• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 23, 2021

    Borderlands I Finally bought BL3 the other week, and after playing 2 and TPS for so long, I find it really weird that Legendaries are so much easier to come by…

    Borderlands I Finally bought BL3 the other week, and after playing 2 and TPS for so long, I find it really weird that Legendaries are so much easier to come by…


    I Finally bought BL3 the other week, and after playing 2 and TPS for so long, I find it really weird that Legendaries are so much easier to come by…

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 04:21 AM PST

    Idk it kinda feels like they're a little less valuable than Legendaries in 2… a new one drops every few dozen enemies rather than having to farm one specific boss for at least half an hour or so…

    It's not that i don't like it, it just feels off…

    submitted by /u/unknowinglyderpy
    [link] [comments]

    Why haven't we been able to see the Spain-like parts of Pandora?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 06:08 PM PST

    Salvador was born and raised on Pandora, in the settlement of Ovejas. The only time we even hear about that part of that world is in the audio logs between Angel and Handsome Jack on BL2.

    And since we've had our fair share of Western-themed places (looking at you, Jakobs Corporation) with a planet they abandoned and a zombie filled coverup, we could do with a little more diversity.

    Salvador got the raw end of the deal in BL3, however. Ending up as a battle royale game show host rather than making a name for himself in the place he ended up saving.

    submitted by /u/blindwanderer23
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of your favourite songs from the games?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 03:40 PM PST

    I've tried to go with some more obscure picks that I rarely hear mentioned

    BL2 - DLC2 Torgue Arena Ambient - just a nice rocky tune with some groove to it

    BLTPS - Triton Flats Ambient - very atmospheric and wispy, very fitting of Elpis

    TFTBL - Ep1 The Plan - cool weird bouncy synth/latin hybrid

    BL3 - Voracious Canopy combat - upbeat and signifies this area's more comedic tone with BALEX

    Anyway feel free to share your (possibly underrated) Borderlands music favourites below!

    submitted by /u/volatilepyrovile
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find Tiny Tina quote

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 01:00 PM PST

    There is a line that she says I think in 3 in an echo where she feels like she's gonna explode if she doesn't keep working and I can't find the instance of it anywhere. Help?

    submitted by /u/Dark_Pinoy
    [link] [comments]

    need help beating crawmerax on nintendo switch

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 04:20 PM PST

    Borderlands 3 value on discounted price

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 06:05 AM PST

    Is it worth to buy Borderlands 3 on 80% discounted price?

    I have BL 2 bought but haven't played it in like 8 years. I plan to play it one after the other, or the other way around, but people are suggesting BL3 is just a 'fancier BL2' with fun gameplay mechanics but the story not to their liking

    Is BL3 worth it even at a discounted price, or is all you need from the BL universe contained in BL2? Should you ever buy BL3 even if it's on discount?

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/jannyuses
    [link] [comments]

    knoxx weapons glitch maybe?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 06:35 AM PST

    i played through the final mission correctly (except i didnt get out in time bc the elevator went up), but when the outro ended and i respawned, my weapons except the one i was holding were all nowhere to be seen. is it because i died or is this not supposed to happen?

    submitted by /u/llzn
    [link] [comments]

    Max Level?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 01:31 PM PST

    Hi everyone!

    My brother and I are playing Borderlands 1 together and we finished the game at level 35. After reading up, I found out that the cap level is 50.

    Is this normal when 2 people play?

    I'm sure there's more for us to do.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SpillTheCoffeeSis
    [link] [comments]

    stuck....

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 02:52 AM PST

    so im stuck at raum kampfjet mark v on the pre sequel what do i do?

    submitted by /u/banana_peel_69420
    [link] [comments]

    Assault on dragon keep one shot content.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 12:22 AM PST

    (Don't know whether or not to put this as bl2 or wl)

    So after there was a new intro, levels grant 2 skill points and you get seraph crystals from regular enemies I was wondeting what new stuff if any is in the stand alone dragon keep or at least just a liat of differences. Picked it up for my series s since it was relatively cheap even though I own the handsome collection on ps4.

    submitted by /u/DevastaTheSeeker
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 UI bug. Please help!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 05:38 PM PST

    Playing BL1 GOTY enhanced edition on PC. In the mission log every objective that requires more that 1 item or kill have these weird brackets before and after the numbers. They even display on screen as you complete the objective. For example if the quest is to kill 5 bandits it looks like this in the mission log. Bandits Killed []2[]/[]5[].

    submitted by /u/YariRidaChan
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands- themed gifts

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 12:43 PM PST

    Hi everyone, as it's coming up to Christmas I'm planning to get my friend a Borderlands gift, he absolutely loves the game and I want to get him something good. Does anyone know something good that's within £5-13? ($7-15) Thanks.

    submitted by /u/_shyfly_
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 switch

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 02:35 PM PST

    Is Borderlands 2 for the switch not working for anyone else right now? I'm sorry if this isn't the place, but I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it's still busted

    submitted by /u/Silver6567
    [link] [comments]

    Farmamble boses

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 09:44 AM PST

    Hi what are all farmable boses in tini tinas atack on dragon keep and where is clap trap stash?

    submitted by /u/Petecustom
    [link] [comments]

    I MADE A BORDERLANDS VIDEO

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 11:45 AM PST

    Hi Everyone I made a video. Its the first video I've made where I've actually edited. I plan on making different videos but I also wanna make this stuff. The video is just me playing borderlands 3 with my friend. There might be some editing issues since i had sony vegas die on me twice but i think its pretty good. I would appreciate if some of you guys watched and if you do i would love to hear you critiques. Thank You.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwIvxn1pf7U&t=207s

    submitted by /u/ThatOneYTGUYGabe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment