• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 25, 2022

    Borderlands The option for 16:9 resolution has disappeared from my BL1 options, any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Borderlands The option for 16:9 resolution has disappeared from my BL1 options, any help would be greatly appreciated.


    The option for 16:9 resolution has disappeared from my BL1 options, any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 11:32 PM PST

    Edit: Solved

    Basically just the title. Everything was fine yesterday, but when I tried to launch the game today my resolution was messed up and the option to fix it was removed.

    submitted by /u/Empol173
    [link] [comments]

    BorderLands1 Journal Day 1

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 03:21 AM PST

    I realised Tannis was no longer sane when she said Earl wasn't crazy

    submitted by /u/6825gh62
    [link] [comments]

    Playing borderlands 1 and found an interesting gun. I wanted to know if i got lucky or unlucky getting it at a low level

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 01:28 AM PST

    Currently I'm a lvl 27 siren and i opened a red chest near tannis and got an eridian shotgun called 110 THUNDER STORM.

    I've only played Borderlands 3 before this and never saw an eridium weapon other than the gun creator. So this is a cool find

    submitted by /u/6825gh62
    [link] [comments]

    What are some classes you would like to see in a future borderlands game?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 01:55 AM PST

    While playing I got all sorts of ideas for interesting character classes that could produce a very fun playthrough for example a combat medic, but since this is borderlands he's gonna be a lot more than just a combat medic most likely he's gonna be a Dr.Zef kind of character turning the battlefield into a horrific scientific experiment.

    A bandit character class could be fun as well, we got a psycho character class in the form of Krieg in borderlands 2 so why not a bandit character class who could turn the tide of battle with very dirty tactics and tricks

    these are just some of my ideas I would love to hear yours

    submitted by /u/Orion-The-King
    [link] [comments]

    MOAR GREEN MONSTERS. MOOOOAAAARRRR

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 04:36 AM PST

    Moze player here (pretty much ONLY Moze actually) - like the jackpot but good grief almost every boss drops 8 green monster variants. I get all excited when I hear the ding, and see the gold shoot up then "Blammo" 78 copies of Green Monster. Sigh…..

    submitted by /u/Dakkadakka4u
    [link] [comments]

    Which character to choose? BL2

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 10:15 PM PST

    Heya! So I just bought borderlands 2 and now Im debating on which character to choose. My personal pick would be Zero or Krieg so could someone please tell me the pros and cons of them? I also watched a youtube video that said that they chose Axton over Zero because he is limited to sniper guns???? What does that mean????

    submitted by /u/CallMeUsername6
    [link] [comments]

    BORDERLANDS CAMPAIGN?!?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 09:19 PM PST

    So I have been looking at different ttrpg systems, and I saw this cool star wars RPG system. Then I thought it would be really stupid/cool to convert some of the traits to a borderlands-type system. I was trying to come up with a stupid name for it but I cant think of anything. Oh also if anyone is up to test this out "Raymoon"#9329 - this is my discord account.

    submitted by /u/Far_Spirit6923
    [link] [comments]

    For borderlands 3 Help with getting to mayhem 10/11

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 07:54 PM PST

    I have completed the game on true vault hunter mode. And i have been stuck on maythem 3 and 4 and was wondering if anyone has any tips to get to maythem 10/11 as i have trouble on staying alive and killing enimes. I play amara if that helps.

    submitted by /u/cjescottt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment