• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 14, 2022

    Borderlands My hopes for Borderlands 4

    Borderlands My hopes for Borderlands 4


    My hopes for Borderlands 4

    Posted: 14 Apr 2022 04:11 AM PDT

    I started thinking about what they could add if they decide to make Borderlands 4 (which I personally think they will make the game).

    1) Character choice: If they go through with the whole "a war is coming, bring all the vault hunters you can to help you" thing, I think they should try and make it so you can play as some of the VHs from the previous games. Mainly 1, 2, and 3. Imagine you load up the game and you get the option to play as, ofc 4 new VHs, as well as Axton, Mordecai, Brick, Zane, Amara, Gaige, Zero, Fl4k, and Moze.

    2) A better layout for the backpacks: I was watching a video on the cancelled Chinese exclusive Borderlands Online and I saw that the backpack slots were more abundant and easier to access. As you know in BL 1-3 the backpack slots remained relatively the same in that it was 1 column (2 in BL3). In the cancelled Borderlands Online it was multiple columns instead of the 1.

    3) Character customization: I'm also taking something from Borderlands Online with this one. In the footage that's available for BL Online we see that the 4 classes have a better degree of customization (imo). By that I mean you are able to change the hair, face, glasses, shirt, and pants of the characters. Of course, what I think would be the perfect amount of customization would be what we have in 3 with a mix of what Online tried. Minus you being able to change the face and hair models obviously. Basically, you get to change the clothes of the characters, and like 3, be able to change the skin but also the coloration of the chosen skin.

    4) Gameplay: Honestly I don't think much if anything needs to change from 3s gameplay but if you have any thoughts I'd love to hear it.

    Also I'm not quite sure what flair to put so I'll just put BL3 and apologies for formatting, I'm on mobile.

    submitted by /u/Creatures1504
    [link] [comments]

    Does Wonderland have Salvadwarves?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2022 07:15 PM PDT

    I've not got very far yet, but I'll be disappointed if they didn't make it into the game.

    That was probably one of the funniest moments in the original DLC.

    submitted by /u/TheRealOsamaru
    [link] [comments]

    My girl and I are playing BL3, splitscreen. Love it, having much fun. Question for more experienced players in the series. Does playing local co-op slow down the ability to level up? Due to splitting XP?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2022 08:44 AM PDT

    We just started a couple nights ago and just reached level 10. In all the missions we are facing bandits that are 2-3 levels higher, which isn't an issue. However, finding alot of shields and guns that would be greatly beneficial to us but we cannot use them with the level restrictions being 11, 12, etc. I can't recall when playing this game by my lonesome if it leveled you up the same.

    As of now I enjoy the difficulty but if we gradually don't progress throughout the game, it will get tough and frustrating for one of us... cough. I appreciate the insight Vault Hunters.🤙

    submitted by /u/XxRealEyesxX
    [link] [comments]

    TTW Keeps Crashing

    Posted: 14 Apr 2022 04:46 AM PDT

    I've been playing on PS5, and ever since completing the dragon lord fight and starting the epilogue, my game just keeps crashing. Has anyone else experienced this and if so, are there any fixes?

    submitted by /u/Jeffbassoonist
    [link] [comments]

    Is Silence the voices supposed to trigger so often?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2022 05:01 PM PDT

    I'm currently playing the Dragons Keep standalone (I hope I'm tagging this right since it WAS a bl2 dlc first) and I've got silence the voices at level 1 right now. It's not often, but sometimes I'll have it proc 3, sometimes 4 times in a row. Is that normal?

    submitted by /u/Cautious_Option9544
    [link] [comments]

    switch issues

    Posted: 14 Apr 2022 02:45 AM PDT

    When playing docked I get random moments where it feels like it loses input and just continues turning or moving for a second or two. I didn't notice it doing this in handheld mode, and it doesn't do it in any other game. Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/veridiux
    [link] [comments]

    Supervisors gonna Supervise

    Posted: 14 Apr 2022 04:09 AM PDT

    Harchek: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY'RE FIGHTING BACK?!? BOOTH SAID THEY'RE AS DOCILE AS BLOODY KITTENS!"

    Booth: "I also said they haven't seen people before and they need the crystals to live. Die mad, bitch."

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsJackass
    [link] [comments]

    Who do I choose

    Posted: 13 Apr 2022 06:49 PM PDT

    Having trouble on who I should play next just got finished with Zer0

    submitted by /u/GearHeadedBot
    [link] [comments]

    Do you need to play the other games before wonderland?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2022 09:39 PM PDT

    I'm planning on getting wonderlands and this will be my first taste in the borderlands universe. Should I play the other games to get familiar?

    submitted by /u/balmy777
    [link] [comments]

    Level too low?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2022 11:04 PM PDT

    So, I've just recently gotten around to trying Borderlands 3, and I'm enjoying it so far, but I've got quite a bit of learning to do. I'm having a hard time with new weapons though. Is it normal in this game for all weapon drops to be 2-3 levels higher than what I'm currently at? I'd just like to be able to pick up some items and be able to use them rather quickly, but I'm level 9 and it seems that everything that drops or I find in a lootable container/vending machine is either level 11 or higher. Generally 2-3 levels above me, but I might get lucky ever so often and find one a single level higher. Is this how 3 is meant to be?

    submitted by /u/mercer414
    [link] [comments]

    mod lobbies for BL1 GOTY on Nintendo switch

    Posted: 13 Apr 2022 04:45 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if there are any drop lobbies for the switch. I'd like to get my hands on some modded guns

    submitted by /u/Ok_Branch4128
    [link] [comments]

    Going to buy DLCs after work and wondering which ones i should avoid getting

    Posted: 13 Apr 2022 10:10 AM PDT

    Love the BL series, ive been playing since BL1. Recently bought the game on steam after already playing it on my xbox at launch. I have to say that mayhem mode is one of the best things to happen to this game. They added 7 more to the 3 that i was used to when the game came out. All in all, super fun but im lvl 72 now beaten the game at mayham 9 and now im ready to play some DLCs. Any suggestions for which ones to get and not to get would be awesome! Thank you :D

    submitted by /u/Wigski
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying Bug Needs Help

    Posted: 13 Apr 2022 01:38 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I have a weird bug in my game were I can't sale or drop a color switch looted its say it requires the Butt Stallion DLC but the strange part is I already "know" the color switch it's very aggravating and a huge inconvenience because its taking up inventory space. does anyone know a fix or even has the problem I have.

    I also have the 70$ issue of the game as while

    submitted by /u/Flowers_In_A_Garden
    [link] [comments]

    Is Tiny Tina's Wonderland worth getting currently? Or better to wait for Steam?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2022 04:16 PM PDT

    I seem to always have bad luck with borderland games like this on PC.

    Is the current state of the game worth getting? Or would it be better to wait a few months until it comes out more polished on steam?

    submitted by /u/TheRealOsamaru
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play BL1, Presequel, 2, 3? Or 1, 2, Presequel, 3?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2022 08:24 PM PDT

    Your text post (optional)

    submitted by /u/ToastWaxer
    [link] [comments]

    (Trainer) Reset Vending Machine on Quest Reward Only Spawns Unique Quest Items

    Posted: 14 Apr 2022 12:03 AM PDT

    This is for people who want the Unique quest items at max level, chaotic, ect. and don't mind a touch of cheating to save hours of boring RNG.

    Quest Uniques can spawn in vending machines but only as the "Deal Of The Day". ONLY when the deal of the day is already a Unique quest item you can use a trainer or other mod to force reset the vending machine timer(restock it) and it will only give you Unique Quest items as the "Deal Of The Day". If it is not a unique quest item resetting the vending machine will only give the normal loot.

    Yes its cheating but I don't feel like wasting hours on an alt to get it to max level just to run back and do them so I can use them on my main.

    submitted by /u/ZVATTO
    [link] [comments]

    Appreciating WL's Verticality.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2022 03:29 PM PDT

    It was one of the things I wish BL3 had done more of. Wonderland might have Fewer overall zones, but those Zones are typically a lot bigger than they first appear, once you factor in Verticality.

    I can't tell if this is a inside joke about Platformers or not, but Its still nice.

    submitted by /u/TheRealOsamaru
    [link] [comments]

    Arms race ps4

    Posted: 13 Apr 2022 01:09 PM PDT

    I need help getting guns my psn is H7T26T9

    submitted by /u/Awkward-Raccoon-5967
    [link] [comments]

    Wonderlands: Drowned Abyss obelisk

    Posted: 13 Apr 2022 12:08 PM PDT

    Is there a way to complete this obelisk if I missed the opportunity with the story questline? It bugs me so much that I missed it.

    submitted by /u/MadBlasta
    [link] [comments]

    Is the original game worth it?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2022 04:56 PM PDT

    Here is some context. I have played the original game back on Xbox 360 days and had 2/4 of the dlcs (zed island and general knox) is it worth picking up? I have played every borderlands game from borderlands- tiny Tina wonderlands

    submitted by /u/saltypotato78
    [link] [comments]

    I need major help

    Posted: 13 Apr 2022 12:29 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to 100% tiny Tina's wonderland and it says I've missing 1 side quest but on the overworld map it says 52/52 what do I do?

    submitted by /u/fancyspeedwagoooon
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to start a challenge run of my own after watching some of my favorite content creators do the same!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2022 11:12 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/IDNL32N-UkM

    Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/CoachxJosh
    [link] [comments]

    Amount of content for TTW?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2022 10:11 AM PDT

    How much content does TTW have compared to BL3? Like is the main story longer/shorter, are there more/less locations, etc. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/PetrichorFields
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny Tina's Wonderlands FREE Skeleton Key Code Expires April 18, 2022

    Posted: 12 Apr 2022 01:48 AM PDT

    B3F3J-3S3KZ-CWBWC-BTT3T-SHF5F

    Shift Rewards Link

    submitted by /u/CelticKitty621
    [link] [comments]

    BL 1 goty enhanced stuck at 48hz

    Posted: 13 Apr 2022 03:45 AM PDT

    i have a 120hz monitor but the game is stuck in 48hz i don't have a problem with it in game cus that looks smooth, but it really bothers me that the map and compass are ''jumping''

    submitted by /u/xXxdragongamingxXx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment