• Breaking News

    Friday, November 5, 2021

    Borderlands Did a no legendarias play through of Borderlands 3 and I cannot recommend it enough.

    Borderlands Did a no legendarias play through of Borderlands 3 and I cannot recommend it enough.


    Did a no legendarias play through of Borderlands 3 and I cannot recommend it enough.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    I think that we can all agree that Borderlands 3 may have gone a bit overboard with rewarding legendaries. Which I know is fine for a lot of people and that's great. However, to me, getting non unique weapons and playing around with them is also a super big part of the fun. Getting a white weapon and it being better than your current gear is something that's pretty much missing in the game. Which is why I did this play though. It's nothing special an i did make some exceptions since this was for my own enjoyment than for any sort of challenge. So if any of you have similar opinions in the dio rates. I recommend that you try this out!

    submitted by /u/NAmorath
    [link] [comments]

    Why is BL2's Writing Considered God-Tier?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    IMO the writing in Borderlands 2 is FINE.

    Handsome Jack is a funny character and a relatively compelling villain, but it's not like he goes through some interesting arc. There are really no other characters that have any development. They are all interesting characters, but they jog in place.

    BL:TPS and BL3 both have characters that go through arcs, BL3 *especially*, and BL3's arcs do more for the theme that BL3 was going for about found family being as strong as blood, and how family of any kind shouldn't be taken for granted. I think that some people have knocked BL3 for not having some reverence for BL2 that I'm not sure BL2 deserves.

    submitted by /u/kingmaggot21
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 UVHM

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    Looking for someone or a group to do some UVHM and do basically any content from raid bosses to standard quest lines. Got a lvl 69 zero with decent gear so helping farm lvl 72 stuff once I get there etc.

    submitted by /u/Agreeable-Goat-9727
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play borderlands 2 on PS5 and play with my friend which is on ps4

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    Title says it all

    submitted by /u/Monke_Sidewalk
    [link] [comments]

    Mods

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    Any chances of mod support for consoles like bethesda has now? I would love to play borderlands on my xbox with mods

    submitted by /u/NiklausKaine
    [link] [comments]

    Question about bunkers and badasses ttrpg

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Do we know if it will be avaliable later down the line or was it only avaliable for pre-order and that's all the production it will have?

    submitted by /u/Shootingdeath74
    [link] [comments]

    Difference between GOTY and GOTY Enhanced?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    So I picked up the franchise a while ago but only just downloaded it. I'm looking to play through the entire franchise coop, but I'm confused as to what the difference is between the standard game of the year and enhanced, especially since the standard had a bunch of DLC tabs and Enhanced doesn't. Is the difference just ether graphics or is there anything storywise/gameplay wise different between the two? I know I personally would play both versions but my coop partner isn't big on replaying coop games unless he really likes them, so I want to pick the best one content wise.

    submitted by /u/Admirable_Elk_965
    [link] [comments]

    How Good is the Hot Mama Actually? (on Gaige)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/qsuG9u_8eL8

    Hey, I'm new to commentary and I'm still getting used to talking on a video so I'm sorry about being a bit shaky and stuff lol.

    Just made this to answer the question more easily and give a proper, somewhat intelligent response to portray why I feel that way.

    submitted by /u/Dismal999
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 vs BL3, which one is better

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    So I haven't played any DLC's in either one of these two games but when it came down to story, character development, unique enemies and many more I think Borderlands 2 has pulled out to the top and I give it a 10/10. But in Borderlands 3 I really hated the main villains as they were just annoying and the enemies weren't as much as a variety as bl2. The twists and turns in 3 were both very aggravating and alright specifically the one with Maya.

    I honestly would've thought that the twins could've had a good run for the first half as annoying as they were but then I slowly began to resent them more and more. The side quests themselves weren't as good as in bl2 as they had nothing to do with the main story like 2 did. I just don't like the idea of having a random side quest like the coffee side quest in bl3 (it was nice in terms of jokes as I like coffee myself but again they went overboard with the little snippets Lorelei made in-between objectives).

    I do take into consideration that Jack had a LOT more screen time than the twins as he is shown in both BL2, TPS, and TFTBL so I would've loved to get more from the twins as they had so much potential. I hated the gun nerfing as it made grinding for better loot boring and not worth it as it seemed essential in bl2 and the other people you meet from both games don't get the glory the deserve or had in bl2.

    I do enjoy the looks of the guns and movement mechanics in bl3 as well as the large diversity in skills and gear but they should've came up with better loot drops that made fighting a boss or mission worth it.

    I don't know but this is my opinion on this matter and wish to know what your guy's thoughts are, again I haven't played any of the DLCs so I don't know what is better in that ball park.

    submitted by /u/Homeless_Bacon
    [link] [comments]

    Help on the last achievement "And They'll Tell Two Friends"

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    Hey all , i've gotten all the achievements but one , which is "And They'll Tell Two Friends" which should take a couple of seconds to complete , im on the series X and would love someone to give me a hand and finally finish the game . Thnx in advance!

    submitted by /u/tomerd1409
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment