• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 16, 2022

    Borderlands [WARNING: potential spoilers to later borderlands games] Who did the face captures and live action stuff for angel and the others

    Borderlands [WARNING: potential spoilers to later borderlands games] Who did the face captures and live action stuff for angel and the others


    [WARNING: potential spoilers to later borderlands games] Who did the face captures and live action stuff for angel and the others

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 10:37 AM PST

    In bl 1 2 and 3 who did the angel, lilith and tannis stuff when they contact you in game using the interface

    submitted by /u/Enemy_O_Mine
    [link] [comments]

    Why do you think Gearbox makes Tina's Wonderlands a (sort of)Prequel instead of just setting the spin-off post-Borderlands 3?[Spoiler of Borderlands 3]

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 04:32 PM PST

    Been wondering for a while now about this spin-off, about why GB decided to set the event of Wonderlands between BL2 and BL3. It wasn't like BL3 end with some race against the clock that they will have to rush to the main event. Is it really just because GB thinks Tiny Tina is more marketable than Teenage Tina?

    I ask this because I feel like it might be a missed opportunity to not have a light follow-up after the event of BL3. BL3 was mostly criticized about its story(among other things), so it would be a good opportunity to clear the air, make jokes about some mistakes, or even set up some characters going into BL4.

    Like, while playing B&B, have Teenage Tina said "I was going to invite Ava to join us, but she went back to Athena for her training. That gal got a lot on her plate, hope she's doing alright."

    Or one of the player's characters is blank-faced when other references the event of BL3, and when ask why they haven't heard of it, they said "I saw the broadcast, but I turned the Echo-net off halfway through. Those twins were too annoying."

    I usually don't have problems with Prequel(hell, my favorite game is the Pre-sequel), but the setting of Tina's Wonderlands seems really weird to me. Unless the game has some secret story up its sleeve, it doesn't seem like the game benefit anything by not setting it post-BL3

    submitted by /u/Starheart24
    [link] [comments]

    Tediore Sniper Rifle BL2??

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 06:14 PM PST

    Can anyone verify for me whether Tediore makes a sniper rifle in the Borderlands universe?

    I have seen sniper rifles by Vladof, Torgue, Maliwan, Jakobs, Hyperion, Eridian, but so far no Tediore that I can recall. *** The "throw it like a grenade when you reload it" feature of Tediore is annoying usually, but I really do like their aesthetic— in BL2 at least , most of their weapons have a nice carbon fiber weave in the construction, it's very sleek.

    I've just never seen a Tediore sniper rifle yet, and I'd like to know for sure if there even is one. Surely, if it exists, one of you long-time players out there can tell me what it's called so I can look out for it. Thanks in advance!

    Edit: ***How can I have forgotten Dahl?? I found what looked like a fantastic sniper rifle in the gold chest today, took it out for a test and realized that a Dahl sniper rifle is a bad idea. Burst fire while zoomed? With a 5-round burst and my limited sniper rifle ammo supply? No thank you. I thought a sniper rifle was supposed to be "one shot- one kill".

    submitted by /u/aknoryuu
    [link] [comments]

    [BL1] I replayed the BL1 entire main game and first DLC (GOTY Enchanced version) on my GTX 1060 gaming laptop, tolerating low FPS - especially around fire effects - before realizing that my laptop was rendering the game with Intel integrated graphics rather than the discrete Nvidia GPU.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 11:44 AM PST

    My game was usually around 20 fps or so, often less. I turned down the settings to medium or even lower after some time. After completing the main story line, I respeced my Lilith siren character to have points in the "phoenix" skill like the BL2 Firehawk Lilith, but that made my computer's FPS really go to shit. I put up with it while playing The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, sometimes struggling to find a fix. I finally figured out what was going wrong when I googled "Borderlands GOTY Gtx 1060". One of the results helpfully gave the tip of going into the Nvidia control panel and instructing my computer to have a global preference for using the discrete Nvidia GPU, not merely allowing the computer to select automatically or the user selecting individually for Borderlands GOTY Enhanced to use the discrete GPU.

    Playing with the Intel integrated graphics on a relatively old game like Borderlands 1 was like stepping back in time onto an older computer, which was honestly kinda nice in a nostalgia way. I guess it's cool that Intel integrated graphics (on a computer made in 2016 or 2017, with Intel HD Graphics 630 IGP attached to a i7-7700HQ) are enough to run games like BL1. The frame rate was low, but the game was playable at least when there wasn't a huge amount of elemental effects going on in the screen.

    Switching between integrated and discrete graphics was like night and day. This is a laptop that does okay running Assassin's Creed Odyssey, a AAA game that's 9 years newer, on high settings.

    submitted by /u/grew_up_on_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Level 0 Close Quarters Hornet (legendary)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 09:46 PM PST

    When Knuckledragger dropped this legendary pistol on my first playthrough of the Switch edition of BL2, I thought it was pretty badass. I played all the way through BL1 and the DLC's and never had an enemy drop a legendary. What I did not realize until later is that since I got it so early, it has no level requirement. It's a terribly effective weapon and I used it up until about level 12 or so. I have it in Claptrap's stash for future characters to start with. Never had such good fortune in a game before!

    I'd like to hear about other players good fortune such as this. What did you get?

    submitted by /u/aknoryuu
    [link] [comments]

    I was farming bnk3r in bl2 and saw him spit a sham off the map :(

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 09:41 PM PST

    I got some wierd glitch where he didn't land before dying but i zoomed in with a sniper and saw him spit a sham off if the map :( I'm so sad

    submitted by /u/hello50000
    [link] [comments]

    Level farming

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 04:01 PM PST

    Is there a better way to farm levels late game than killing the ultimate rakk hive over and over again because that's what I'm doing I'm just trying to fully level each character.

    submitted by /u/qleptt
    [link] [comments]

    What should I do?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 12:03 PM PST

    Should I complete my story on BL2 and do the DLCs or complete BL3 and it's DLC for the first time?

    submitted by /u/SlyKnyfe12
    [link] [comments]

    What Brand Of Pistol And Shotgun Does The Jabber Sidekick And Beefcake Jabber Use, Respectively?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 03:24 PM PST

    I know the Gunslinger Jabber uses a Dahl SMG, curious what brand of weapons the Sidekick and Beefcake uses.

    submitted by /u/WylythFD
    [link] [comments]

    Which one is better to play Overall? What are the perks of playing one instead of the other? (Borderlands 1)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 06:50 AM PST

    So I recently got BL1 And have them both installed(normal and Enhanced) , and I was wondering which one should I play and if I should even try the other one of I play. I'd like to know the advantages/better things of playing one over the other.

    Thanks In Advance.

    submitted by /u/XD0ntscam
    [link] [comments]

    borderlands 2

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 02:11 PM PST

    Looking for an reliable place to farm infinity pistol without doc mercy or the thresher

    submitted by /u/Altruistic_Donut_341
    [link] [comments]

    A plot idea for BL4

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 12:15 PM PST

    Um, so I wrote this thing about a year ago.

    I already put some introduction text on top of the post, and don't want to write more or just copy and paste that here.

    Just read I guess?

    P.S: This isn't a plug for my blog or anything.

    I use that blog as a digital notebook anyway, there's nothing interesting there anyway.

    Just read the thing and feel free to skip the intro part

    https://hflivejournal.blogspot.com/2022/01/borderlands-4-maybe.html

    submitted by /u/citaloprams
    [link] [comments]

    Title

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 04:26 PM PST

    Mashers are so fun to use!

    submitted by /u/Acrobatic-Ad9706
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 integration of hotfixes?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 10:28 AM PST

    So,my question is have the hotfixes of borderlands 2 been properly integrated into the base patches or do you still need to be online to get the full patch experience like borderlands 3?

    I am interested in buying borderlands 2 ,but out of principle i refuse to buy anything where the single player experience is made worse or tied to online only.

    submitted by /u/microcat44
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 play through anybody?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 09:35 AM PST

    Hey I'm looking for someone to play bl3 with, i finished bl2 multiple times but never got around to bL3 till now, just bought it on ps5 but it's cross play so it don't matter what you play on :)

    submitted by /u/danielsupra
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment