• Breaking News

    Monday, October 4, 2021

    Borderlands What exactly are Goliaths?

    Borderlands What exactly are Goliaths?


    What exactly are Goliaths?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    so i may just be dumb but have they ever explained what the Goliaths origins? are they aliens? are they failed eridium experiments? run of the mill mutant humans? hope someone knows. on a related note, aside from maybe Goliaths and maybe Zero, are there any nonextinct sentient aliens?

    submitted by /u/grousomzombie
    [link] [comments]

    good weapons for axton? (non explosive build)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    I don't have really good weapons for Axton and I don't want to do an explosive focused build because it just doesn't seem fun to me.

    are there any good guns for these builds?

    i want to use a more turret focused build where i put lots of points into guerrilla and survival to get both top double up and Gemini

    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/ye_muuum
    [link] [comments]

    Hyperion Armory

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    If I turn in the mission (Helping is its own reward) to Blake, can I continue farming the armory, or does it close?

    submitted by /u/edgek8d
    [link] [comments]

    This may have been asked before about challenges

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    When I am in a map of say Xylorgos, and am at planet view, I check the challenges. It says 11 of 12. Yet when I google challenges, I get lots of hits for crew challenges. Those are all done.

    How/where can I find a list of all challenges for a map?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/crystaltvcolo
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help In Borderlands 1 G.O.T.Y.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    So I'm strolling around farming for EXP in Borderlands to level up my Mordecai when I noticed that there was a tower next to the gate that expands the Arid Badlands. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm talking about the gate that takes you to Sledge's Safehouse. Well the tower there has a chest and I don't know how to get to it. Unfortunately, I cannot send you a picture as the Reddit Community thing won't let me. If you think I'm lying then go into Borderlands 1 G.O.T.Y. and hop onto a rock near the gate I'm talking about and you will see it.

    submitted by /u/Proper-Holiday815
    [link] [comments]

    Moxxi underdome please help ��

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    I need help doing the last of the underdome challenges for the platinum trophy

    submitted by /u/multiwilliam25
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best character for a BL2 1 life?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    It isn't Krieg

    submitted by /u/TheBadAdviseGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to disable combat music in BL1?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Ruins the atmosphere for me, and i just dont like combat music in general. but i cant find any mods or any guides on how to do this. anyone here happen to know how to do this?

    submitted by /u/Jardite
    [link] [comments]

    Save Editor - Overpower the weapon?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    I grinded to the point of madness, I don't want to do it again. I don't care if this is cheating or doesn't fit into some puritan way of playing games. I decided to use Save Editor to beef up my character for Ultimate Vault Hunter mod. I'm NOT going too crazy. Just scaling the level on my items because I keep getting loot that's aggresively underleveled against all enemies. But apperently, as it turns out, even your items being the same level as your enemies STILL doesn't seem to match. I'm still using 1/4 of all my ammo to kill a single enemy, even with slag. And a single Badass still drains half the ammo.

    Do I have to completely OVER-level my weapons? With the Digistruct DLC, the level cap for all items is 80 now, isn't it? I'm not even touching the overpower mechanic, it's at 0. Wouldn't editing my weapons to be at level passed 80 break the game? OR, is there some way for the Save Editor to scale the NPC leveling down that I'm not aware of?

    submitted by /u/I-dunno-some-guy
    [link] [comments]

    Going to do a 0 to max level playthrough for one character in each game - who do you think I should choose?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    I have played through most characters in the series except for Axton and Wilhelm, so I was thinking them for BL2 and TPS respectively.

    Completely open to some fun ideas, challenging choices, lore based choices or just whoever comes to mind. Build ideas would also be appreciated

    As a side note, should I play with UCP on in BL2 or nah? I do like it but perhaps a more vanilla experience would be better.

    submitted by /u/Ariscottle20
    [link] [comments]

    Duo combos for BL2

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    My brother and I played a Maya/Zero campaign about two years ago and it was one of my fav FPS experiences ever. We're about to start a second one and try some other characters, and I wondered if you had any recs for good 2 player synergy? We're thinking Krieg and Sal rn.

    submitted by /u/artunarmed
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment