• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 6, 2022

    Borderlands Lil bit late to Borderlands 3

    Borderlands Lil bit late to Borderlands 3


    Lil bit late to Borderlands 3

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 10:38 PM PST

    So I'm gonna just say it right off the bat...

    Are legendaries more easier to get now?

    Like I literally kid you not every other chest I get and every other boss I fight there is a GUARANTEED legendary. It's to the point where I'm selling them now bc my vault is just packed to the brim with them. I gotta say I'm a bit disappointed as well, like legendaries are supposed to be something you get every once in a while as a little suprise yeah, but no I'm getting them all the time. I've even been seeing them in vending machines a lot too...I thought THAT was supposed to be rare.

    I was playing the Cartel DLC and I kid you not I got maybe 15-20 legendaries from chests and the mini bosses, not including Joey.

    Like is this how it is for everyone? Please tell me something isn't wrong...

    submitted by /u/otterboys
    [link] [comments]

    My mission item is trapped inside a wall, what should I do?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 08:23 AM PST

    So, I was fighting a boss and it was marked by my vortex granade, so when he did a big jump into the sky I was able to kill him with smart rockets from atlas. The problem is: All of the itens fell into the inside of the house instead of the top of it, and now i'm unable to get my itens (as well the item required to progress in the story).

    What should I do? Tried the photo mode in several ways and it didn't worked.

    Pic of what it looks like: https://imgur.com/a/AawaipW

    submitted by /u/Morpegom
    [link] [comments]

    Nurse Mod?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 12:36 PM PST

    Has anyone seen the nurse mod for Lilith on the PS4 rerelease? I'm level 37, playing as Lilz and haven't seen one. I miss shooting my husband's character to heal him.

    submitted by /u/ParisHoneybee
    [link] [comments]

    Where does the weapon description text on the wiki come from?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 05:51 AM PST

    Looking through the wiki and not only the unique weapons have their flavor text, but every type of weapon has a bit written about it that seems like it would be in the game. Are they in the game files somewhere?

    For example the Hyperion sniper with Vladof barrel : "Your "best"! Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and f*ck the prom queen." (displayed under the weapon image)

    While some uniques/legendaries have the same flavor text copied, others have different text. Every game has most weapons described like this on the wiki

    submitted by /u/Flashuser777
    [link] [comments]

    trying to find a quote.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 09:58 AM PST

    Trying to find a quote I think from borderlands 2. If I remember it was claptrap somberly talking about how bad things happen to good people or something similar. It's been a while since I've played

    submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Tie_797
    [link] [comments]

    Maliwan Knowledge

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 02:59 AM PST

    I just realized; Maliwan now knows of both the existence and location of essentially the Space-Western version of Atlantis. Do you think this will play a prominent role in any part of the story later down the line? I feel like an already teched-out weapons manufacturer finding something as priceless and advanced as Nekrotafeyo is bound to be a major, or at least constant, plot point.

    submitted by /u/Ocean_Estates
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to level up in the pre sequel?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 06:04 AM PST

    i'm currently on my lvl 62 doppelganger character and i wanna get to level 70 without resetting my playthrough and farming the first mission. are they are any good alternatives? thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/stinkyslimyguy
    [link] [comments]

    Controller Sticks flipped.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 04:30 AM PST

    I am using x360ce to emulate an Xbox 360 controller. But when starting up Borderlands GOTY edition, my thumb sticks are flipped. When going up, its actually going down and vice versa and same thing for left and right. I don't know if its my x360ce doing it but the sticks are correctly configured in it. Is there any way to change this in like an .ini file or something?
    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/drift330
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment