• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 27, 2022

    Borderlands Any good reasons to pre-order Wonderlands?

    Borderlands Any good reasons to pre-order Wonderlands?


    Any good reasons to pre-order Wonderlands?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 08:53 AM PST

    After the terrible launch of Battlefield 2042 and the not so great vanilla game of BL3, I am not convinced to preorder a game ever again.

    Though the Gold Skin pre-order DLC looks fun, but it seems like it won't be in the season pass :(

    Anyone who could say what Wonderlands will do better than BL3 at launch? I love BL2 and especially Attack on Dragon Keep.

    submitted by /u/Jeroenm20
    [link] [comments]

    Which class should I play in borderlands 2?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 04:15 AM PST

    I recently picked up The Handsome Collection and have been going through the Pre Sequel and am loving Athena at the moment. I'm planning on playing BL2 again after finishing the Pre Sequel but can't decide on who to play as.

    Which character do you guys think play the most like Athena? I'm thinking either Axton or Maya but could be persuaded to try Zero. Not really interested in either Sal or Krieg and already finished the game with Gaige back on PS3.

    Also I'm probably going to be playing solo most of the time if that matters (unless someone here would like to join me lol).

    Edit: Thanks everyone for all the suggestions! Seems like not many people are suggesting Axton so I'm probably ruling him out. I still wanna finish Pre Sequel first so I'll decide whenever I get around to starting BL2.

    submitted by /u/Ghostkid1990
    [link] [comments]

    Before bl3s loot machine

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 01:57 AM PST

    Did anyone else have a blue or better pickup policy for the other borderlands games, because my policy was green and gray are terrible weapons the only ones worth picking up blue rarity or higher and just selecting the best from that to keep and sell the rest. And if so how has the loot machine changed your personal policies.

    submitted by /u/Enemy_O_Mine
    [link] [comments]

    GearCalc...

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 05:09 PM PST

    Hey folks!

    Anyone have an alternate site for gearcalc? When adobe killed flash the sites I used went away/broke. And now a family member is discovering the BL series for the first time. I was trying to explain how the parts system works and needed a reference but ya, the sites are dead.

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/GotinDrachenhart
    [link] [comments]

    All characters deleted

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 06:35 PM PST

    I went to play just now and all of my characters were missing. I checked my cloud save and it was empty. I'm so fucking mad. I had max level Amara and really good gear and now it's all gone.

    submitted by /u/CMDR_Rachel_Roth
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question about borderlands 1 game of the year edition

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 07:22 PM PST

    If I get the 360 version of the game of the year edition will the game have 360 servers or Xbox one servers on my Xbox one.

    submitted by /u/Brodie_Pierce
    [link] [comments]

    Should I return to borderlands 3

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 08:49 PM PST

    I pre ordered the game and played it alot for 1-2 months but then got bored due to the lack of variety in builds and how almost everybody used the same stuff, and that guns weren't boss specific and that there weren't any new characters or things being added that were major so has anything changed yet?

    submitted by /u/Balorclub35
    [link] [comments]

    Crawmerax

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 02:41 PM PST

    Any tips for hitting the crit spot on craw's back, been about ten times where I've destroyed all of the spot apart from the one on the back as I can never get it. I also struggle getting up from second wind as I dont have any guns to kill the armored worms. Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/_-bobo-_
    [link] [comments]

    Tales from the Borderlands Season Pass

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 01:05 PM PST

    Hi everyone, I've recently purchased Tales from the Borderlands and it requires the Season Pass for the whole game. The problem is that it seems to be impossible to get the Season Pass on PS3 or anywhere else. Does someone know a place where i could get the Season Pass?

    submitted by /u/Acrobatic-Ad1104
    [link] [comments]

    Is WillowTree broken?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 07:36 AM PST

    Is it me or is the save editor for BL1 broken? I tried to use two saves from both GOTY Enhanced and GOTY and it just doesn't want to accept my gamesave files. Can anybody else try?

    submitted by /u/cakeroar
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone currently on PSN?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 11:32 PM PST

    Hey, anyone on PSN for either borderlands 2 or borderlands prequel?

    submitted by /u/Seannj222
    [link] [comments]

    Orion

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 12:56 PM PST

    Is there any specific farms to get a higher level orion, the one I've got rn is lvl 23 and I cannot find a new one, farmed the knoxx armory a couple times and the claptrap chest farm alot, any specific farms that are good for it?

    submitted by /u/_-bobo-_
    [link] [comments]

    What would salvage the story for you, after BL3?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 05:17 PM PST

    I see a lot of people being 'turned off' of the franchise due to not liking the story of BL3. What would it take to get you back into the main story at this point?

    submitted by /u/MasterPL0
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox activity status’

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 09:36 AM PST

    Something i've always wondered but never been able to figure out is what the xbox activity status in the earlier games means,

    for example it would say "level 5 psycho, playing 1-23" or "level 24 doppelganger playing 1-12"

    does anybody know what it means or why it says that?

    submitted by /u/atomhypno
    [link] [comments]

    Clan wars glitch?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 05:02 AM PST

    Hey guys, I'm trying to do clan wars: reach the dead drop, but the ECHO isn't glowing. When I try to talk to Mickey he's like "Waiting for them to do something." I'm playing on a mac, can anyone help?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Illustrious_Cattle_4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment