• Breaking News

    Monday, February 7, 2022

    Borderlands Borderlands DLC

    Borderlands Borderlands DLC


    Borderlands DLC

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 02:44 PM PST

    What do you think the best borderlands DLC is for me it's the claptrap dlc in pre sequel it one of the funniest dlc I ever played

    submitted by /u/The_Country_Cowboy
    [link] [comments]

    EOS help, ps4 presequel, please been trying for days. I'm desperate

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 09:48 AM PST

    Psn demonicrow69 please help me finish this amazing dlc.

    submitted by /u/angrybeast11
    [link] [comments]

    A gift for my husband

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 02:37 PM PST

    I finally finished this quilt after 300 some hours of work. I was inspired by a poster I saw on imgur and hand drew a pattern. Borderlands quilt

    submitted by /u/yellowlilly_4
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3. In the Shadow of Starlight. No Portal Bug. Normal Mode [PC]

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 03:35 PM PST

    Hello all. It appears I have been softlocked from completing the game. I am at the part of the quest where a portal is supposed to appear to go through in order to confront Tyreen.

    There is no portal. No amount of restarts have resolved this. My attempts at searching for this bug have resulted in the solution involving playing with someone at or before this quest objective. Attempts at matchmaking have gone poorly

    If a kind soul on PC is at or before this objective and wouldn't mind me joining them, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/YourExcellency77
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny Tina one shot

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 06:28 AM PST

    Anyone experiencing connection issue for the game? I tried joining my friend's game and was met with connection error

    submitted by /u/Reizeek
    [link] [comments]

    Loot Midgets don't drop anything in Borderlands 2

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 11:24 AM PST

    [!!!SOLVED!!!] I just didn't know how Loot Midget's drops work in Borderlands 2.

    Hello. I have recently started a BL2 playthrough with my girlfriend and we're having a blast. With one small exception.

    Loot Midgets don't drop anything when they die. Not talking about anything good. They don't drop anything at all. Not even white rarity items. We killed approximately 10-ish loot midgets. Not a single one dropped any items whatsoever.

    Are we missing something obvious? Is this a known problem? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Mable-the-Table
    [link] [comments]

    About Pandora's colonisation and downfall

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 08:27 PM PST

    So, how much time Atlas and Dahl spended in Pandora until the summer started, and for what reason did Dahl flee? I saw in more than one place that they and unaffiliateds colonized the planet for decades before things started to go wild, what contradicts that they were surprised by the end of the "7 years winter". I also saw people saying that Dahl only leaved because when the first vault key was discovered by some miners, Atlas started to deploy Crimson Lance forces and this forced Dahl to leave, so, what is the true version? I also want to know when exactly did the Crackening happened in Elpis, it was before Dahl abandoned Pandora or it was kinda at the same time? Thanks for helping an extremely late guy who just got into the series lol.

    submitted by /u/guiioshua
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck Borderlands 3 Xbox

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 07:22 PM PST

    Was on Cold grave mission. Mission bugged and ice door didnt open. Thought I'd join a random to fix it. Ended up reseting my whole story and cant progress.

    Now im stuck at the beinging where claptrap give you the thing. I beat the first boss and close to main menu, and game didnt save when i loaded....

    So im screwed?

    Tried deleting xbox game save local, didnt work. Tried joining others fidnt work. Sad

    submitted by /u/EphinTy
    [link] [comments]

    I cant download mods for bl3

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 06:15 AM PST

    seriously,i do everything correctly and it doesnt work

    any Help ?

    submitted by /u/Dramatic_Detective_2
    [link] [comments]

    beating borderlands the pre sequel solo as nisha Including claptrap dlc & true & ultimate vault hunter mode

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 10:12 PM PST

    Is it more challenging beating pre sequel as nisha solo and are bosses more harder and challenging to kill alone as nisha seeing her ultimate is not great as compared to willhelm claptrap & athena aurora and jack I had beat pre sequel as claptrap on my first playthrough including claptrap dlc.

    submitted by /u/Beargamers5780
    [link] [comments]

    BL The Handsome Collection - Stupid Question About Achievements

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 04:11 PM PST

    I'm going to buy The Handsome Collection from the Lunar Sale. Silly question, but I am a completionist and I want to get all the achievements. Does it include everything? I hate games where it says Collection or Definitive and then you find out there's 3 more DLCs released afterwards you have to buy.

    A quick search obviously seems to say yes. But True Achievements is always weird with Collections and such. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Relentless_Ohio
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get the new character heads in the Tiny Tina Oneshot?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 05:31 PM PST

    Since the oneshot came on PS Plus this month, I figure I'll play it for nostalgia and to get the new heads.

    How do you earn them? Is it a random drop or do you get them from a quest reward? Cause I really want that Tiefling Maya head.

    submitted by /u/DIO_over_Za_Warudo
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny Tina IGN Preview

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 02:17 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/38xZfK05DjA

    Check it. I know it's not "final," but man oh man, this looks like tons of fun.

    submitted by /u/gnichols
    [link] [comments]

    Game Bundles

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 06:47 AM PST

    Is there any kind of bundle that has borderlands 1, 2, and 3 in it. I'm not bothered about dlc, but if it comes with it then that's fine.

    submitted by /u/Crafty_Pair778
    [link] [comments]

    Is Tiny Tinas wonderland part 2 of Tiny tinas assault on the dragon keep ?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 06:52 PM PST

    Question

    submitted by /u/Jeezyjoom
    [link] [comments]

    A couple questions about Borderlands 3 on PS4!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 03:06 PM PST

    Hello! I'm thinking about picking up Borderlands 3 for PS4.

    Problem is, my PS4 is quite old and the PS5 will arrive probably in 5-6 months. I've read about bad perfomances on base PS4. Did they fixed them?

    Second question is about Trophies. I've read that a couple trophies were bugged (like Master Of All You Survey). They fixed it? Or it's still bugged?

    Thanks for your time!

    submitted by /u/GregorioBue
    [link] [comments]

    Dlc Order?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 06:10 PM PST

    I'm towards the end of the game with a lvl 23 krieg. should i do dlc after i beat the game? most of them are saying levels 15-35 are the best for dlc. thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Thin-Telephone
    [link] [comments]

    Best sniper classes in each game?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 03:52 PM PST

    I'm looking todo a run of each game using exclusively sniper rifles, and I'm wondering which characters are the best for that? Specifically in the Presequel and bl3 because I feel like its pretty obvious who the best snipers are in 1 & 2

    If it help I plan to only do damage with sniper rifles, meaning action skills won't factor in too much. Only ones I'll really be using are ones that don't do damage on their own (i.e. Zanes shield or Zero's cloak)

    I've got a Vague idea that It'll be Moerdecai, Zero, FL4K and Nisha but I want to use the best possible picks so any ideas would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Triforkalliance
    [link] [comments]

    Easiest/Fastest Way to level up in Borderlands GOTY Enhanced?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 02:39 PM PST

    Hello there, im on my second playthrough as Lilith and im level 47, just finished the quest where you rescue the Claptrap owned by Tannis and im quite underleveled, anyone recommend a way for me to farm?

    submitted by /u/lyGalaxyll
    [link] [comments]

    New run

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 08:41 AM PST

    So, just got the handsome jack collection and wanted to play borderlands 2 with a dlc character (first time doing this) and I wanted suggestions on who I should play.

    I want to try one of the dlc characters, so which should I go for?

    My first play through was with Zer0, and I kinda just used his ability to run away or for chain stabs, and ended up beating the game at level 24.

    I just want to mess people up, doing as much damage as quick as possible. Who should I go for? Krieg or gaige?

    submitted by /u/Azari_the_hamiltrash
    [link] [comments]

    How does recoil reduction work?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 06:41 AM PST

    I got a rifleman class mod that gives +135% recoil reduction, is that supposed to completely remove recoil or there's a certain calculation behind it?

    https://imgur.com/yUImLW5

    submitted by /u/Free15boy
    [link] [comments]

    How rare would it be to get two of the same pearl (the undertaker Rocket launcher) on the same run

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 04:18 AM PST

    just wanted to know bc last night for my final run on craw that happened

    submitted by /u/Chowdastew
    [link] [comments]

    Fixed issues in Wanderlands?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 10:19 AM PST

    Does anyone know, if Wanderlands will be vulnerable to the bug which annoys me the most (and is still present) in Borderlands 3? ... And that is the unavailability to connect on Xbox with my friend while we are not on the same network, but both in our homes? (when on the same network, the issue is not appearing).

    Either we are not able to connect at all, or the game becomes absolutely horrible lagfest.

    Based on the comments on Reddit, we are definitely the only ones. ... Also, other similar games like Division or Destiny does not have this issue/bug.

    So the question is, if the Wanderlands developers have improved their code ? Did they made any comment about this?

    submitted by /u/Cassper17
    [link] [comments]

    Is BL3 playable on ps4?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 05:09 PM PST

    Like is there no lag or any problems

    submitted by /u/Ok-Secretary-4033
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment