• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 4, 2021

    Borderlands Do you get any achievement after "Takedown at the Guardian Breach" or is it skippable?

    Borderlands Do you get any achievement after "Takedown at the Guardian Breach" or is it skippable?


    Do you get any achievement after "Takedown at the Guardian Breach" or is it skippable?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 08:18 AM PST

    I like to get all achievements for Borderlands 3 on PC and i'm currently doing all side Quests/Crew Challenges and my question: Is the Takedown at the Guardian Breach counted towards the "All on the Side" achievement? Or is it skippable? Because it's really hard for me as a solo player or it ain't fun. It's like the Slaughter but as a story mission lol.

    submitted by /u/PepsiisgUWUd
    [link] [comments]

    In disbelief

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 09:31 AM PST

    I cannot believe I just killed Blue for Moxxies nudes...that's it.thats the whole post

    submitted by /u/Popular_Accountant80
    [link] [comments]

    So endgame Borderlands 3 first time.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 08:09 AM PST

    So few days ago posted to see what order to play dlc, finished them all in the endgame now. What I noticed is the insane amount of loot, orange / purples you get. On just mayhem 2 with the critic modifier that gives loot explosion, at level 64 getting crazy drops, playing solo. When I first started playing I collected all white, green, blue etc basically all loot then went back to get rest after selling, took ages now I just barely have room for legendaries. Just something I noticed. Was a great game loads of fun if you kinda ignore the main story.

    submitted by /u/CollateralJustice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment