• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 20, 2021

    Borderlands What would you guys like to see in Borderlands 4?

    Borderlands What would you guys like to see in Borderlands 4?


    What would you guys like to see in Borderlands 4?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    Borderlands 4 will likely be about the war that the seer talked about in TPS so it's obviously gonna be the biggest game yet. My question is, what would you like to see in the game?

    Would you like to play as a bunch of returning Vault Hunters like Brick and Mordecai? Would you prefer a new playable cast of Vault Hunters like usual? What would you like to see from the story and characters? Just general stuff like that. I really wanna know what the community expects and hopes for in the next mainline game.

    I'd personally like to play as returning Vault Hunters with new and interesting skill trees. Playing as Mordecai with something similar to the borderlands 3 skill tree system would be amazing imo. Same with Brick, Lilith, Krieg, Timothy, Athena and any other past playable vault hunters. Story-wise I'd like to see a more serious tone and a great villain that actually feels intimidating.

    submitted by /u/IFunnyJoestar
    [link] [comments]

    Have BL3. Does the Ult Edition have all the DLC?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    I finished up BL3 and want to start the DLC. Should I buy the Ult edition or just buy each DLC separately?

    submitted by /u/JasinNat
    [link] [comments]

    Zane or moze?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    I put 200 hours into bl3 on release with amara & fl4k & now I want to jump back in as the ultimate edition is on sale. who is more fun to use for you guys? moze or zane? & what is their playstyle like? are they tied to certain weapon typs/ builds to do well? & how good are they for mobbing/against bosses?

    submitted by /u/Kazhky
    [link] [comments]

    Any Way to Exit Claptastic Voyage Once Started?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    So I just finished my first playthrough of TPS and I saw that this DLC is very highly rated. I picked it up and started last night. I ended the main campaign at level 27 it it really appears that this DLC is rated for level 30 to start. For example, ALL of the weapons and shields that drop have a L30 requirement. Ideally I would like to pop out of the DLC and level up a little before actually continuing but it doesn't seem like there is actually an exit? Has anyone else run into this?

    I could probably use Gibbed but that requires installing the game on Windows which I would rather not do if possible (playing in Linux).

    submitted by /u/SherrifsNear
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X hard crash, on reset dropped from level 47 back to 32 lost all progress

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    Any clue how to fix this? Lost probably a full day of playtime. It kept all the achievements for beating the game and what not but lost everything gained over 15 levels including all my mayhem tokens, weapons, etc.

    WTF???

    I tried deleting all my local saves and rebooting but no dice.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/mfinn
    [link] [comments]

    How hard would it be to turn Borderlands into DnD?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    With the oncoming awesomeness that is Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, I kinda wondered now that they've turned DnD into Borderlands, how hard would it be to turn Borderlands into DnD? And I don't mean a Campaign with the same story as Borderlands, but rather, a Campaign with the same mechanics of Borderlands.

    Can you imagine trying to turn Borderlands Legendaries into DnD Terms? Or transferring the Vault Hunter's skills into Spells/Abilities?

    submitted by /u/OmegaKenichi
    [link] [comments]

    Mod for Loot and Enemies to Scale to you?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    I've been getting into Python SDK modding for BL2 to spice it up a bit, and was wondering if there was any mod out there that makes it so loot and enemies always scale to your level, regardless of difficulty.

    I've always found it a bit boring that going to do a DLC mid playthrough would make the story braindead easy for a good chunk of time. I know UVHM doesn't have this problem but I feel like I spend most of my time in NVHM and TVHM. So just wondering if there's any mods out there that do this!

    submitted by /u/Shakazing
    [link] [comments]

    Cant farm Locomobius

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    I was gonna try to farm Hustler mod After you slide down in Sapphires run, I put the book on the pedestal thing so the ramp pops out but I can't get on it everytime I try to run up it I just fall through out. Anyone else aware of this bug?

    submitted by /u/Grouchy-Metal8734
    [link] [comments]

    Pearls

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    Can I farm for pearls from Crawmerax in playthrough 1?

    submitted by /u/OppositeCustoms
    [link] [comments]

    Shops on Sanctuary only sell one item and it's always legendary?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    I'm replaying BL3 on True Vault Hunter mode with my friend after buying the season pass 1 on sale, and now that we have access to Sanctuary it seems like the shops have changed. In my first playthrough the shops on sanctuary sold many items but now they only sell one, and it's always legendary.

    Is this due to True Vault Hunter, or a new update? Maybe a bug?

    submitted by /u/SwiftRichard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment