• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 5, 2021

    Borderlands Purple magic missile

    Borderlands Purple magic missile


    Purple magic missile

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 06:35 PM PST

    Is there an efficient and fast way to farm it other than the murderlin? I feel like too little badass wizards spawn and it takes forever to beat/finish/complete

    submitted by /u/BrandenJ29
    [link] [comments]

    Who’s y’all favorite character in borderland

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 10:18 PM PST

    Mine is brick

    submitted by /u/Kenganomega123
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get backwards compatible game to friend co op and it's not letting us join sessions in progress or view invites from each other

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 02:22 PM PST

    Title pretty much sums it up, have tried to make an Xbox 360 party and even join theirs to no avail, it just doesn't allow us to connect and we know it's possible to join someone, I've had 40+ leveled people joining me, then leave because I'm refusing to move from the first zone waiting on my pal.

    Anyone know what's up or is it just something we need to shuffle restart for it to work? I got this as a birthday present over 9 years ago, I would really love to continue playing it with my friends

    submitted by /u/Eve_the_Fae
    [link] [comments]

    Need help: looking for inappropriate BL3 gift

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 07:21 PM PST

    Not trying to be inappropriate and I'll remove the post if requested. I am looking for an NSFW/adult themed BL3 toy/game/poster etc for a gift.

    Maybe I don't know where to google....but definitely did not find what I was looking for..🤯

    Any help would be appreciated, feel free to DM to keep anything banned in the subreddit from being posted.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/noahni74
    [link] [comments]

    I like the laser sight upgrade, whys everyone hate it?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 09:33 PM PST

    So everyone seems to complain that laser sight makes your turret worse, but I havent noticed any particular slowness in turning or target acquisition, and the 5/5 laser sight makes it so almost every shot is a critical hit because it aims for the head instead of center mass. That makes it a major increase in dps even if its a tiny bit slower.

    submitted by /u/flamewolf393
    [link] [comments]

    King Wee Wees Super booster

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 08:57 PM PST

    Does king wee wees super booster only drop in green and blue or can you get purple and legendary variants? Thank you for the help much obliged.

    submitted by /u/ProfessorQuickzz
    [link] [comments]

    Katagawa Jr is extremely easy.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 01:54 PM PST

    I play on mayhem 10 and play lv72 flak with cloak. I use the hail and end up killing him in around 15-60secs depending on if I guess right and don't hit a clone. I've been farming legendaries from him like crazy. It takes me longer to kill shiv lmao.

    submitted by /u/Popopooki
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment