• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 10, 2021

    Borderlands They should have add playable Pre-sequel classes/vault hunters in Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure

    Borderlands They should have add playable Pre-sequel classes/vault hunters in Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure


    They should have add playable Pre-sequel classes/vault hunters in Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 05:06 AM PST

    They could have just have a cutscene where claptrap want to join in on the bunker and badasses, then lilith says sorry claptrap, this game is for four players only. Then Tina pulls out the latest expansion of bunker and badasses which includes new classes and enemy but requires 6 players to play. So claptrap pulls in Athena who is just walking by to join the game and BAM : pre-sequel vault hunters are playable in the standalone dlc.

    Then people who have actual reasons to pay and buy the new "remastered" demo dlc

    submitted by /u/Greedfall2
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny Tinas one-shot adventures question.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 07:24 AM PST

    Anyone has reach a level cap ? And is there TVHM in this one.. and does the game scale after you beat the final boss?

    submitted by /u/DaveDevilCC
    [link] [comments]

    Which Borderlands should I get?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 10:43 PM PST

    What differences are there between Borderlands and Borderlands GOTY Enhanced (in terms of gameplay as well as system requirements)

    submitted by /u/WolfXrequiem
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny Tina One Shot Game

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 09:17 PM PST

    is the Tiny Tina standalone game free on Xbox if you already bought every DLC on BL2? I already have it on PC since it was free, but I haven't checked on Xbox.

    submitted by /u/Kziriko
    [link] [comments]

    Who is still playing Borderlands 1 on the PS3/Xbox 360?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 01:28 PM PST

    Please let me know!

    submitted by /u/Juliangodin1415
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Co-op for PS5

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 04:00 PM PST

    Hello y'all, I am looking to see if the whole storyline is split screen available on PS5. I want to start with my girlfriend to play from beginning to end but want to make sure its set in stone before I buy anything.

    submitted by /u/RebornSisco
    [link] [comments]

    Does the tiny tina dlc come with Borderlands Legendary Collection?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 02:17 PM PST

    Wanting to play through the Borderlands games but the main thing I want to play is the tiny tina dlc. Does it come with the legendary collection?

    submitted by /u/PewdsVallor
    [link] [comments]

    PSA for PS3 (if anyone still uses it)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 01:57 PM PST

    I never bought the remastered games because I have them with all DLC on PS3. Like many people, I've found that it is easy for the Borderlands 1 save to become corrupted. Level 30 and my game is just gone. Play carefully, backup your save and read up on the glitch if you're playing on PS3.

    submitted by /u/mrpicklecake
    [link] [comments]

    Dragons Keep One shot Crossplay?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 01:16 PM PST

    Hey! Me and my friend are trying to get this to work, I'm epic and he's steam. Is this possible to do? Or no? Any help is loved!!!

    submitted by /u/Unfair_Kale3325
    [link] [comments]

    GOTY Edition Fps

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 01:12 PM PST

    I am in the 1st area about 5 or so hours in. When I come out of a mission area and back into Arid Badlands my games seems to run slower than an escalator... Any help - Thanks

    submitted by /u/HoodieXeno
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 trophy help

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 06:34 AM PST

    I love the Borderlands games so I've been hunting all the platinum trophies possible for the series and I'm now stuck on Borderlands 1 (PS3) which has a requirement of playing with a Gearbox Employee or someone else with said trophy. "And they'll tell two friends". Any possible help getting this would be greatly appreciated. P.s. I am playing the game via PSNow.

    submitted by /u/BurningRadiator
    [link] [comments]

    UVHM on bl2

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 05:00 AM PST

    just curious how many of you guys completed bl2 or bl3 on UVHM??

    submitted by /u/unknown_Mo
    [link] [comments]

    Scaling question again

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 11:08 AM PST

    So I have gettle and mobley scing with my level -yay- but, the veruc and lyudmilas arent scaling, they stay at level 63, the level I accepted to mission, is there any way I could get scaled verucs and lyudmilas?

    submitted by /u/BabyBooEatsToes
    [link] [comments]

    Godhood

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 01:51 AM PST

    At the end of the Firehawk quests the Sanctuary citizens are worshiping you. What would each BL2 VH be a God of? Krieg would assumedly be Chaos and Fire, etc

    submitted by /u/NiklausKaine
    [link] [comments]

    Can't join multiplayer lobby for like 30 minutes after opening borderlands 3

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 01:59 AM PST

    Whenever I open borderlands 3 I can't join a multiplayer lobby. After trying to join my friends lobby I just load for a while then it tells me I have timed out after like a minute. My friends have the same issue when joining me but don't when they join eachother. After about 30 minutes of trying it just suddenly seems to work. Does anyone know the fix for this?

    submitted by /u/HoomishBN8
    [link] [comments]

    How do you duplicate a save in BL1 Remaster on PC?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 01:44 AM PST

    im dumb and new to PC, its not as easy as console :)

    submitted by /u/DemLewis
    [link] [comments]

    Gaige in Tiny Tina's standalone game

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 10:30 PM PST

    From my experience back when i played BL2, Gaige had plenty of issues with that robot she spawns, like it wouldn't attack enemies, wander off or even try and attack friendlies - question is, have those issues been fixed in the standalone game or are those still there? Planning to try it out soon-ish and don't want to be disappointed!

    Also, i read that it's currently being given away to promote the upcoming borderlands - but what is upcoming? A dlc for BL3?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TROL2292
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment