• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 19, 2021

    Borderlands Community Challenge Week 1 Reward

    Borderlands Community Challenge Week 1 Reward


    Community Challenge Week 1 Reward

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    WZK3T-XXZHH-KFK6H-6J33T-S959T

    Shift

    This is the new head unlocked from the 500,000 Traunt kills. I didn't see a post when I searched, so sorry if this is a duplicate.

    submitted by /u/Cubbance
    [link] [comments]

    TIL if you dont beat W4R-D3N in time at the Bloodshot Ramparts, Roland gets taken to the Friendship Gulag

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    I was poking around the Friendship Gulag Wiki page and I noticed that W4R-D3N is a possible notable enemy, but only if you are not able kill it and it gets away during A Dam Fine Rescue

    submitted by /u/Lemony_Peaches
    [link] [comments]

    Best Moment in Borderlands 2?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    And why is it the Hyperion invasion of bloodshot ramparts

    submitted by /u/Withergaming101
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got a perfect (72-slot) inventory

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/IHyTzzg (PS4)

    The most annoying were PT1 Knoxx and PT2 Lost Cave and Safe House.

    Surprisingly, I got it on the first try in both PT2 Robolution and Zombie. (Edit: It appears those two are guaranteed.)

    submitted by /u/swingthebodyelectric
    [link] [comments]

    How does The New You Station really work?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    I don't mean just what the player is able to do (change your character and respawn), I mean how does it work? Ive only every played a bit of the first Borderlands along with Tales from the Borderlands, but if The New You Station is owned by Hyperion, and its purpose is to revive you, how come it only works on the player? I mean Jack is the awesome villain that you are opposing, so why would he make the new you station just to revive the player? Why doesn't it work for other characters? When Jack shoots Roland (forgot how to spell his name) why doesn't he come back? Or anybody else for that matter (I mean I guess you could count npc's but if so you would have to explain why it revives bandits considering handsome jack despises them). Lmk if this has been answered/discussed before

    submitted by /u/Dumbrandomguy664
    [link] [comments]

    1st Timer

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    So I just recently picked up BL 1 and 3 for ps4. Heard good things about both. Now im not sure a good way to play them as a 1st timer. Should I play solo, or Coop?

    submitted by /u/No_Gas31
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Community Patch Question

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    I recently downloaded the community patch in order to farm the Grognozzle and utilize the quality of life features. It says it's working properly when I execute it in console commands and under the badass rank it says UCP 5.03 is active. Hex Multitool is installed and working.

    However, I don't know if it's working or not. The video tutorial I watched says a good way to check is to buy ammo and it will fill the ammo all the way. That does not work, so I am concerned the patches aren't working. Is there another easy way to test it?

    submitted by /u/oneoneoneone-
    [link] [comments]

    Best Brick class mod farm? BL1

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    I haven't seen a rocket launcher rengeneration mod since lv 25 (max level now) and it was a Deal of the day. Can anyone enlighten me if you can get that perk from random chest farming, bossing excet? Should i be vendor farming? Does it spawn anywhere and just have a terrible spawn rate?

    submitted by /u/TheEbolaArrow
    [link] [comments]

    Help with the 'And They'll Tell Two Friends' trophy on PS3

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    It's the one that requires you to play with someone who has the trophy.

    If someone's up for it we could also do the rest of the co-op trophies, but I could do these with a second controller if not.

    submitted by /u/Abysswalker116
    [link] [comments]

    Was Borderlands ever on Xbox Game Pass for PC? or will it ever come to the game pass?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    Basically the title if anyone knows!

    I always wanted to play Borderlands once in my lifetime because it's the one game that I played for a few minutes on my PS3 before it died. Back when I was just a kid, we had a short circuit in our rented apartment and all its internals were basically fried, even the Borderlands disk I inserted was all melted and crumbled to dust. It left such a mark on my heart that never got fulfilled and I honestly stopped gaming after that completely.

    A few days before I discovered a platform called "Steam" which has a lot of games and borderlands included. Unfortunately the game is not well priced here in nepal and charges in USD instead of my local nepali currency (which makes the game incredibly expensive. ) So I googled a lot and find out about Xbox game pass but it doesn't have any borderlands game in it either..

    I certainly can't afford the game on "Steam" in united states dollars but I really really want to play it.. is there a way I'm unaware of? Or will it come to gamepass in future?

    submitted by /u/MKFIREandICE
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment