• Breaking News

    Monday, February 14, 2022

    Borderlands Mayhem 10 Hellwalker sucks?

    Borderlands Mayhem 10 Hellwalker sucks?


    Mayhem 10 Hellwalker sucks?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 03:10 AM PST

    Im just getting back into borderlands before tiny tina's game comes out and I watched some YouTube videos on a moze build, and I go farm up a new hellwalker but it's doing 0 damage compared to in the videos, the only difference I'm seeing is mine has a much larger crosshair does anyone know what's going on?

    submitted by /u/illogicaIIy
    [link] [comments]

    should I replay all borderlands games including tales from the borderlands before playing borderlands 3?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 12:31 AM PST

    I still haven't played borderlands 3 & I plan on buying it soon, and is the dlc story campaigns more challenging then the base game main missions in borderlands 3 ,& is it best playing it solo or coop should I be wise with my choice of the 4 vault hunters zane Amara Moze fl4k, is the game more longer than previous borderlands games are bosses more challenging when playing solo?

    submitted by /u/Beargamers5780
    [link] [comments]

    Ps3 import glitch - Willow Tree Help?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 02:00 AM PST

    Recently decided to play through original BL again. I have my old PS3 chars from years ago, and they're saved on my PC. Found step by step YouTube vids explaining process.

    Used Willow Tree, it reads the files perfectly (I can see all my characters, stats, guns etc)

    I save the file as PC, put it in the save game folder in the PC game, make sure the save game name and the slot number match...

    Then open BL.

    "The import of '!Corrupted - 01/01/0000, 12:00 am' has failed."

    Can't quite figure out why Willow Tree thinks it's fine, but the game not?

    What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/No-Antelope3774
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment