• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 20, 2021

    Borderlands SF Force is surprisingly good

    Borderlands SF Force is surprisingly good


    SF Force is surprisingly good

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 03:52 PM PST

    I got a Bountiful Stark SF Force with 700% dmg modifier and 150% bonus dmg on 90% HP anoint and it's shockingly powerful. Compared to any other of my current guns that take 8-12 shots to bring down an enemy on Mayhem1, this gun kills literally anything within a second I pull the trigger. Did I just hit the RNG jackpot? :D

    submitted by /u/Prestigious_Bank9428
    [link] [comments]

    Should I use the bee shield with Salvador

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 06:56 PM PST

    I have played through bl2 several times and have never bothered getting a bee shield. I prefer using Salvador and don't know if I should farm for a bee. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Environmental-Tale85
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny Tina one shot stuttering

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 03:15 PM PST

    So, trying to play the stand alone, almost constantly I find the game stutters (stops for a couple seconds and then continues) this honestly is really breaking immersion, I got it free off the epic games store, I have tried deleted and reinstalling multiple times to no avail. Any tips? (BTW im running a Nvidia 3060 ti with an Intel i7 11700kf)

    submitted by /u/FalsoFace
    [link] [comments]

    TPS is broken right now? Can't bring up the Ui menu?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 04:36 PM PST

    Since last night I can't bring up the menu at all, it just collapses back in to the game. Anyone else seeing this?

    submitted by /u/AfterThisbutNotThat
    [link] [comments]

    Can Tiny Tina's One-shot version play with players that own borderlands 2?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 04:16 PM PST

    Before everyone goes crazy. yes i own the dlc. I'm genuinely just curious. i would like to explore the new "release" version see the changes and play the quests that were added from blorderlands 2 with the fanasty twist. "its probably just a few dialog changes but still."

    Can the oneshot version play with people in the borderlands 2 dlc version. i ask because of the level cap lower end and what i understand xp drop are different.

    submitted by /u/Latter_Copy4399
    [link] [comments]

    No "Continue" option at the main menu

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 03:35 PM PST

    I have Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragons Keep on PC. When I get to the main menu hoping to continue my game, there is no option to continue. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this as I'm bored of having to start a new game every time I play?

    submitted by /u/ProudMancunian451
    [link] [comments]

    Can't complete Legend of McSmugger quest on Xbox one

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 02:50 PM PST

    I've got the badass hearts and have climbed all the way to the top but the quest hasn't changed at all.

    It still says "climb mount maraboshi" but there's no quest marker and I can't interact with with anything.

    Anyone else had this? Anyone know any fixes for xbox one?

    submitted by /u/w__4-Wumbo
    [link] [comments]

    Overleveled and in need of help

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 02:13 PM PST

    I played through PLT.1 and did all of the side quests, then I whent on to knoxx. Did all of those main and side quests. Now I'm no zeds island. Aaaaaaaand im level 44 and the enemies are like level 33. 35 at most. I can one shot everything. Is there anything I can do except just do PLT.2, cause I'm just as over leveled.

    submitted by /u/doud1201
    [link] [comments]

    SHiFT support ID on PC

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 03:39 PM PST

    How do I find my SHiFT support ID as I've followed the GBX instructions on how to find it; In gameplay - Options - Extras - Press F1, but that does nothing.

    submitted by /u/ProudMancunian451
    [link] [comments]

    Crash Report: Recent Patch has made the Marcus Cutscene crash the PS4 version of Borderlands 2

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 12:49 PM PST

    I am unsure if it affects all console versions or affects the PS4 versions.

    submitted by /u/imortalheavy12
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use Gib on TTADK : AWOSA?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 11:57 AM PST

    Just want to know.

    submitted by /u/Board-2x4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment