• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 9, 2021

    Borderlands I FINALLY DID IT! I finally finished borderlands 2 as all 6 vault hunters!

    Borderlands I FINALLY DID IT! I finally finished borderlands 2 as all 6 vault hunters!


    I FINALLY DID IT! I finally finished borderlands 2 as all 6 vault hunters!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2021 02:35 PM PST

    Unfortunatley I don't have proof for this like I did BL1, but I did do it! I was lucky enough to get a ps5 but forgot to screenshot/record the playthroughs I already did on my xbox one. I do have a screenshot for my axton playthrough though cause he was the last one I did! Link: https://imgur.com/a/k4HiBER

    I am SO taking a break from borderlands before starting the pre-sequel though. I hope I don't need to farm side-quests as much as I did for this game! It was a constant struggle to stay on level for the story mode.

    Who should I play first in pre-sequel? I finished wilhelm already. I was thinking aurelia since I hate snipers and want it out of the way but lemme know what you think!

    submitted by /u/Bananna50
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 in its current state is probably the most fun borderlands experience available

    Posted: 07 Dec 2021 08:40 PM PST

    I originally played borderlands 3 at launch and was really disappointed. But I waited for all those problems to be ironed out, with the DLC it for me has been the most impressive and substantial experience in the series.

    What do you guys think? I am interested in your opinions on the game

    submitted by /u/quikdrawretard
    [link] [comments]

    Detonating hammer hybrid question

    Posted: 08 Dec 2021 03:48 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/CRZjlYX Does anyone know what the other weapon is? Got this from the gift shop in tartarus station.

    EDIT: Not a hybrid, but still I have never seen a white hammer before so it's pretty neat to have one

    submitted by /u/whyareweis
    [link] [comments]

    New to game, almost level 72, what next?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2021 07:22 AM PST

    Hey all. New to Borderlands (3 is the first version I've played), currently level 67. I play solo on Mayhem 1 most of the time, but what do I do next for the best legendaries and gear? A few friends and I did a takedown last night and that was fun, but what should I be doing to get the best gear as quickly as possible? Playing as Moze and current build is maxed-out Bottomless Mags and almost-maxed Shield of Retribution.

    submitted by /u/marcedman
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to choose which mission I wanna play using Gibbed?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2021 07:37 PM PST

    So basically I'm at the captain flynt mission and I don't wanna play it, is there any way I could just skip to the road to sanctuary? thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/liklikliktik
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t leave fight for sanctuary dlc

    Posted: 08 Dec 2021 07:28 PM PST

    Whenever I go to the fast travel station in the back burner it doesn't work at all. The fast travel station looks like it's locked up, how do I leave this dlc? I wanted to see it but not stay in it for ever

    submitted by /u/BrandenJ29
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 farming tips?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2021 05:42 PM PST

    I started my first play through and wanted some farming tips. Specifically farming for weapons. XP farms would also be helpful. Are there any good farms like the one from BL1 in the claptrap DLC? LVL 21 Assassin

    submitted by /u/Itshelix1349
    [link] [comments]

    Small Streamer!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2021 10:28 AM PST

    What's going on guys just started streaming and wanted to get into borderlands. If you guys don't mind coming by dropping some knowledge and following my twitch channel and even get some games in with some of you would be much appreciated!

    https://twitch.tv/clown_nation

    submitted by /u/Brett2123
    [link] [comments]

    Just a idea

    Posted: 07 Dec 2021 08:51 PM PST

    so what if the spell totems are like grenade mods, and the mage class would have the opposite of zane's ability to have 2 action skills, like the mage could have 2 spell totems, just a idea idk

    submitted by /u/Drew_LYD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment