• Breaking News

    Monday, February 7, 2022

    Borderlands is BL 1 worth playing after playing BL 2

    Borderlands is BL 1 worth playing after playing BL 2


    is BL 1 worth playing after playing BL 2

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 07:49 AM PST

    i didnt finish BL 2 but im looking for an online game to play with a family member far away and i think BL would be perfect for us. i can get the legendary collection for 20 bucks which includes 1,2,and presequel or i can get the handsome collection for 16 bucks which includes 2, and presequel. is it even worth getting BL 1 with the legendary collection or just go with 2 and the presequel? we are on switch.

    submitted by /u/reddit309
    [link] [comments]

    Willowtree and Nucleus Coop

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 07:44 AM PST

    Hello all ! I am coming to reddit to seek help on a question I can not seem to find anywhere on the internet. I have Borderlands Goty Enhanced and I have a level 45 Roland I played when it came out. My girlfriend and I have recently beat the game with nucleus coop. I am level 40 on Brick and Lilith and I am wondering. Can I compile all the saves into one save that has the 3 characters playable without having to swap saves ? Nucleus coop makes copies on your original save and then you play the multiple instances with the saves. Can I use willowtree to put each character onto save 1 ?

    submitted by /u/Dvveller
    [link] [comments]

    Question about T Bone Junction 2nd time through

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 08:51 AM PST

    I played the DLCs after finishing the campaign the first time and while challenging (and annoying stupid T bone driving all the damn time), I completed them all.

    My 2nd playthrough i was over-leveled at the start so most of that campaign was a breeze. I then tried Jakob's cove again, the zombies were easy, but Pumpkinhead was WAY overleveled and I couldn't make a dent with anything and died instantly. I only decided to do another playthrough so I can level up enough to have an actual chance against Crawmerax.

    So I decided to do T bone and get all that driving out of the way, but I noticed the drone bots, instead of 1-2 missiles to blow up, now take 6-7 missiles. Same with the turrets. If I have drone bots AND vehicles, I was dead. I literally had to try and just outrun them and try to get to the next respawn point before dying. They are 4 levels below me (i'm 56, they're 52) so I don't get it. I can do more damage with guns on the ground than the monster missiles. But even then no matter what I use it takes way too long. First time the Crimson Lance soldiers were harder than the drones and vehicles, now it's flipped.

    I also have a weird glitch now, where sometimes when I'm dying and trying to get my second wind kill, the screen SPINS LIKE CRAZY so I can't aim at anything. I have to just fire like mad and hope I hit something. I also noticed after playthrough 1, the game menu to load my game lags like crazy until I open it and get started, then no lag at all.

    Any thoughts on this? It makes me want to move on to BL2 or Pre Sequel, but I really want to beat Crawmerax.

    submitted by /u/boukalele
    [link] [comments]

    LFG to help with these achievements listed below on PC Enhanced edition

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 03:58 AM PST

    Achievements: Duel-icious Group LF Healer

    And They'll Tell Two Friends Duelinator

    submitted by /u/XD0ntscam
    [link] [comments]

    The writing in Wonderlands already seems a million times better than BL3.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 08:09 AM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVuGcr6oqeQ I was watching the IGN 23 minute and while I wouldn't say its ground breaking the humor at least is more mature than bl3.

    Also the dragon lord is already way more interesting than the calypsos.

    And the banter is pretty good.

    submitted by /u/Avelion2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment