• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 16, 2022

    Borderlands Playing through BL1 with a friend for his first play through

    Borderlands Playing through BL1 with a friend for his first play through


    Playing through BL1 with a friend for his first play through

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 03:51 AM PST

    We are playing with another person who has also played and beaten it and we all played BL2 and 3 together and man. Just reminds me how much of a gem this game is. We are playing NonEnhanced because of the memory leak issues which kinda just makes it better. The shitty FOV is kind of endearing.

    submitted by /u/Desperate-Tough-5582
    [link] [comments]

    Any Work Around for OP 10?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 03:14 AM PST

    I don't have the Lilith DLC so I can't do OP levels. Firstly, is there any way to access OP levels without that DLC.

    Secondly, if I did get access to OP levels I would much prefer 72/OP8 then 80/OP10. I just hear lots of balance issues regarding the 80/OP10 stuff and it really does seem like you have to do pretty meta strategies all the time to get by without wanting to gouge your eyes out.

    Thirdly, I am aware of BL2Fix which means you can set 72/OP8 over 80/OP10 but it is incompatibale with the UCP afaik. Is there anyway to have them work in tandem or is there an option in the UCP to get 72/OP8 over 80/OP10?

    My current work around is using gibbed to set my gear to level 64 to sort of approximate the OP8 scaling but it's obviously no substitue for actual OP levels.

    submitted by /u/ElliotPatronkus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment