ideas from joltzdude but wanted to know if there's another guide

    submitted by /u/dirigibles21
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome Jack Boss Fight

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    can someone help me with the handsome jack boss fight? i'm struggling tbh, i'm on tvhm and been fighting him for about a hour and a half now 🥲

    submitted by /u/liklikliktik
    [link] [comments]

    Does snowdrift toboggan exist?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    Trying to find the best speed boost artifact for my Zane build. My assumption was that the toboggan can drop with any prefix so I've been farming arms race for a few days now trying to find a snowdrift variant. It's occurring to me now though that I haven't seen anyone show a snowdrift toboggan before, and that gearbox may have prohibited that combination. Can anyone confirm one way or the other if it exists?

    submitted by /u/mimes-on-stilts
    [link] [comments]

    Zer0 in the blue tree

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    I run a zer0 in the blue tree, I don't know what tree I should pick next.

    submitted by /u/Fellsans2019
    [link] [comments]

    Is it ever explained how Gaige got on the train?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    We see the main 4 arrive in the intro, and Krieg got a ride on the train cause he started dipping his Buzz-Axe in Maya (If you get my meaning) and he clung to the side of the train.
    But do we know how Gaige got on? Where was she during the big fight prior to the explosion?

    submitted by /u/Flunkiebubs
    [link] [comments]

    [BL1 GOTY enhanced] any way to repeat the destroyer FIGHT?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    title, basically.

    I mean, I want the chests but I want them AFTER repeating the awesome fight.

    context: yes, there's the glitch where you can respawn the chests. (basically travel to a DLC area and back). that's cheesy nice and all, but I want to redo the fight. because KILLING HUGE THINGS.

    submitted by /u/niky45
    [link] [comments]

    Best and Most Overpowered Guns

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    Mine is Norfleet and D.P.U.H

    submitted by /u/PlatypusTurbulent48
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment