• Breaking News

    Friday, November 19, 2021

    Borderlands In your opinion what are the funniest death quotes

    Borderlands In your opinion what are the funniest death quotes


    In your opinion what are the funniest death quotes

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 05:35 PM PST

    For some reason to me I find this one super funny:

    TPS: I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN

    Still, I'd have to give this one the prize:

    BL3: JOKE'S ON YOU, I WAS IN MASSIVE DEBT

    well?

    submitted by /u/AfterThisbutNotThat
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny Tina's Stand-alone... am I rusty AF or just really difficult?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 06:02 AM PST

    Playing as Gaige, just lv. 10 for now, but I seem to be struggling... well... everywhere?

    When speccing outside anarchy, everything is so amazingly spongy that killing anything takes considerable time.

    With anarchy, I'm forced to be close enough to an enemy to smell their bodily odour to hit anything... forget sniping far away archers, or hitting most crit spots.

    I don't remember BL2 being anywhere near this difficult, and I played Gaige for the main campaign back then too!?

    submitted by /u/ThatGuyTonyStank
    [link] [comments]

    Got my first 2 Eridian weapons and they kinda suck? A lot??

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 10:43 AM PST

    Hey reddit! So recently I've been playing a lot of Borderlands 1. I used to play this years ago with my dad on the Xbox 360 but we never got very far on account of me being a child and him not being great at video games (no offence dad lol). I started playing it again on my PC recently since it went on sale, and I've been having a blast. And recently during my Krom mission I got my first 2 Eridian weapons: The 1010 Eridian Lightning and the 1 Thunder Storm. I was a level below the required, and was so hype to try them out. Did a mission, leveled up, and took them for a spin.

    They kinda... sucked. Like, a lot. The Eridian Lighting is a sniper, and snipers are the main weapon I have been using. But it just didn't do anything... special. It does slightly less damage than my normal sniper and has no special buffs or anything. And after shooting it like 3 times, I have to wait what feels like a full 60 seconds just to get the ammo charged back.

    The 1 Thunder Storm is a shotgun, which is my second most used gun type. Took it out, shot it a few times, had to wait again 60 seconds for it to charge, and besides the slow continuous low damage effect it give enemies, again it just didn't feel special at all. My normal shotgun can shoot faster, more, and does elemental damage.

    Am I missing something? I looked around and people said that Eridian weapons are good, but these feel... disappointing. Am I doing something wrong? Am I missing a feature of these weapons that make them worth while??

    submitted by /u/Zero_Hero75
    [link] [comments]

    Totally Takedowns is complete

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 04:18 PM PST

    Get yer even more goofy Skagwave head (seriously, it's either a skag with an exposed brain or a skag with severe bed-head) here: https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/rewards

    K95BT-B99H9-CX5XH-RTJB3-C6SJX

    I don't know why Gearbox isn't promoting this stuff on their https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/ feed. Anyway, current and perhaps final carnage thingy is sheer number of kills at M10 (not M11). Reward is what appears to be a spiderant head with buck teeth and goofy glasses. Collect 'em all!

    submitted by /u/Daemmerung
    [link] [comments]

    Possibly dumb question

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 06:12 AM PST

    I bought borderlands 3 when it came out last September then I deleted it for free storage on my PS4. Now i'm trying to download it again but the PlayStation store won't let me.

    It just says "not available for buying" and when I click "more information" it just says that I already own the game, without giving me options to actually download it.

    How do I download it again? Thanks

    Edit: just checked back at home, it's like you said, it's in the library. Thanks again folks! Cheers

    submitted by /u/Ishiddedandfarded418
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best guns to use on Amara?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 01:11 PM PST

    I'm using a Ties That Bind Phaselock build on my level 72 Amara and I've got an Action Skill Start Re-Volter but I'm just not doing any damage to anything on Mayhem 11.

    I've got a Crit, a Trevonator, a Roisen's Thorns, and a Flakker and I just can't kill anything

    I wanted to go get a Red Line since its one of my favourites but I can't even kill Road Dog I just tickle him even with my fire flakker

    submitted by /u/w__4-Wumbo
    [link] [comments]

    can mac users play with epic games people on windows? Borderlands 2

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 07:28 PM PST

    my friend and i are trying to play borderlands 2 and i've seen some stuff if both players on steam, but i have the game on steam, and he has it on epic games. is there anyway we could play together?

    submitted by /u/Let_Me_Die_Now
    [link] [comments]

    Does the seraph vendor in the Tiny Tina One Shot have any seraph item?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 01:26 PM PST

    I.e., is it just the handful of seraphs you can buy from there in BL2 or can any seraph item be bought from there? Hope that makes sense!

    submitted by /u/coffeefan1804
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3] Are the DLC's worth it if I didn't care for the story?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 07:05 PM PST

    I really didn't care for BL3. The story was lame and I only really liked one vault hunter.

    So easy to say I never did multiple playthroughs. Maybe one more try though with DLC's this time. Are they worth it? Did they expand to BL3?

    submitted by /u/WeissLegs
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome dragon uvhm help

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 06:34 PM PST

    Ive tried all the methods including cheesing, and nothings worked im a level 59 krieg can anyone pop in and help Me

    submitted by /u/JESUSHESTOLEMYCHILD
    [link] [comments]

    I am doing the Vault of Pandora vault card. I supposed to kill 10 Goliaths but my number of kills goes down after each reset.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 01:28 PM PST

    I am in Amdermire farming the Unstoppable but every time i reload my kill count gets lower.

    It went from 4 to 1 to 0 then 4 to 0 again.

    What the hell?

    submitted by /u/augustscott
    [link] [comments]

    Crawmerax on the switch

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 02:59 PM PST

    does the ledge glitch still work or was that patched for the switch port? I tried it 4 times with Lilith & it doesn't work.

    submitted by /u/CrashSNAFU13
    [link] [comments]

    is it possible?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 02:23 PM PST

    I'm curious if anyone else wondered if Gearbox could have brought crossplay to the handsome collection.

    submitted by /u/Toa_of_undead
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Borderlands 3 season passes expire?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 08:30 AM PST

    I posted this over on r/borderlands3 aswell, but im typically a bit paranoid about this stuff.

    I saw this one review that called it an annual subscription, so im just wondering if im better off just buying the DLC's one by one instead? Does the Borderlands 3 season passes ever expire or do i get to keep it forever? Im on Steam by the way.

    submitted by /u/Mackexd
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 doesn't save my progress

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 02:48 AM PST

    I need help , somethimes my borderlands 2 doesn't save my progress ! Yesterday I finished the reached lvl 22 and cleared some area . And today I start game and suddenly my character is lvl 20 , this is not 1st that it happened ! I did tried to vertify steam files and every single time its finds "corrupted/invalid" file ! Tried everything on internet , idk what to do , I guess ill just delete game

    submitted by /u/Zumastar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment