• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 7, 2021

    Borderlands Hey, I am having a krieg crisis. Mania is just not working and isn't fun anymore.

    Borderlands Hey, I am having a krieg crisis. Mania is just not working and isn't fun anymore.


    Hey, I am having a krieg crisis. Mania is just not working and isn't fun anymore.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 06:19 AM PST

    For extra info, I am just speedrunning the games right now cause I wanna beat the story as every character. I am about to beat the game as Krieg at level 28 (I am at the "Defend claptrap in eridium blight mission)

    Basically, I wanted to use mania since it has a great capstone and melee damage (I love just running at enemies and destroying them)

    But now I am just banging my head against a wall and going down during or after every kill. I have no sustainability and I get left wide open when getting up close.

    So now I am thinking of using bloodlust (Easy and powerful), but hellborn seems way more fun, but also I don't know if switching playstyles completely is a good idea since I am so close to finishing the game as him.

    Any advice or things to think about? Have any of y'all had this issue? How did you solve it?

    Thanks in advance!

    Edit, Just played with hellborn tree a little. I DO DAMAGE WITH GUNS NOW! Plus I gain health and damage reduction. This is WAY more fun. I'm gonna keep the post up just for the advice on character crisis's.

    submitted by /u/Bananna50
    [link] [comments]

    What is you favorite legendary?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 09:16 PM PST

    Out of any game.

    submitted by /u/boctor81
    [link] [comments]

    Oh yeah I wanted to know that the Psychos say, because I forget the lines.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    In BL1 or BL2 they say "Show me a bucket, and I'll be the bucket" or something. The other one I'm trying to remember has to do with a lobster. Does anyone remember/know what I'm talking about?

    I LIKE MUFFINS LIKE I LIKE SHOES
    LIKE LIKE LIKE AHHH KILL ME

    submitted by /u/AfterThisbutNotThat
    [link] [comments]

    Help with trophies (PS4)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 02:41 PM PST

    I'm currently trying to 100% the trophies for Borderlands and as I don't really think I can pull either of these off (both skill wise, challenge wise and friend wise) I've come to the conclusion to ask the community here if anyone would be up for helping me at these trophies: winning an arena battle, winning a duel against another player (+ taking no damage from it), completing 15 missions in co op and defeating any of the main bosses of the game. I've been thinking about doing any of these trophies with a the match browser and find players, but either they are too high level and would probably just stomp me, or I'd be too high level against the others, and honestly I be feeling kinda bad when doing that, even though I know it's not that big of a deal lol. But yea, obviously I'll be nice enough to let the other person get the same trophies, the other trophy, being picking up a groupmate from death if they want to. I'mma already say thanks in advance to anyone wanting to help me with this lol

    submitted by /u/AbsolGuy
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat BL3 and the boss of the game doesn't drop a cool gun!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 06:12 PM PST

    Can we step back and. . . f*ck I'm so mad. What gun am I supposed to get from tyreen ? Should I alt+f4 to refight her to reroll drops?

    The vault was also the worst vault I've looted. 1 purple and it was a mod that I won't benifit from, and the rest are green lower damage things than some of my grays. ARGH

    submitted by /u/AfterThisbutNotThat
    [link] [comments]

    What’s been added to Bl3 since launch?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 10:29 AM PST

    I'm gonna do a new playthrough of borderlands 3 today. The last time I played was at launch so I wanted to know what knew things they added to the game that are significant (aside from dlc)

    submitted by /u/wasteofradiation
    [link] [comments]

    Scaling...???

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 09:13 AM PST

    So I play borderlands 2 and I'm in uvhm, I used to play on pc but now I play on switch and I'm level 63, could I accept the mission the good the bad and the mordecai and farm gettle and Mobley and when im level 72 will they scale?

    submitted by /u/BabyBooEatsToes
    [link] [comments]

    Question about TVHM in BL2

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    My buddy is lvl 34 and has beat the story and is on TVHM. Me and him are playing DLC and I'm playing with my character that's the same level but I didn't beat the story with this character so it's still on Normal mode. Will this affect the damage I take and give while playing with him

    submitted by /u/The_Champ_Son
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome Collection: PS4 Save Data editing help

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 12:25 AM PDT

    I want to edit my save data to make my character level 80. I have a PS3, PS4, and a PS5. I have a USB drive and a computer. I can download anything necessary to edit my save data but I don't want to pay for anything.

    If anyone could give me a step by step guide to do this for PS4 save data specifically on the "Handsome collection" or atleast point me in the right direction of something recent even if it's a discord server or YouTube video, as long as it still works that would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/DarthMaxximus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment