• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 18, 2021

    Borderlands Honest review of Tiny Tina's DLC Standalone One-Shot, from a really big fan of the series.

    Borderlands Honest review of Tiny Tina's DLC Standalone One-Shot, from a really big fan of the series.


    Honest review of Tiny Tina's DLC Standalone One-Shot, from a really big fan of the series.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 05:58 AM PST

    Upfront, I love it. Wait... hear me out.

    I've played X amount of hours in the series and blah blah ... really huge fan, right? You get it. This dlc when it released and the amount of hours I put into it are some of my most fun and entertained times. I play differently than most and didn't care for captain Scarlett dlc. Grrr gimme SMG that go brrrr brrr brrr... the end! But assault on dragons keep has always been my reward to myself for getting to the end on a new character. So this standalone "cash grab", I think it fills that void. Look guys I'm no serious gamer anymore. I got a job and my own place and learned to pay bills n stuff(not as easy as you may think). I don't make it to the treat anymore these days. This standalone was refreshing to me. I got to play all the characters in a shorter time frame. I got to farm a few bosses. I got loot? Yeah about that. You're talking to a guy who killed hyperius like a buttload of times. Only to ever get 1 slag flavored norfleet from that angry man and his gang of ruffians. The point is, im a farmer. But goodness! Give your boy some loot. I was actually excited that not every legendary was in this game to force myself out of the norm but like can a man have a gun? The other thing that really grinds my gearbox is that why would TVHM not scale to you at the end of it. The game is over, now let me farm my max level side quests like I always do and always will do..please? I'm just saying, its a little rough around the edges but if its to sell the next game and bring more fans, I am all for it but I legitimately hope they show some interest in this dlc standalone for the time being, and improve upon it before the release of Tiny Tina's Wonderland. Phew! That was a lot of rambling, I know. To the 3 of you that see this, thank you for coming!

    P.s. max level is 35 and you get 2 skill points per level which is big for me.

    submitted by /u/MerkyMouse
    [link] [comments]

    Is Captain Chef or Mr.Torgue in BL3? I didn't see either anywhere.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 08:29 PM PST

    Soon I'm going to play the DLCs of BL3, I haven't seen Cpt.Chef or Torgue at all. You know Chef would be ok, he's really minor, but Mr.Torgue is a big name and popular with fans. So do I ever see either?

    submitted by /u/AfterThisbutNotThat
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to play bl 3 story again I’m on ps4

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 10:05 PM PST

    If you want I'm going from the start my psn is F_trQ1

    submitted by /u/williamiscool123
    [link] [comments]

    Split-Screen Co-op on Tiny Tina's DLC Standalone One-Shot?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 03:13 PM PST

    I want to play with my gf is there a way to do this?

    submitted by /u/Prop-a-gation
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way for them to redeem Ava?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 08:51 PM PST

    I am getting back into the game and Ava is still as annoying as ever, and it got me thinking, one of the reasons she is SO bad is that she really feels irredeemable as a character. Like there are some characters you may not like right away but can come to at least respect or stand, but Ava feels like there is nothing she can do that will make people care about her.

    Even if they time skip and she's an adult that isn't so obnoxious I can't see anyone ever caring about her.

    submitted by /u/TheSoapGuy0531
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 kinda easy? (so far, at least)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 12:44 PM PST

    (First post here, so my apologies if something is off or such)

    Hey reddit. Used to play borderlands a lot back in the day with my dad when I was younger, but never finished it. Years later, I now have a pc and stuff and saw that the collection was on a MASSIVE sale on steam. Like, original price almost $300 dollars, on sale for $20. Instantly bought it, no hesitation. Started playing the first one, and it's given me some nostalgia and I've been enjoying it thoroughly. Only problem I've noticed recently is that I am very overpowered compared to the enemies. Only time I ever go down is when I get careless. I'm only about level 24-26 (cant remember exactly) but like there isn't an enemy I can't just take down without 2 shots to the head with my sniper. And, given the AI for the bandits and such like to take 3 steps then stand perfectly still, isn't that hard to do. And I've noticed I leveled up quite quickly. Every mission I come across is either trivial or the one up from that. I'm on the mission where I gotta kill Krom for the vault key part, and haven't really had a challenge since I had to kill Sledge (bro had WAY to much health, took me like 7 deaths to finally kill him).

    This normal? Or am I doing something that's making it too easy? Is it possible to up difficulty mid-run?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Zero_Hero75
    [link] [comments]

    Am I missing something? Zero's action skill feels really bad to use in the early game.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 11:52 AM PST

    I am playing through the story with zero now and I do not like how I need to wait for his action skill to lower to get damage/use out of it. His skill tree feels really hollow too. I recognise I am only level 8 right now but every other vault hunter's skill was super fun to use.

    Am I doing something wrong or is zero a "Slow burn" character like krieg where he sucks til later.

    submitted by /u/Bananna50
    [link] [comments]

    Wonderlands one shot heads and skins?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 02:27 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to get the base game heads and skins in this standalone? I got the new head from the lootapult but I'm missing 3 heads and 20 skins.

    submitted by /u/Liamthedream2
    [link] [comments]

    Big tournament achievement bugged

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 09:37 PM PST

    Beat all 3 of the larger rounds on Xbox and still can't get this to pop any ideas?:(

    submitted by /u/Liamthedream2
    [link] [comments]

    My borderlands 1 GOTY Enhanced keeps crashing

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 11:29 AM PST

    I can play for a few minutes and on some occasions longer but then the game crashes and then I get an error message but it doesn't appear every time. I play on Windows 10 and via steam.

    submitted by /u/BisonTypical8680
    [link] [comments]

    unpopular opinion.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 12:38 PM PST

    borderlands 2 is the worst game in the series. it's not even a good game by itself. the ONLY good thing about it is the story. everything else SUCKS.

    change my mind.

    submitted by /u/1cemag3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment