• Breaking News

    Monday, April 18, 2022

    Borderlands Dear 2k - patch split screen please and save my marriage

    Borderlands Dear 2k - patch split screen please and save my marriage


    Dear 2k - patch split screen please and save my marriage

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 01:26 PM PDT

    The hubs won't let me play with him because the inventory screen is so bad and he can't figure out what he has. We love co-op and this is seriously bumming us out.

    submitted by /u/WrenDeservedMore
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Handsome Collection worth paying for if I've been playing the base game?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 09:14 AM PDT

    Hey!

    I've been playing Borderlands 2 for about 12 hours so far and have been LOVING it.

    Gameplay is great, dialogue is phenomenal, and the quests are some of the best I've ever seen.

    I wasn't aware of the Handsome Collection until recently, but I'm already 12 hours in and I'm not sure how worth the pack is to me at this point.

    Would I need to restart? How replayable is the game?

    Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/foddder
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Fact: The Dragon Lord Will Rez You

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 09:40 PM PDT

    So if you're in the chaos chamber lobby, and down yourself near the dragon lord, he will resurrect you.

    submitted by /u/Vagrant123
    [link] [comments]

    can you play the same account on steam and psn?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 11:19 PM PDT

    Started as a couch co op with my bro and gf, but my bro hates how messed up the UI is in split screen. He was thinking about grabbing on his PC, but we are wondering if he syncs his psn and steam to the same shift account when he is on the PC will it give him access to his psn made characters? I cannot seem to find any info on this > . <

    submitted by /u/UtmostGent
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you all

    Posted: 16 Apr 2022 11:30 PM PDT

    This isn't some depressing goodbye message, I just wanted to say thanks to everybody in the community and anyone else who contributed to the making of borderlands. I recently replayed TFTBL today and I loved it. Hands down favorite BL game. Borderlands has been a huge part of my life for 4 years now. I looked into some of the Tales music and I looked at the comments. Seeing how these songs brought others back to Borderlands and gave them good memories, I had a similar experience, thinking about the game gives me such great memories. Well done gearbox, for making such great games, and thank you community, for being the best game community out there.

    submitted by /u/You_dontkn0wme
    [link] [comments]

    borderlands 1 coop help . im on switch !

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 11:47 PM PDT

    plz if anyone is down to play with me so i can get achievements for 100% , i can play anytime your able to! plz plz

    submitted by /u/blushhhhhh
    [link] [comments]

    The Grinding ! BL1 DLC

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 01:16 PM PDT

    Im trying to get all the achievements for BL1 and i had no idea the grinding for the claptrap dlc will be so mind numbing ! The drop rates for a pizza and oil can are getting to me lol. Aside from that the underdome (longer challenge) is another big grind ! I just finished The Gully and it was a fucking challenge ! If anyone wanna join on the other two please do .I been farming IMAC ( i think thats the name of the final boss) for about 8 hours and only got around 5 pizzas and 2 oils FML

    submitted by /u/dreamking77
    [link] [comments]

    DLC cosmetic taking space in inventory

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 03:40 PM PDT

    Picked up a cosmetic for the Butt Stallion Pack. It says "already known" so I should be able to sell it but I can't. I also can't drop it so it's just sitting in my inventory until what? I buy the DLC pack?

    submitted by /u/IIncinerated
    [link] [comments]

    I am already level 42 in TVHM with Krieg, am I in trouble when it get to UVHM?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 08:40 PM PDT

    Juat like the title says, I'm currently level 42 with a Bloodsplosion Krieg going through Fight for Sanctuary to get to Uranus just so I can get some better legendaries and immediately go back to the main story. But I remember that you need to be level 50 or lower going into UVHM or you'll have a hard time. So my question is, if I just run through the story and not deviate, will I be okay or is it already too late for me going into UVHM?

    submitted by /u/Rising_Thunderbirds
    [link] [comments]

    Controlled Chaos PS5 Trophy

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 07:35 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a fix for either of the achievements for Chaos mode to trigger? The person i was playing with in co op didnt get the trophies since they werent the host is there any way to manually trigger it?

    submitted by /u/HARDHEAD7WD
    [link] [comments]

    Soundtrack sounds like early Rare?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 01:27 PM PDT

    Hear me out! Am I the only people who had to look up the composer cause I was getting Banjo Kazooie vibes from the soundtrack.

    I love it BTW! Maybe it's the combined more cartoonish colors mixed with the sound tracks playing.

    I never feel like the music over takes gameplay too much which with BL's some areas I'd have to lower the music cause it just didn't fit the area.

    I also could be finally hitting that "you need to go outside" point...

    submitted by /u/Mysterious_Movie3347
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny Tina wonderlands, nightshade SMG

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 04:19 AM PDT

    So it's called nightshade of the peak, best one is cryo supposedly does anyone know how exactly to get this? I heard There's a green one that spawns 100% of the time right before you fight Ribula in the beginning area ofthe game?

    And In the castle in the very first area you start the game in, there is a chest you can farm every 5 or so levels that coughs up a garuanteed Nightshade right inside the entrance of the castle.

    ( can't look for myself to see if all of this is true? Does anyone know if this is true or how exactly to get the nightshade SMG??

    submitted by /u/zoro1020
    [link] [comments]

    Wonderlands on PS4 vs PS5

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 04:04 PM PDT

    I love borderlands and want to play Wonderlands. I have a PS4 and I will probably upgrade to PS5 in roughly the next six months (need that summer job money lol). Trying to decide if I should get the game now or wait until I upgrade.

    How does the game compare on the two consoles or the Xbox counterparts? How does it compare to BL3 in terms of loading times, smoothness etc?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MRocket9
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get randoms to join you for Chaos Chamber?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 03:11 PM PDT

    I'm trying to host a game. Set matchmaking to public and am just chilling in the chaos room. Is there an easier way to get people to join you? Or should I just try to join someone else

    submitted by /u/epic177
    [link] [comments]

    For Anyone Else, Does Your Dialogue Say “Player” When Your Character Talks?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 11:24 AM PDT

    Mine Says Player Even Though I Typed Down My Player Name At The Beginning Of The Game. Is This The Same For Everyone?

    submitted by /u/LeilaTodoroki
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny Tinas Split Screen UI Fix?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 02:58 PM PDT

    Hi, been playing the new Tiny Tinas game and the split screen UI is killing me. Can't see the stats of any item aside from the most basic numbers, and doesn't even show a little icon anymore with what type of item or weapon what you are looking at even is. Spells, rings, etc... all show next to no stats of any kind, often times just 1 line or none at all (just an item score). Anyone heard anything or have any idea if and when this might be getting fixed? Trying to figure out if it could be ages and we should just play through as is or to wait a bit til its fixed to play the game.

    submitted by /u/ImpatientBusRider
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 save disappeared.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 08:34 AM PDT

    So I play Borderlands 2 on my computer from steam. I recently changed pcs and wanted to grab my save file from the Documents/MyGames/Borderlands2/WillowGame/SaveData/ folder and transfer it to my new one but I can't for some reason find it.

    My save file just up and disappeared. Now whenever I try to launch the game on my old pc it says Steam was unable to sync my Borderlands 2 save file and if I play it will be permanently lost. I didn't uninstall steam from my old computer nor did I uninstall Borderlands 2. All I did was get steam and Borderlands on my new computer and log out of steam from my old computer and then logged back in when I realized I couldn't find my save file thinking there's a possibility it might have something to do with its disappearance.

    I don't want to lose my save file, please help :( Any and all suggestions are welcome.

    submitted by /u/Aromatic_Thanks8034
    [link] [comments]

    is Tiny Tina's Wonderland any good?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 02:07 PM PDT

    I've played the whole series had goty for all but, 3 wasn't a fan of it. An would the Chaotic great edition be worth it?

    submitted by /u/Leviathans_Wave
    [link] [comments]

    Moonscaper still available?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 01:09 PM PDT

    I've heard you get the moonscaper from having the tales season pass. Can you still get the season pass for tales?

    Im on ps5 if that changes anything

    submitted by /u/squarerootbear
    [link] [comments]

    Screen tearing on Xbox One S in Borderlands G.O.T.Y.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 06:33 AM PDT

    So I got the goty edition and it has screen tearing, like it did on our old pc, is there a way to fix it, could the tearing be from using 120 fov

    submitted by /u/GhostWa22ior
    [link] [comments]

    Noon question!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 09:49 AM PDT

    Does melee count as an "ability" or is it only class action skills that count as such? I have a ward that grants ability damage increase after casting a spell and was wondering if my melee strike would benefit from this interaction. Thanks I'm advance!

    submitted by /u/BIGCHUG1404
    [link] [comments]

    (no spoilers pls) what is It that makes borderlands 2 a masterpiece?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 12:50 PM PDT

    Just started the game after seeing a couple of random videos on handsome Jack and tiny tina, basically I started because these two are way too charismatic.

    I've heard it's one of the best FPS out there and the best of borderlands franchise, so Far I've defeated flynt, but outside of the loot system and non stop action, i haven't seen much, don't get me wrong, I've loved It so Far, I'm Just curious about what waits me, is It going to be mostly action, or do I have a Ton of emotional motiments and great story coming? In short, what would be the best Things of this game? (No spoilers please)

    submitted by /u/alucardarkness
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play tiny tinas wonderland on Xbox series s without next level edition

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 02:05 PM PDT

    Idc if the graphics are a little worse or a little more bugs I just don't have that 10 extra dollars rn and wanna know if I can still play it on the series S without the next level edition

    submitted by /u/Equivalent_End8857
    [link] [comments]

    Maliwan pistols in the pre sequel

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 05:27 AM PDT

    Doing an elemental damage Maliwan based build on TPS, and after starting as Athena I have not encountered a single Maliwan pistol yet after several hours of playing, for this, I have to ask, do they even exist, or am I missing something huge?

    submitted by /u/MaximumConflict6455
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment