• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 5, 2021

    Borderlands What is everyone's favorite weapon?

    Borderlands What is everyone's favorite weapon?


    What is everyone's favorite weapon?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 05:41 PM PST

    There is not a All flair, so i will use the BL1 flair!

    submitted by /u/pineapples2005
    [link] [comments]

    5 Gold keys each code for Borderlands 1 Expires December 20

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 03:05 AM PST

    C35TB-TFBCW-5J6BS-BTBTJ-J6RWT

    5J5TT-56T5W-WJ6TS-TJT3B-KJ9HW

    Shift Rewards link

    submitted by /u/CelticKitty621
    [link] [comments]

    I got all the borderlands games and i need someone to play with

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 07:24 PM PST

    so i got all the games and i finnished 3 enjoyed every second of it and i tried 2 but i just cant get into it i dont like doing solo plays so i need someone to play with im on steam add me on steam Hello there

    times im on are

    Tu th-3:00 to 7:00

    Su Mo We Fr Sa -all day

    submitted by /u/Hudkig
    [link] [comments]

    [BL2] What difficulty should I play the DLCs on?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 04:34 PM PST

    Been kinda confused as to what content to do on which playthrough. Basically I'm getting to 50 now in TVHM, and then gearing up at 50 to defeat the raid bosses on Normal mode. Because of this, I'm pretty much forced to play the DLCs on normal to unlock the raid bosses, unless I want to play them twice? (Which I don't) But then I'm going to be getting crap loot since I'll only be on normal.

    Can someone clear this up for me? The whole playthrough system in this game confuses me to no end sometimes. I really don't want to have to do all the DLCs twice over, but if I want to be able to kill the raid bosses I basically have to sacrifice getting any worthwhile loot?

    submitted by /u/Artorias2728
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else HATE the Calypso twins?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 08:47 PM PST

    I'm playing this game again and man- I LOVE the gameplay dearly but my god do I hate the writing.

    Every character is cringe and every joke falls flat. Then we have the new character "Ava" that makes me want to put my head through a wall.

    Am I alone here? Is there a reason they missed on the writing this bad?

    submitted by /u/alexmann152
    [link] [comments]

    [XB1] looking for friends to play with on xbox next gen

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 02:16 PM PST

    My friends are I play 2k, cod, madden, and pretty much everything else( on xbox next gen) add big doxxic if interested we are between 20-26 years old if that matters

    submitted by /u/_doxxic
    [link] [comments]

    Why are fl4ks pets so weak?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2021 11:44 AM PST

    I've put in tickets about this before but nothing has been done about this. so I ask again, why are fl4ks pets so weak? He's the beastmaster and the only this his actual beasts do is provide small bonuses, and yes I know he can make do with pet damage with blue and purple tree however. This is only the case when you spec out of your own damage and can only rely on your pet. You should be able to have your pet kill things at a decent pace without taking all your damage away

    submitted by /u/Shadow6339
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment