• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 15, 2022

    Borderlands German Claptrap Voicelines

    Borderlands German Claptrap Voicelines


    German Claptrap Voicelines

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 11:19 AM PST

    Hey there I'm new to the whole Reddit thing but I thought maybe I could find someone who could help me.

    I'm looking for the German Claptrap Voicelines from Borderlands 2. I own the game and appreciate the franchise a lot so I 3d printed myself a Claptrap.

    The only thing left to do is fill my SD Card with some German Claptrap Voicelines.

    Is there a easy way to maybe extract them from the game? Is there anybody who could extract those for me?

    submitted by /u/Impossible_Fall6653
    [link] [comments]

    You know what I would pay a boat load for? Borderlands: Master Class

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 07:25 PM PST

    I just had an idea how cool it would be to play BL2 as Zane or BL3 as Salvador or Lilith in TPS.

    Like I get all the characters are intertwined eventually into stories and such, and even if it is just the skill trees and skins are swappable, but I would pay a butt stallion load of money to play any character and pick which story I want to play from any of the 4 games.

    I'll probably have to wait until all the games have been out for decades and have been modded into oblivion. But just a cool thought I had.

    submitted by /u/DrivingBeerGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-Sequel TFTBL Cosmetics with New Steam Version

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 02:20 PM PST

    Has anyone been able to get the Tales from the Borderlands cosmetics after buying the version of Tales available on Steam right now? I emailed 2K support about it and got an outdated auto-reply email that didn't answer my question at all ("Are they even still available?") and was wondering if there's something I'm missing after countless Google searches and poking around in-game. I don't really care about the weapons, just the skins and heads.
    Before anyone asks:
    - Yes, I've linked my Steam and SHiFT accounts.

    - Yes, I have both games installed on the same computer on the same Steam account. I have multiple save files on both games.

    - I bought the digital version of Tales currently available on Steam which has no Season Pass or TellTale account linking.

    - Yes, I've checked my in-game inventory and the SHiFT station in Concordia to no avail.

    - Yes, I submitted a ticket with 2K. I included screenshots of my TFTBL save files, the games on my desktop as proof they're both downloaded on my computer, and screenshots of my Steam profile which show hours and achievements in both games.

    - Yes, I've looked through the subreddit for answers before making this post and found nothing.

    - If the cosmetics aren't available, tips on any way to get them are not unwelcome but I'm really just looking for a simple yes or no answer!
    Thanks in advance for the help :)

    submitted by /u/seating_chart
    [link] [comments]

    Does the inconceivable money shot combo with Salvador still work?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 01:41 PM PST

    I haven't played Salvador in a long time, but I can't seem to get multiple back to back money shots when gunzerking. I think it was technically a glitch, so did they fix it?

    submitted by /u/shnozdog
    [link] [comments]

    Hemovorous the Invincible

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 02:59 PM PST

    Could someone help me out with Hemovorous in 3? PSN: Dwho1030

    submitted by /u/Dwho899
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best/most effective leveling build for Hellborn Krieg Lvl1-50?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 01:23 PM PST

    My friends and I are gonna be making new characters and leveling 1-50, no interest in UVHM, and doing dlcs. One of my friends is playing Hellborn Krieg and wants to be purely 100% fire damage-based, no melee at all. With the idea of us leveling instead of not already being max level, only using found-gear/no farming, and playing co-op with an Axton and Anarchy Gaige, what would be the best 1-50 Hellborn Krieg build?

    submitted by /u/BladeOfSmoke
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the ammo dumps

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 11:31 AM PST

    Are the ammo dumps supposed to carry only grenades and ammo? I've been playing for a day and I haven't seen anything else sold there

    submitted by /u/YosiePanda
    [link] [comments]

    If you haven't already bought it

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 08:28 AM PST

    Tiny tina's assault on dragon keep is free to download on the ps store for the next month.

    submitted by /u/Captainirishy
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to start this without dvd?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 11:32 AM PST

    I have Borderlands 1 on DVD.

    Is it possible to start this without having to insert the dvd every start?

    submitted by /u/Leather-Influence-51
    [link] [comments]

    tiny tina's assault on dragon keep a wonderland one shot adventure

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 05:30 AM PST

    Has anyone managed to get a level 35 double penetrating unkempt Harold? Be nice to know what the stats are before I farm for a higher level one

    submitted by /u/ImmediateAd5132
    [link] [comments]

    Do class mods scale with mayhem levels?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 12:01 AM PST

    I am trying to farm phasezerker class mod within Trial of Fervor (or is there better way?).

    Question is, should I do it on Mayhem 10, or I can do it on Mayhem 1?

    I know, that weapons on higher Mayhem levels have better damage output. But do class mods also scale up? ... Like on Mayhem 1 their attribute "weapon damage" can go only to like 15%, while on Mayhem 10 the "weapon damage" on the very same mod can be up to 50% (just example) ?

    I tried to Google the answer, but unfortunately I get contraindicating answers, co I am confused.

    submitted by /u/Cassper17
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a Sanctuary (airborne) model from BL2?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 10:27 PM PST

    I'm looking for any way to view Sanctuary from Bl2 so I can attempt to make it in Minecraft but I can't find anything online. I can't play it and Minecraft at the same time and my memory isn't good enough to recreate it ya know. Is there any 3d model or YouTube video showing the entirety of Sanctuary? (Doesn't have to be airborne).

    submitted by /u/Parking_Bonus1278
    [link] [comments]

    Russian text on my Hyperion scope

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 06:12 PM PST

    So, I'm currently playing through the claptrap DLC in BTPS and I just noticed, my skullsmasher sniper with a hyperion scope had russian text on it? Does anybody know what it says and is this shit normal? Cause I've looked at other hyperion scopes and they don't appear to have it when I zoom in.. I'm mostly just confused and kinda interested lmao.

    Link to a screenshot: https://pasteboard.co/ljf0CrmW2rYN.jpg

    And again, Idk if i'm just being dumb or not and this is a common thing, I'm just curious lol

    submitted by /u/punk-ass275
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favorite characters

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 08:32 PM PST

    I was playing bl3 and I got wondering what's your top 5 favorite characters playable or not. Mine goes

    1. krieg 2. Clay 3. Rhys 4. Zero 5. Tina
    submitted by /u/Steamedbutterr
    [link] [comments]

    How game changing is season pass 2?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 05:54 PM PST

    Just wanted to know how worth it is season pass 2. I wanted to play more characters but nvhm without mayhem is just so tedious. I saw a couple of videos that mentioned vault cards. How much do they effect game play from the rewards standpoint? Someone was saying it boosted drop rates. Can these be used at level 1?

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment